Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Urge mobile I been trying for year to get my money for my activation , the keep lie to me and never pay me my money , don't do business with them The my master dealer , I activate the phone and never pay me the money for my activation Brooklyn New York
Author: Shallotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Urge mobile Brooklyn , New York

Jul 19 2016
freedompop long wait after ordering and VERY poor CS Internet Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: freedompop Internet

Jun 29 2016
SafeLink Wireless Deceitful SafeLink Wireless DEACTIVATED my good phone, sends out NEW FAULTY phone, NO service! Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Nationwide

May 21 2016
FreedomPop Fraudulent billing Los Angeles Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

May 02 2016
Wireless 65 Horrible all around San Diego California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless 65 San Diego, California

Apr 24 2016
T-mobile I was defeated and T-mobile illegally charge $5.99/min roaming without my knowledge or request Los Angeles California Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Los Angeles, California

Apr 08 2016
Bruce Beam Verizon is burning up my data Dale City Virginia Author: Dale City, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Bruce Beam Dale City, Virginia

Mar 29 2016
Qlink Wireless government phone Redundant information of obnoxious service reps Centreville Internet Author: Centerville, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless government phone Internet

Mar 26 2016
sw credit they are on my credit report that i got from capital one they say i owe 684.00 with att i have att and no problems Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: sw credit Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
page plus cellular Stole St George, UT UT Author: St George, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: page plus cellular Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
Safelink They use deceptive and evasive techniques to lie and and justify usurious actions. SafeLink Wireless PO Box 220009 Milwaukie,OR 97269 Nationwide Author: Ossining, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
Cricket Wireless Maurice-( employee ID): MB029J, Sergio (online chat), (and other members of management as should be recorded in their call report) Service THEFT, FRAUDULENT ACCESS of Account, MISREPRESENTATION, Unprofessionalism, FRAUD and ABUSE, BREACH of TERMS and CONDITIONS, False Advertisement, Atlanta Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Mar 11 2016
at&t won't return over payment to the deceased person's family with out knowing her favorite restaraunt name.. Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
REBTEL NO HELP, NO SERVICE Internet Author: Ney York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: REBTEL Internet

Feb 21 2016
Verizon Corporate Extortion Nationwide Author: Olathe, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
Cellular outfitters are a SCAM Order placed, discount not applied, order not received. Fort Meyers Florida Author: East Tawas, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Fort Meyers, Florida