Services → Cellular Phone Companies

1, Report #1197910

Dec 27 2014
AT&T Wireless Be alert with how AT&T figures your data usage Nationwide Author: Raymore, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

2, Report #1197227

Dec 23 2014
Sprint No Internet for 10 days! NATIONWIDE Author: Bluefield, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

3, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

4, Report #1195639

Dec 15 2014
family mobile-walmart 1st monthly billing brighton Nationwide Author: Brighton, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: family mobile-walmart Nationwide

5, Report #1194313

Dec 09 2014
Apple Verizon Wireless Apple Iphone Plus Does not work, Bluetooth Nationwide Author: Beatrice, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Verizon Wireless Nationwide

6, Report #1193780

Dec 08 2014
Cricket Wireless LLC Cricket Wireless ripped me off, harassed me, cheated me.... Alpharetta Georgia Author: Bothell, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless LLC Alpharetta, Georgia

7, Report #1192408

Dec 01 2014
Tracfone Cheated me out of more than 300 pre-paid minutes Internet Author: amelia island, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfoneww Internet

Nov 16 2014
Boost Mobile Boost Fraudulent & Deceptive Claims of providing & charging for 4G lte/ 3g by BOOST MOBILE confirmed by Samsung Tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Phone Sheriff Phone Sheriff Internet Author: Plainfield, Indiana Consumer Services: Phone Sheriff Internet

Nov 11 2014
T-Mobile T mobile has a bogus refund program promising people refunds for a sms program but all they do is hound the person for continueous information the program is a joke they promise a refund for customers about a sms text overcharge but all they done is contiuning ask me for my identification but they alwasys no how to send me my bill missouri Nationwide Author: st ann, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 05 2014
BOOST MOBILE Not getting credit for a duplicate monthly fee Nationwide Author: Fitchburg, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
T-Mobile Unfail Business Practices Belleview Washington Author: Silverdale , Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Credo Mobile massive overcharges San Francisco California Author: Ferndale, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobile San Francisco, California

Oct 20 2014
Walmart Family Mobile My bill was suspended today and got cut back on.When it was back on they changed my number,not with my authorization. Oklahoma City Nationwide,Ok Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
AT&T ATT lied about about upgrade and plan fees Nationwide Internet Author: Morehead, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Internet

Oct 15 2014
verizon wiress VERIZON WIRELESS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU Greensboro Nationwide Author: Greensboro, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wiress Nationwide

Oct 09 2014
Unlock-code-warehouse Owen Jones Hi (your name), I'm Owen from Unlock-Code-Warehouse.  Internet Author: Auburn , California Cellular Phone Companies: Unlock-code-warehouse Internet

Oct 03 2014
Verizon Wireless Liars! Liars! Liars! Such Dishonesty!!! All Nationwide Author: Yuma, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
dowdy trucking verizon jetpack would not cancel after having for19 days althroug they said i could cancel after 14 days. i drive a truck for long distance and it was very hard to fins places to park and seek a verizon office. so i waited until i got home after running about 10,000 miles and they would not cancel the contract . i was told that this product would allo me axcess to the internet which it did but was so slow. i could not accomplish the paying my bills and axcwss my email in order to keep up with my personal obligations cordeele Georgia Author: cordele, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: dowdy trucking cordeele, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
Basic Talk Talk Rip off ?? Author: Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Bais Talk Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance: JUST STICK WITH (((competitor's name redacted))) Charlotte NC Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Select State/Province