Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wirless couldn't pay my bill of 286.00 +/- told them how and when I could pay. no reply, then lots of calls, then the letter showing the bill was over 722.00 Franklin Tennessee Author: Halstead, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizen Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 05 2016
BOOST MOBILE BOOST MOBILE TREATING OLDER LADY BAD irvine california Author: roanoke, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Irvine , California

Nov 01 2016
Verizon Wireless Data overages Internet Author: Burton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Nov 01 2016
ATT I have been an ATT customer for many years. I have a mobile plan and 2 years ago increased it to the family plan. I have my smart phone and one for my daughter for school. We originally had a 3gb plan. This was fine but then we started receiving $15/gb over usage. Usually $30-45. Att would say its due to a new phone. They would credit us, then eventually again more over usage. Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
asurion Walmart protection plan will not honor protection plan purchased from walmart, sent me a broken replacement phone and one that is not compatible with Straighttalk Internet Author: doyle, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: asurion Internet

Oct 31 2016
boost moblie boost mobile charged my account two times and still turned my service off nationwide Nationwide Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: boost moblie Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions myphpinfo.com Inept, Scam Artists, Insurance Fraud is usually by Insurance Company Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Wayne, Pennsylvania

Oct 14 2016
T-Mobile Nationwide Author: Ravenna , Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Assistant Solutions Strong arm robbers Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Bessemer, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Assistant Solutions Wayne, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
Jitterbug GreatCall Avoid this company Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Cellular Phone Companies: Jitterbug Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Wireless Advocates Costco Wireless Advocates Kiosk Verizon Wireless Victim of Not Receiving What I Was Quoted Mount Prospect Illinois Author: Arlington Height, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Mount Prospect,

12, Report #1321974

Aug 11 2016
MyFamilyMobile billed me for service when my phone wasnt on plus sent it to collection n charged me more money when they was suppose to be fixing my bill Family Mobile Customer RelationsP.O. Box 3220Albuq Nationwide Author: Augusta , Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: MyFamilyMobile Nationwide

13, Report #1319938

Jul 31 2016
Republic Wireless Bandwidth Republic Wireless is a no live customer service scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Sandy, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Raleigh, North Carolina

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Urge mobile I been trying for year to get my money for my activation , the keep lie to me and never pay me my money , don't do business with them The my master dealer , I activate the phone and never pay me the money for my activation Brooklyn New York
Author: Shallotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Urge mobile Brooklyn , New York

Jul 19 2016
freedompop long wait after ordering and VERY poor CS Internet Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: freedompop Internet

Jun 29 2016
SafeLink Wireless Deceitful SafeLink Wireless DEACTIVATED my good phone, sends out NEW FAULTY phone, NO service! Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Nationwide