Services → Cellular Phone Companies

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions Inept, Scam Artists, Insurance Fraud is usually by Insurance Company Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Wayne, Pennsylvania

Oct 14 2016
T-Mobile Nationwide Author: Ravenna , Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Assistant Solutions Strong arm robbers Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Bessemer, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Assistant Solutions Wayne, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
Jitterbug GreatCall Avoid this company Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Cellular Phone Companies: Jitterbug Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Wireless Advocates Costco Wireless Advocates Kiosk Verizon Wireless Victim of Not Receiving What I Was Quoted Mount Prospect Illinois Author: Arlington Height, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Mount Prospect,
6, Report #1321974

Aug 11 2016
MyFamilyMobile billed me for service when my phone wasnt on plus sent it to collection n charged me more money when they was suppose to be fixing my bill Family Mobile Customer RelationsP.O. Box 3220Albuq Nationwide Author: Augusta , Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: MyFamilyMobile Nationwide
7, Report #1319938

Jul 31 2016
Republic Wireless Bandwidth Republic Wireless is a no live customer service scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Sandy, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Raleigh, North Carolina

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Urge mobile I been trying for year to get my money for my activation , the keep lie to me and never pay me my money , don't do business with them The my master dealer , I activate the phone and never pay me the money for my activation Brooklyn New York
Author: Shallotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Urge mobile Brooklyn , New York

Jul 19 2016
freedompop long wait after ordering and VERY poor CS Internet Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: freedompop Internet

Jun 29 2016
SafeLink Wireless Deceitful SafeLink Wireless DEACTIVATED my good phone, sends out NEW FAULTY phone, NO service! Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Nationwide

May 21 2016
FreedomPop Fraudulent billing Los Angeles Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

May 02 2016
Wireless 65 Horrible all around San Diego California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless 65 San Diego, California

Apr 24 2016
T-mobile I was defeated and T-mobile illegally charge $5.99/min roaming without my knowledge or request Los Angeles California Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Los Angeles, California

Apr 08 2016
Bruce Beam Verizon is burning up my data Dale City Virginia Author: Dale City, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Bruce Beam Dale City, Virginia