Services → Travel Companies

Approximately 669 Reports Found

Aug 26 2015
Signature Retail Services Set and Service Resources This company has the MOST COLDEST PERSON & PSYCHOTIC IN THE WORLD in SARAH PECK, SHE LIES VIGOUSLY TO EMPLOYEES & CONTINUES TO ABUSE HER JOB POWER!!! Raleigh, NC GA, NC Author: El Paso, Texas Travel Companies: Signature Retail Services Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
NCrowd BEWARE -- RUN AWAY Internet Author: Moreland, Georgia Travel Companies: NCrowd Internet

Aug 12 2015
Spirit Airlines They moved my daughters trip, recharged her for the change she did NOT make, then when she found out, charged her agains to move it back, these fees came to just under $400 Los Angels International Airport Nationwide Author: , California Travel Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Priceline for Hertz Online email No return of rental deposit Connecticut Author: Atlanta , Georgia Travel Companies: Priceline for Hertz Internet

Aug 11 2015
Cheapoair Fareportal, Inc. They cancelled my booking and stole my money! New York New York Author: Seaford, Virginia Travel Companies: Cheapoair New York, New York

Aug 06 2015
Sears Vacations Sears False Advertising of Savings On Hotels Booking and Charging Double Nationwide Author: Orange, California Travel Companies: Sears Vacations Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
guidepassport.com guidepassport.com is a scam pobama25@europe.com is a scamm!! don't contact him thailand Internet Author: los angles, California Travel Companies: guidepassport.com Internet

Jul 25 2015
worldwise vacations owner freddy las vegas nv Author: las Vegas , Nevada Travel Companies: worldwise va atioms

Jul 21 2015
Mercedes Homar Mera, Merce, MERGROUP Mercellina, Mercedes Homar Mera, Merce Homar Mera, Mer Hom, Mergroup Lifestyle Events, FRAUD SCAM BAD PERSON LIAR Barcelona Spain Author: Barcelona, Travel Companies: Mercedes Homar Mera, Merce, MERGROUP Barcelona,

Jul 19 2015
Access Mobility Service Great wheelchair vacation getaways very rude always voice mail, they NEVER return calls. when they did we went to get van rental bt no van no one knew anything everett Washington Author: shoreline, Washington Travel Companies: Access Mobility Service everett, Washington

11, Report #1242066

Jul 15 2015
flight Hub cheating client by confirm the insurance removed but charge the insurance fee Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: flight Hub Internet

12, Report #1241971

Jul 15 2015
Miami Discount Tours Miami Discount Tours a Huge Rip Off MIami Florida Author: Florida Travel Companies: Miami Discount Tours MIami, Florida

Jun 24 2015
Adventure Diving-Captain David Dipietro Don't Waste Time & Money Crystal River Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Travel Companies: Adventure Diving Crystal River, Florida

Jun 17 2015
Atlas Tour US Laura Holberg,  sent email asking for me to apply for a job as a part time travel agent from home, great pay and benefits unknown Internet Author: Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina Travel Companies: Atlas Tour US Internet

Jun 13 2015
Delta American Express Card Fraudulent Bonus Offer Nationwide Author: Tallmadge, Ohio Travel Companies: Delta American Express Card Nationwide

Jun 03 2015
Premium Incentives Group promised free airline tickets to listen to a timeshare pitch Atlanta Georgia Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Travel Companies: Pqremier Incentives Group Atlanta, Georgia

May 14 2015
Uber Jason ,Uber, May 10, 14:41Client was name Mike from 2208 Whitney Lane, McKinney Texas Uber denies payments for incidents they promise to cover. They are a total Ripoff. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Travel Companies: Uber Internet

Apr 27 2015
American Airlines , American Airlines online booking. Additional $$ charging for the only sits available in the aircraft during booking. A BIG RIP OFF. Dallas TX. Nationwide Author: California Travel Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Apr 08 2015
US Air / American Airlines Flying from Tampa to Binghamton, NY i had a quick layover in Philadelphia. When I arrived in Phila they CANCELLED my flight. I was stuck in Philadelphia and HAD to get to Binghamton, NY before 6am the next day to catch another flight. I had to rent a car to get to my destination because of another flight that I had to get and they refuse to refund my money. Then on my return flight a week later, they couldn't find my reservation, removed me from First Class and refused to refund my money. They offered me a $75.00 coucher and a minimal difference betweek First and coach. My First Class ticket that I paid for cost me $920.00. I will NEVER fly US Air again so the voucher is useless. Nationwide Author: Weeki Wachee, Florida Travel Companies: US Air / American Airlines Nationwide

20, Report #1219894

Apr 02 2015
SPIRIT AIRLINES No one at counter for checkin-in! Baggage and check-in prepaid online! Spirit cancelled R/T flight and refused refund!! Rep. Gives a different story every time I call. NEVER AGAIN! Boston, MA Nationwide Author: Trevett, Maine Travel Companies: SPIRIT AIRLINES Nationwide

21, Report #1219733

Apr 01 2015
First Travel Svc. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED! on-line Internet Author: sacramento, California Travel Companies: First Travel Svc. Internet