Services → Travel Companies

Approximately 675 Reports Found

Apr 27 2015
American Airlines , American Airlines online booking. Additional $$ charging for the only sits available in the aircraft during booking. A BIG RIP OFF. Dallas TX. Nationwide Author: California Travel Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Apr 08 2015
US Air / American Airlines Flying from Tampa to Binghamton, NY i had a quick layover in Philadelphia. When I arrived in Phila they CANCELLED my flight. I was stuck in Philadelphia and HAD to get to Binghamton, NY before 6am the next day to catch another flight. I had to rent a car to get to my destination because of another flight that I had to get and they refuse to refund my money. Then on my return flight a week later, they couldn't find my reservation, removed me from First Class and refused to refund my money. They offered me a $75.00 coucher and a minimal difference betweek First and coach. My First Class ticket that I paid for cost me $920.00. I will NEVER fly US Air again so the voucher is useless. Nationwide Author: Weeki Wachee, Florida Travel Companies: US Air / American Airlines Nationwide
28, Report #1219894

Apr 02 2015
SPIRIT AIRLINES No one at counter for checkin-in! Baggage and check-in prepaid online! Spirit cancelled R/T flight and refused refund!! Rep. Gives a different story every time I call. NEVER AGAIN! Boston, MA Nationwide Author: Trevett, Maine Travel Companies: SPIRIT AIRLINES Nationwide
29, Report #1219733

Apr 01 2015
First Travel Svc. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED! on-line Internet Author: sacramento, California Travel Companies: First Travel Svc. Internet
30, Report #1219637

Apr 01 2015
Quest Savers qsmembers Scott King, Vice President Stonebridge Benefit Services,Inc, we don;t handle quest savers,there is no more quest savers,monthly fees goes to cyberspace Plano, Texas Author: CHRISTMAS, Michigan Travel Companies: Quest Savers Internet
31, Report #1219321

Mar 30 2015
LogistiCare Anthem; LogistiCare; Anthem Healthkeeper's Transportation Unreliable Transportation Services Covington; oanoke, Salem Virginia, etc. Nationwide
Author: Covington, Virginia Travel Companies: LogistiCare Anthem Nationwide

Mar 23 2015
10:51 PM False reporting of fees, change fees not consistent with company policy, hours long phone calls discouraging further corrective action Saint-Laurent Quebec Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Companies: Internet

Mar 23 2015
Cassondra Menard Diamond Resorts Diamond Resorts - Cassondra Menard in Las Vegas Scammed & Lied & Stole @ Polo Towers Resort Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Alabama Travel Companies: Cassondra Menard Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 05 2015
Oasis Moving & Storage thiefs, unproffesional, irresponsible Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Travel Companies: Oasis Moving & Storage Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 02 2015
wc savers/shoppers advantage I am responding to the gentleman who stated he had a $29.95 bill from WCSavers. He stated he didn't know how that happened and said he cancelled his debit card and asked how they got into his bank account.I actually had the same thing happen but when I c Shoppers Advantage Rip Off/ WC SAVERS Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Little Elm, Texas Travel Companies: wc savers/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Feb 26 2015
EXPRESSPASSPORT HORRIBLE - STAY AWAY!!! Boca Raton Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Companies: EXPRESSPASSPORT Internet
37, Report #1209107

Feb 14 2015
Timber Lodge RV Resort Deceptive Trade Practices New Waverly Texas Author: San Diego, California Travel Companies: Timber Lodge RV Resort New Waverly, Texas
38, Report #1201524

Jan 13 2015
total resort solution in Florida scam to rent timeshare longwood Florida Author: Minnesota Travel Companies: total resort solution in Florida longwood, Florida
39, Report #1196569

Jan 03 2015
40, Report #1195534

Dec 15 2014
Flagship Tours And Bus Service, Inc THIS COMPANY IS RUN BY PEOPLE FROM THE "HOOD" Hyattsville Maryland Author: SILVER SPRING, Maryland Travel Companies: Flagship Tours And Bus Service, Inc Hyattsville, Maryland
41, Report #1194934

Dec 12 2014
Choice Hotels International Choice Hotels Franchise Scam Rockville Maryland Author: Florida Travel Companies: Choice Hotels International Rockville, Maryland
42, Report #1194186

Dec 09 2014
Williams Coach, Williams Motorhome rental LLC, Nashville Rv rental. This company uses bait and switch to pad their wallets. Very unethical , Buyer Beware. Nashville Tennessee Author: Christiana, Tennessee Travel Companies: Williams Coach Nashville , Tennessee
43, Report #1193079

Dec 04 2014
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Government of Canada, VISA, Visitor Visa, Embassy in Tehran Canada has rip off policy in issuing Visitor Visa in such that continuously receiving $75 and after several months and even years sending a Form and rejecting ottawa Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario, Alabama Travel Companies: Citizenship and Immigration Canada ottawa, Ontario