Health & Fitness → Medical Laboratories

Approximately 402 Reports Found

Jul 04 2015
Royal Garcinia Cambogia I was not only charged the trial amounts I was charged 85.00 each.Trial was for Royal Garcinia & Green Coffee Bean.I also have 35.00 fees for overdraft after I closed out my Card. Nationwide Author: Northwood, Ohio Medical Laboratories: Royal Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Jul 02 2015
Sheridan Labs RVTL Deceptive advertising Bluffdale Utah Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Medical Laboratories: Sheridan Labs Bluffdale, Utah

Jul 02 2015
credit collection services this company seemed so legit they sent me a letter supposedly from Quest Diagnostics that said status update from the Credit Collection Services, in the letter it stated my account was assigned to their office on 03/ 16/ 15 and their records showed my account reflected a serious delinquent payment of 157.91 I could call and pay or go online. so I went online and Google the website they provided ,warningNotice.com and scam and fraud links popped up Newton Massachusetts Author: Detroit, Michigan Medical Laboratories: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Jun 08 2015
La Creme Skin Care The company continues to send La Creme Anti-wrinkle cream every month since January. I only ordered the trial offer, and did not wish to order any more. They need to stop!! San Diego California Author: Mundelein, Illinois Medical Laboratories: La Creme Skin Care San Diego, California

Jun 05 2015
Quest Diagnostics 23 Months, Phone Calls, Emails & Still No Response from Customer Service Nationwide Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Medical Laboratories: Quest Diagnostics Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
Revival Beauty Beware of "Free Trial" Scam
Author: Irvine, California Medical Laboratories: Revival Beauty

May 12 2015
Bella Labs Thieves--Keep charging and sending me product with out permission! SanDiego California Author: Mundelein, Illinois Medical Laboratories: Bella Labs SanDiego, California

Apr 22 2015
Family Tree DNA FamilyTreeDNA AKA Gene By Gene, Ltd.; owns and operates the websites GenebyGene.com, DNATraits.com, FamilyTreeDNA.com, DNAFindings.com and DNADTC.com. as of 02/19/2015 Classic scam; once they have your money, communication is suddenly impossible foreign corporation Internet
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Medical Laboratories: Family Tree DNA Internet

59, Report #1219496

Mar 31 2015
Quest Diagnostics sent me a ridiculous bill of $7,600 and don't want to help Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Quest Diagnostics Nationwide

Mar 29 2015
Prescription Billing Servives 511 East San Ysidro BlvdSan YsidronCa Suite 1958 California 92173 Ordered information and DVD about medicines.Then was called and told me you will get double meds. I said i didn't order meds.I couldn't reach them again. San Ysidro California Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Prescription Billing Servives San Ysidro , California

Mar 24 2015
vydox bait N switch Internet Author: toledo, Ohio Medical Laboratories: vydox Internet

Mar 18 2015
Staywell Research, aka Medicus Research, aka Dr. Jay Udani Company does NOT pay research participants what it promises! Northridge California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Medical Laboratories: Staywell Research Internet

Mar 17 2015
LAB CORP front desk is extremely umprofessional! LANGHORNE Pennsylvania Author: fairlesshills, Pennsylvania Medical Laboratories: LAB CORP LANGHORNE, Pennsylvania

Mar 14 2015
biolife plasma stealing from clients through fees Mankato Minnesota Author: north Mankato, Minnesota Medical Laboratories: biolife plasma Mankato, Minnesota

Mar 05 2015
Equinox Website offered products free - only pay shipping charges. They billed me $93.00 and $99.00. When I called, they advised me i had signed up for automatic shipment. Nowhere on their website did it show I was signing up for automatic shipment. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Medical Laboratories: Equinox Bluffdale, Utah

Mar 01 2015
D.L.O labs of Oklahoma Billed without worked being performed Miami OK Nationwide Author: Commerce, Oklahoma Medical Laboratories: D.L.O labs of Oklahoma Nationwide

Feb 27 2015
Carter-Young, Inc. Roswell Radiology Association has assigned your past due balance to our company for collection and request $71.00 by return mail. Conyers Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Medical Laboratories: Carter-Young, Inc. Conyers, Georgia

Feb 21 2015
RCUK No customer service. Unapologetic. LONDON Internet Author: Sutton (UK), Alabama Medical Laboratories: RCUK Internet

69, Report #1209668

Feb 17 2015
CBL PATH Not Podiatry friendly Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Medical Laboratories: CBL PATH Nationwide

70, Report #1208794

Feb 12 2015
Staywell Research Staywell Research Northridge, CA California Author: Los Angeles, California Medical Laboratories: Staywell Research California

71, Report #1208448

Feb 11 2015
Creme Del Mar Charged me for an order I did not want. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Medical Laboratories: Creme Del Mar Internet

72, Report #1207966

Feb 10 2015
Apollo Biopharm Co. Ltd Angel Chen Fake Products cannot be trusted Suizhou, Hubei Internet Author: Kansas Medical Laboratories: Apollo Biopharm Co. Ltd Internet