Health & Fitness → Malpractice Attorneys

Approximately 7 Reports Found

Oct 05 2014
Sunrise Assisted Living Facility Sunrise of Baton Rouge, Sunrise Development. Pesticide Poisoning, confirmed by state (cover up) Baton Rouge Louisiana
Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Malpractice Attorneys: Sunrise Assisted Living Facility Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Aug 04 2014
US Medical Department America common names with India accents Harassing persistent phone calls asking if I had a medical procedure within the last 5 yrs Phone unkn loca Author: Englewood, Florida Malpractice Attorneys: US Medical Department Internet

May 17 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Calls about bladder sling compensation Syracuse New York Author: Pelzer, South Carolina Malpractice Attorneys: Ymax Oration Landline Nationwide

May 07 2014
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Center Dr. Jay H. Ross M.D. Went for Breast implants 2 yrs ago. left me the 1st time my right brest disfigure went after 4 months to fix the problem and made worst it is like a nightmare I cant wear regular clothes worst i dont want my husband to see with out clothes or touch me Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Malpractice Attorneys: Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Center Clearwater, Florida