Services → Legal Process Services

Approximately 911 Reports Found

Apr 09 2014
FightMyTicketCA.com Fight My Ticket CAFightMyTicketCA Deceptive Advertising & Fake California Business Cerritos California Author: San Diego, California Legal Process Services: FightMyTicketCA.com Cerritos, California

Apr 04 2014
Madonna Heights abusive, neglect &disgust dixhills & Nassau county family court New York Author: covington township, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: Madonna Heights dixhills, New York

Apr 02 2014
PSSLAC Process Servers of Los Angeles County, Richard McMillan I wish I had read these reviews before hiring this godawful company. I had a simple requests...serve my ex with divorce documents. They claimed that he would be served same day and that someone would call me back by midnight to let me know that the deed had been done. Two days later I called them and asked if he'd been served. They said yes and that someone would be in touch regarding payment. ONE WEEK later someone ,Tabitha Hicks, sent an email asking if I was ready to render payment. I responded yes and please send me the link to Western Union so that I could go ahead and render payment. ONE WEEK AFTER THAT they finally called me back with the link. I paid the 46.20 that they claimed I owed and then got a call from Richard McMillan saying that they could not find the address for the defendant...wait a minute...I thought he'd been served two weeks ago!!! LIARS, CROOKS, THIEVES!!!! Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Services: PSSLAC Los Angeles, California

Mar 24 2014
Dfw legal support Ryan Von Hofgaarden Expired Texas Supreme Court license 8/31/2013 due to criminal charges Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: Dfw legal support Dallas, Texas

Mar 19 2014
Lory Garcia Process server ID #992One Legal -194 Marin Falsified Proof of Service Court Documents Novato California Author: California Legal Process Services: Lory Garcia Novato, California

Mar 12 2014
Accu-Metrics Viaguard Fraudulent results, No help, Bad customer service Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Process Services: Accu-Metrics Toronto, Ontario

Mar 07 2014
Civil Tree Arbi Nazari (he was the person that always contacted us back) Filed Court Date in 2011, it is now 2014- no court date and no refund as promised- civil tree now MIA California Author: Smithtown, New York Legal Process Services: Civil Tree California

Mar 03 2014
Legal Zoom ripped off by legal zoom glendale California Author: los angeles, California Legal Process Services: Legal Zoom glendale, California

Mar 03 2014
Local Records Office Deed Scam Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Legal Process Services: Local Records Office Madison, Wisconsin

Mar 03 2014
Robert McAngus fraud Marbella Spain Author: Alabama Legal Process Services: Robert McAngus Marbella, Select State/Province

Feb 27 2014
North Coast Process Service Wayne Chamberlain Wayne demanded I pay in advance for service of Summons, charged my credit card and stopped answering my calls. Once he answered by accident and hung up on me. Cleveland Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Legal Process Services: North Coast Process Service Cleveland, Ohio

Feb 22 2014
fed ex home delivery back pay for contract dispute and court settlement Memphis TN. TENNESSEE Author: richlands, North Carolina Legal Process Services: fed ex home delivery Select State/Province

Feb 13 2014
Ficitous Business Name Renewal Center RIP OFF & SCAM Sacramento California Author: Spring Valley, California Legal Process Services: Ficitous Business Name Renewal Center Sacramento, California

Feb 12 2014
city visas i am dissapointed as i was told it would take 6 months to get my visas for a federal skilled trades program, although i had a problem obtaining a couple of documents the visa wasnt issued till 9 months later, 3 months later birmingham Alabama Internet Author: Alabama Legal Process Services: city visas Internet

Feb 06 2014
GSI Court Services - Rob Jarrell, Bob Jarrell, & Chuck Thorpe Robert Jarrell, (941) 479-2603 Nice guys at first, but then left us hanging for thousands of dollars Indian Rocks Florida Author: Houston, Texas Legal Process Services: GSI Court Services - Rob Jarrell, Bob Jarrell, & Chuck Thorpe Indian Rocks, Florida

16, Report #1120923

Feb 04 2014
Liberty Bell Civil, Juel,David Zink,Landon Collins,Pebbles Eviction Rescue, Don't Walk Yet need to be shut down! Totally scammed u Beverly Hills California Author: Los Molinos, California Legal Process Services: Liberty Bell Civil Beverly Hills, California

17, Report #1120727

Feb 04 2014
Child Protective Service Did not Protect Rights Of a Child Plattsburgh New York Author: Augusta, Georgia Legal Process Services: CPS Plattsburgh, New York

18, Report #1120684

Feb 03 2014
Trusted Pardon Services TPS Pardon and waiver scam service from a company that says their from Toronto but is actually in the US! They have NO office or employees In Canada period Toronto Ontario Author: Calgary , Alberta Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Toronto , Ontario

19, Report #1120451

Feb 12 2014
Document Prepration Service LLC Divorce Paralegal & Document Preparation Service Please stay away, little did I know, eviction took me 3 to 4 months, Horrible communication, no updates on eviction, had to call courts myself. Such a bad way of handling customer customers. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Document Prepration Service LLC Tampa, Florida

20, Report #1120204

Feb 01 2014
Accuserve Ohio Kirk Wilhite checks bounce, scam, rip off Columbus Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio Legal Process Services: Accuserve Ohio Columbus, Ohio

Jan 20 2014
Texas AG Texas AG does more HARM than GOOD! Austin Texas Author: DFW, Texas Legal Process Services: Texas AG Austin , Texas

Jan 08 2014
ChexSystems Recovery Claims to be Check Recovery Company, but instead is a FRAUD organization that STEALS your money!!!! Lake Monroe Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Legal Process Services: ChexSystems Recovery Lake Monroe, Florida