Services → Legal Process Services

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

3, Report #1301927

Apr 26 2016
eTags.com FRAUDULENT ONLINE VEHICLE RENEWAL COMPANY EXPOSED Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Legal Process Services: ETAGS.COM Internet

Apr 07 2016
protection law center loan modification scam Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: buffalo, New York Legal Process Services: protection law center Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 06 2016
StudentAidCenter.Org Student Aid Center; Up Front Forgiveness Department Collected $100 a month for 6 months in order to pay for Student Loan Forgiveness as a Disabled Veteran Miami Florida Author: Brownsville, Texas Legal Process Services: StudentAidCenter.Org Miami, Florida

Mar 29 2016
Jeff Berwick. TDV Passports. TDV Media. The Dollar Vigilante. TDV Immigration Jeff Berwick's TDV Immigration Mexico Passport Scam Acapulco, Mexico Internet Author: Washington Legal Process Services: TDV Passports Internet

Apr 09 2016
Child Support Reductions Sean Gentile Sean Gentile, MBA - Child Support ExpertSean Gentile I Love Child Support HelpSean Gentile Child Support - Instagram Profile Wake up people! Child support HELP - otherwise known as "Sean Gentile Support" Oakland Park Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Legal Process Services: Child Support Reductions Sean Gentile Oakland Park, Florida

Feb 24 2016
Office of Recovery Services of Utah ORS Unfair and unlawful Individuals getting paid by taxpayers to screw people over Salt Lake City Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Legal Process Services: Office of Recovery Services of Utah Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 24 2016
Paul Randle-Jolliffe “Paul Randle-Jolliffe”. A Very Disturbing Man Who Lies. Portsmouth Internet Author: Portsmouth, Alabama Legal Process Services: Paul Randle-Jolliffe Internet

Feb 21 2016
Bear Witness Detective Agency Company wasted my $1,000 deposit! Do Not hire them!! Costa Mesa Ca Author: Rancho Santa Margarita , California Legal Process Services: Bear Witness Detective Agency

Feb 09 2016
ARA They said there are no other names Telling me I bounced a check to a ayday loan online and they are sueing me for Fraud of a check.Civil Fraud that i gave them a check and did not have funds to cover it,and Malicious They would not give a city where they are located Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: ARA Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Joseph Finn Never paid the Bill, Never return calls very dishonnest company Process Servers be aware before working for them Chicago Illinois Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Chicago, Illinois

Jan 14 2016
Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Inc. James Bertrand Had me fill out paper work and send it back to him completed and had finger prints taken and they were to be sent to their off to be processes Toronto Ontario Author: Holstein, Ontario Legal Process Services: Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Inc. Toronto, Ontario

Jan 07 2016
FLUSHTHEJOHNS.ORG , namesilo.com PrivacyGuardian.org Company charges $399.00 to remove your number and name from false accusations of solicitation of prostitution Phoenix Internet Author: Waxahachie, Texas Legal Process Services: FLUSHTHEJOHNS.ORG Internet

Dec 31 2015
TX UNCLAIMED FUNDS RETRIEVAL,LLC TX UFRLLC SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT AGREE TO A MEETING!!!! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Legal Process Services: TX UNCLAIMED FUNDS RETRIEVAL,LLC Houston, Texas

Dec 17 2015
Wayne County Michigan Friend of the Court Third Judicial Court of Michigan Investigate the Wayne County FOC for Racketeering Detroit Michigan Author: Michigan Legal Process Services: Wayne County Michigan Friend of the Court Detroit, Michigan