Services → Legal Process Services

1, Report #1319341

Jul 28 2016
B & R Services FRED Blum joan blum jeff blum fraud cheater thief con man Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: B & R Services Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Prince Law Firm David PrinceJonathan BrockMildred BritoLucie Delva Fraud Plantation, Florida Internet Author: San Juan, Other Legal Process Services: Prince Law Firm Internet

Jul 06 2016
Ticketkick Misleading or false claims Westlake Village California Author: Downey, California Legal Process Services: Ticketkick Westlake Village, California

Jun 28 2016
VisaHQ.com VisaHQ.com , Visa HQ , VisaHQ.com Inc. Filled out a short prequalifying application, denied the visa, then kept the $350 Washington Dist of Columbia Author: LAKE ELSINORE, California Legal Process Services: VisaHQ.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 21 2016
Kristin Woulfe, LLC, Kristin Woulfe, Parenting Consultant Kristin Woulfe, LLC, Working As A Parenting Consultant Not Delivering Services St Paul Minnesota Author: Minnesota Legal Process Services: Kristin Woulfe, LLC   St Paul, Minnesota

Jun 14 2016
Dominion Process Servers Fraudsters, Scammers, Ripp-Off Artists Toronto Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Legal Process Services: Dominion Process Servers Toronto, Ontario

May 27 2016
Trusted pardon services Took payment never did anything cannot contact company Toronto Ontario Author: Kamloops, British Columbia Legal Process Services: Trusted pardon services Toronto, Ontario

May 19 2016
Paul Cline Virtual Assistant Freedom Promises of cutting my payroll cost, instead had me wire $2000 to him and never returned my calls St petersburg Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Legal Process Services: Paul Cline Internet

May 14 2016
Yolo County CPS yolo county child protective services woodland California Author: Sacramento , California Legal Process Services: Yolo County CPS california,

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

12, Report #1301927

Apr 26 2016
eTags.com FRAUDULENT ONLINE VEHICLE RENEWAL COMPANY EXPOSED Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Legal Process Services: ETAGS.COM Internet

Apr 07 2016
protection law center loan modification scam Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: buffalo, New York Legal Process Services: protection law center Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 06 2016
StudentAidCenter.Org Student Aid Center; Up Front Forgiveness Department Collected $100 a month for 6 months in order to pay for Student Loan Forgiveness as a Disabled Veteran Miami Florida Author: Brownsville, Texas Legal Process Services: StudentAidCenter.Org Miami, Florida

Mar 29 2016
Jeff Berwick. TDV Passports. TDV Media. The Dollar Vigilante. TDV Immigration Jeff Berwick's TDV Immigration Mexico Passport Scam Acapulco, Mexico Internet Author: Washington Legal Process Services: TDV Passports Internet

Apr 09 2016
Child Support Reductions Sean Gentile Sean Gentile, MBA - Child Support ExpertSean Gentile I Love Child Support HelpSean Gentile Child Support - Instagram Profile Wake up people! Child support HELP - otherwise known as "Sean Gentile Support" Oakland Park Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Legal Process Services: Child Support Reductions Sean Gentile Oakland Park, Florida

Jul 20 2016
U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services SCAMMERS! STAY AWAY! Internet Author: Virginia Legal Process Services: U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services Internet