Services → Legal Process Services

Mar 17 2015
Parking Ticket Guys Michael Low I had a parking ticket and used their service. My ticket was $450 ,yes there is such a thing, and so I paid them half plus tax to fight it. I even got the court date for them so they didn't have to that. The court date came and went and to my surprise I got a notice of fine in the mail to pay the fine which was now set to $462.75. . DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Process Services: Parking Ticket Guys Internet

Mar 15 2015
US Legal Support Rebecca Ruzicka Unpaid invoice for Subpoena Woodland Hills California Author: Fairfax, California Legal Process Services: US Legal Support Woodland Hills, California

Apr 16 2015
ezsmallclaims.com Do Not Trust This Company Carlsbad California
Author: Santa Ana, California Legal Process Services: ezsmallclaims.com Carlsbad, California

Mar 13 2015
us-immigration.com american immigration center Attention Immigration Candidates Do NOt Be Fooled By This Non Government Company!!!!!!!!! Internet Author: tinley park, Illinois Legal Process Services: us-immigration.com Internet

Mar 05 2015
CFK*PEOPLEFINDERS INO*INTELIUS.COM/RT Lying thieves. Will not let you cancel the "membership" Sacramento Internet, ca. Author: Reseda, California Legal Process Services: CFK*PEOPLEFINDERS Internet

Mar 05 2015
lawson process servers big time rip off new york New York Author: new york, New York Legal Process Services: lawson process servers new york, New York

Feb 27 2015
Accelerated Escrow Las Vegas Fails to perform their job Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Services: Accelerated Escrow Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 19 2015
dcfs hernando county fla mary roadie,bill hollaway, another grandchild was placedwith fraternal grand parents and then we were asked to take child because they found drugs and users n home he was placed in, told we would be provided with funds to add beddroom for addirional children but that never came true, brooksville Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Legal Process Services: dcfs hernando county fla brooksville, Florida

84, Report #1209543

Feb 16 2015
Roger Clark Saying I took out a loan and i know i didnt , and they are suing me Internet Author: Ripley, Ohio Legal Process Services: Roger Clark Internet

85, Report #1208159

Feb 10 2015
About the Children- Hiding Behind the Web, they lie and steal. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THESE PEOPLE Internet Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: About the Children Internet

86, Report #1207352

Feb 07 2015
BDB Payroll Services (Broadway Database) Broadway databasebroadway data baseBDBBrooklyn NY Braodway Payroll Service Accounting Service Payroll Service Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Legal Process Services: BDB Payroll Services (Broadway Database) Brooklyn, New York

87, Report #1204850

Jan 27 2015
EEOC Cincinnati Branch The Cincinnati BRanch of the EEOC have very Rude Agents and Directors Cincinnati OHIO Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Legal Process Services: EEOC cC Nationwide

88, Report #1203128

Jan 21 2015
Michael J Panacci -Toronto Lawyer Mr.Panacci is a licensed conartist and thief Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Process Services: Michael J Panacci Toronto, Ontario

89, Report #1202754

Jan 19 2015
Jams Orange County, California Judge Luis Cardenas Ripped Off by Arbitrator at JAMS Orange County,  California Author: Santa Ana, California Legal Process Services: Jams Orange County, CA Orange, California

90, Report #1200319

Jan 08 2015
First Financial Loans- SCAM I was contacted on January 8th, 2015. I kept getting calls from this number and people would talk and hang up right away after I told them that I did not want a loan. Im not even sure how they got a hold of my information? I called and told them to take m I was contacted on January 8th, 2015. I kept getting calls from this number and people would talk and hang up right away after I told them that I did not want a loan. Im not even sure how they got a hold of my information?Somewhere in India Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Legal Process Services: First Financial Loans- SCAM Nationwide

91, Report #1197514

Dec 24 2014
Melissa Rosario Lisa GoldsteinMelissa Do MatoMelissa SantMelissa Mato Liar Las Vegas Nationwide Author: United States, Florida Legal Process Services: Melissa Rosario Nationwide

92, Report #1194814

Dec 11 2014
Crystal Brown at Securitas Security in Westboro, Massachusetts. Violating Fair Labor Law Westboro Massachusetts Author: Westboro, Massachusetts Legal Process Services: Crystal Brown at Securitas Security in Westboro, MA. Westboro, Massachusetts

93, Report #1194751

Dec 12 2014
General Subpoena---------Chrisey Smith Never return calls, DO NOT PAY the Invoice for Process Servers-Do NOT answer emails over 10 weeks for Process servers to be apy Jersey City New Jersey Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: General Subpoena LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

94, Report #1192841

Dec 03 2014
34.99 Dollar Messenger Richard McMillan Process Server Service PSSLAC Tabitha Hicks SCAM, FRAUD Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Process Services: 34.99 Dollar Messenger Los Angeles, California

95, Report #1191663

Nov 27 2014
Riverside County CPS- Unfair judgement made by false accusations and information to support their notion- Riverside, CA Author: moreno valley, California Legal Process Services: Riverside County DPSS-CPS Riverside, California