Services → Security Services

Aug 22 2014
G4S SECURE SOLUTION WINTER LEMON the company for 2yrs and 9mos has not pay me vacation pay cranford, nj Nationwide Author: Trenton, New Jersey Security Services: G4S SECURE SOLUTION Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Arm Alarm Deceptive and agressive sales practices and ran credit report without authorization Cary North Carolina,Virginia Author: Dumfries , Virginia Security Services: Arm Alarm Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
ADT Getting charge for a no signal service Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group Gregory Williams, Barbra, Ms.Hayden Heartless Manipulative Scammers New York New York Author: bronx, New York Security Services: S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group New York, New York

Aug 18 2014
Alliance Security We signed up for service five weeks ago. We have had problems from day !. We had them send out a technician and told us the problem was solved..However we had alarms go off 4-6 times a day. Have asked them to remove the system and they won't. I told them that I would send the unit back to them in the mail and was threatened with court action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Get a pitbull instead. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Lewisburg, West Virginia Security Services: Alliance Security Warwick, Rhode Island

Aug 18 2014
Protect America Poor Alamr Equipment Texas, TX Nationwide Author: East Meadow, New York Security Services: Protect America Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
best of texas security best of texas events,heidi mummau Worst Company Ever Worked For Cats Everywhere Smelled Like Cat Pee and Urine Everywhere not Professional SAN ANTONIO Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Security Services: best of texas security SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Aug 13 2014
Baldwin Capital LLC, William Baldwin, 574 Wabash Ave NE Atlanta, Georgia 30312 This guy is a total THUG and continuously writes checks from closed back accounts Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Security Services: Baldwin Capital LLC, Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 11 2014
Time Warner Cable Intellgent Home Services promised were not services rendered Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Security Services: Time Warner Cable Intellgent Home Nationwide

Aug 10 2014
Time Warner Security Time Warner Security are cheats and frauds Nationwide Author: Wynantskill, New York Security Services: Time Warner Secuirty Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Front Point Security It doesn't work. I purchased the system and had to return it with in two weeks because my alarm went off several times a day every day. Every time it went off it was their fault. I spent 5 to 6 full days on the phone with their support team trying my best The product doesn't work! Virginia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Security Services: Front Point Security Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
securitas security/quik park Ralphy cuevas, micheal, sam, i was scamed/fruad/staff is rude no customer service at all manhattn New York Author: queens, New York Security Services: securitas security/quik park manhattn, New York

Aug 07 2014
Securitas Blocking an MBTA Bus Malden Massachusetts Author: Malden, Massachusetts Security Services: Securitas Malden, Massachusetts

Aug 05 2014
Instant checkmate CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMATE 866-4905980 Monthly bill to credit card for service never requested. Las Vegas Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Security Services: Instant checkmate Internet

Aug 03 2014
Whitetail Electronics Unwilling to refund purchase price for complete System Failure, lack of owner contact Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Security Services: Whitetail Electronics Erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 03 2014

Aug 01 2014
Advantage Protection Security Company Continued draft of account when service was terminated Corpus Christi Texas Author: Mathis, Texas Security Services: Advantage Protection Security Company Corpus Christi, Texas

Jul 31 2014
St. Anthony's Hospital Starsky Bomer Filing Bankrupcy, and will not pay vendors, hired our guard company and said will not pay Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: St. Anthony's Hospital Houston, Texas

Jul 30 2014
CPI Security TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! BEWARE! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Security Services: CPI Security Charlotte, North Carolina