Services → Security Services

Aug 27 2015
MYLIFE.COM PEOPLE SEARCH HOOK AND BAIT SCAM. IF YOU WNAT TO SEE A PERSONS RECORDS, IDENITY, AYTHING ON THAT PERSON THET CHARGE A DOLLAR. THEN AFTER 7 DAYS THEY CHARGE YOU OVER $34.00 J. IF YOU PAY THE DOLLAR AL YOU GET IS A PAGE WITH NO INFO. YOU WANT A BACK GROUND CHECK, THEY WANT AN EXTRA #35.0 TEY DON'T TELL YOU THIS . THE BAIT YOU IN FOR A DOLLAR MAKING YOU BELEIVE YOUR PAYING A DOLLAR FOR COMPLETE INFO. SO I CALLED AND CANCELLED MY SUBSCIPTION . ONLINE Internet Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Security Services: MYLIFE.COM Internet

Aug 26 2015
Child Protective services/spokane wa CPS They are delaying my childs return home because i am schizophrenic. spokane washington Author: spokane, Washington Security Services: Child Protective services/spokane wa Washington

Aug 26 2015
Protect Your Home, Defender Security Bad company, rip off artists Sandy Utah Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Security Services: Protect Your Home Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Instant Checkmate Instant Checkmate Experience La Quinta California Author: La Quinta, Alabama Security Services: Instant Checkmate

Aug 22 2015
Falcon alarms inc Called us and told us that our current alarm company was no longer in business, then told us that they (falcon alarms) were taking over our account. This was an outright lie. They have no listed phone number and the monitoring company"monitronic"has one idea where the company is. They even left a voicemail stating the above.. I've kept it!! See you in court! Fort Oglethorpe Georgia Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Security Services: Falcon alarms inc Georgia

Aug 18 2015
Monitronics Security Very difficult to cancel service, even after serving several years. Many false alarms. Lubbock, TX (Home office in Dallas for TX) Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas Security Services: Monitronics Security Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Defender Direct ADT ripoff money they didn't earn Indianapolis Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Security Services: Defender Direct Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 11 2015
Protect Your Home Defender Bait / Switch / Deceptive Sales Practices to get you in the door. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Protect Your Home Internet

Aug 10 2015
POWER HOME TECHNOLOGIES HORRIBLE HORRIBLE VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Security Services: POWER HOME TECHNOLOGIES VIRGINIA BEACH , Virginia

Aug 09 2015
Safe Home Security,Inc. Tricked my 90 yr old grandma who has alzheimers into signing their contact cromwell Connecticut Author: San Bernardino, California Security Services: Safe Home Security,Inc. cromwell, Connecticut

Aug 07 2015
Universal Protection Services Field Supervisor for Lombard, Illinois Office Lombard Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Services Lombard, Illinois

Aug 06 2015
champion national security Overworked , made to work outside of job priorities. San Antonio Tx Author: San antonio, Texas Security Services: champion national security Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Custom Security Guard and Patrol Worst Company to Work For Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Custom Security Guard and Patrol Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 04 2015
Safe Security Security Alarm Financing Enteprise I canceled my account but they did not close my account and wants me to pay for a year monitoring service. I was treated rudely by the Acccount Manager Dana Pope. I was given didn't reasons for why my account is still opened. After many calls I was finally told I was sent to a collection agency and they could not speak to me I must call the 3rd party. They misrepresented themselves, showed unprofessional behavior by hanging up the phone refusing to allow me to speak with a supervsior and lacked effective customer service despite my 10 years of being their client. Raman Nationwide Author: Hampton, Georgia Security Services: Safe Security Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
immediate response group IRG Joe Peters bounced payroll check , can't pay employees on time . nixa Missouri Author: Kissee Mills , Missouri Security Services: immediate response group nixa, Missouri

Jul 30 2015
Storm Front Construction Stormfront DOES NOT PAY SUBCONTRACTORS Deland Florida Author: Any, Other Security Services: Storm Front Construction Deland, Florida

Jul 27 2015
EMD Property Management scam Internet Author: Ethel, Louisiana Security Services: EMD Property Management Internet

Jul 26 2015
Guardian Security Systems Inc Wrong / incorrect billing - taking money not applied to service Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Security Services: Guardian Security Systems Inc Tulsa, Oklahoma