Services → Security Services

Sep 13 2014
pangea apartments patrol the apartmens Indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: pangea apartments Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 12 2014
Securitas Hotmail Hacker Boston Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Security Services: Securitas Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 09 2014
Allied Barton Amir Agaho Careless management bully account manager and supervisors chicago Illinois Author: berwin, Illinois Security Services: Allied Barton Amir Agaho chicago, Illinois

Sep 05 2014
Protect America Forced us to pay for an alarm system that never worked Austin Texas Author: AVON LAKE, Ohio Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Sep 05 2014
A-AArlington Abandoned Vehicle Towing company gains access inside car Arlington Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Security Services: A-AArlington Abandoned Vehicle Arlington, Texas

Sep 04 2014
Protect Your Home Protect Your Home - ADT Authorized Dealer, Eric Huebner, Michael Wexler Pressured Sales demanded $99 then Lied about refund. False representation and down right lied about services. STAY AWAY from them. Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Security Services: Protect Your Home Internet

Sep 04 2014
cunningham door and window this consumers door was completely destroyed by the installer of cunninghams louisville Nationwide Author: louisville, Kentucky Security Services: cunningham door and window Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
Protect American Home Security Protect America TERRIBLE- DO NOT BUY THIS CRAPPY PRODUCT! Austin TEXAS Author: richmond, Texas Security Services: Protect American Home Security Austin , Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Cenral Security Group I am being billed for the last 4or 5 months for a security system that I do not have. Iam a customer of another security system that I have been doing businss with for over 2 years. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Kingman, Arizona Security Services: Cenral Security Group Tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 27 2014
Vision Security LLC LIfe Valued Scamming old people Orem Utah Author: Roy, Utah Security Services: Vision Security LLC Orem, Utah

Aug 26 2014
Universal Protection Horrible company Janitors with a gun! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Security Services: Universal Protection Tampa, Florida

12, Report #1171903

Aug 23 2014
green valley ranch casino Bill wright general mgr Justin Moore asst mgr They let your wife watch her husband died on the floor without giving him help for over 10 minutes henderson Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Security Services: green valley ranch casino henderson, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
G4S SECURE SOLUTION WINTER LEMON the company for 2yrs and 9mos has not pay me vacation pay cranford, nj Nationwide Author: Trenton, New Jersey Security Services: G4S SECURE SOLUTION Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Arm Alarm Deceptive and agressive sales practices and ran credit report without authorization Cary North Carolina,Virginia Author: Dumfries , Virginia Security Services: Arm Alarm Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
ADT Getting charge for a no signal service Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group Gregory Williams, Barbra, Ms.Hayden Heartless Manipulative Scammers New York New York Author: bronx, New York Security Services: S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group New York, New York

Aug 18 2014
Alliance Security We signed up for service five weeks ago. We have had problems from day !. We had them send out a technician and told us the problem was solved..However we had alarms go off 4-6 times a day. Have asked them to remove the system and they won't. I told them that I would send the unit back to them in the mail and was threatened with court action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Get a pitbull instead. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Lewisburg, West Virginia Security Services: Alliance Security Warwick, Rhode Island

Aug 18 2014
Protect America Poor Alamr Equipment Texas, TX Nationwide Author: East Meadow, New York Security Services: Protect America Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
best of texas security best of texas events,heidi mummau Worst Company Ever Worked For Cats Everywhere Smelled Like Cat Pee and Urine Everywhere not Professional SAN ANTONIO Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Security Services: best of texas security SAN ANTONIO, Texas