Electronics → Electronic Manufacturers

Jan 14 2017
M3 transport i logistika doo DirektorSrđana Pasalic The company pretend to supply us with Wall Clock,1,000pcs "DUL-2469" @ Eur.6.29 amounting to Eur.6,290 and after payment was made on Monday 11th July 2016, no goods was shipped and the company could not reply us again. BOSNIA internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Electronic Manufacturers: M3 transport i logistika doo BOSNA,

Jan 13 2017
99Santa Never received my bluetooth car adapter. I ordered it on December 9th. No response & no phone number to contact them. 3200 North America Drive West Seneca, New York 14224 Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: 99Santa Internet

Jan 11 2017
Lothar Bock LinkedIn Solicitor Scam carlsbad Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: Lothar Bock Internet

Jan 06 2017
Guardian Smart Vision Series and Kamron Audio approched me at a gas station and said he was selling Home digital video recorder and A Digitsl Home Theater system. The items where in a packaged box with sealed bands around them. When I got home I opened them up they do not work. I scaned the bar codes and it brought me to one website with no number nor address. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on the name brand Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Guardian Smart Vision Series Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Mr. Beams Lighting A Ghost Company Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Mr. Beams Lighting Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Atomic deals Took my money, never delivered product Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Atomic deals Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Wonder hearing aid Www.wonderhearingaid.com I ordered a wonderhearingaid on 12-20-2016......my order number was 16783767...have not received any word from them and when I went to check on it they want me to give them another 5 dollars to check on it and then they will charge me another 37 dollars ...are they crazy Have no idea Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Wonder hearing aid Internet

Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Company let me place order online, took money and closed website. This was posted on Facebook and is FAKE!!!! Do not order!!! RIPOFF!!!! Unknown - but don't order from their postings. Internet Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Electronic Manufacturers: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 27 2016
Blane Curry- Westlake Village Moorpark LED Solutions ATTENTION PLEASE!!! DON'T TRUST BLANE CURRY OF WESTLAKE VILLAGE MOORPARK LED" Moorpark Other
Author: portland, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: BLANE CURRY OF WESTLAKE VILLAGE MOORPARK LED Moorpark, Other

Dec 26 2016
Skeeterboard skeeterboard.com Skeeterboard, buyer beware - these are not certified products! Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Skeeterboard Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discounts I paid for 2 air swimmers over a month ago,no response since. I have e-mailed them twice but no response. Vancouver British Columbia Internet Author: Independence , Missouri Electronic Manufacturers: Hobbies Discounts Internet

Dec 22 2016
Apple Inc. I'm being treated like a criminal, and Apple is holding my phone hostatage Nationwide Author: Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
FitnessRepair.com Mickey Mouse Company is Fruadulant St Charles Missouri Author: Bondville, Vermont Electronic Manufacturers: FitnessRepair.com St Charles, Missouri

Dec 20 2016
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Leasing Equiptment New York New York Author: Arkansas Electronic Manufacturers: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc New York, New York

Dec 18 2016
Swagtron Swagway X2 South Bend Indiana Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Swagtron South Bend IN, Indiana

Dec 17 2016
Ticwatch Review - Ticwatch 2 Ticwear Mobvoi I bought a Ticwatch for my mom for her birthday and despite many tries and many resets, it was not able to be paired for her iPhone. Their customer support is NON EXISTENT and they will not respond to requests for a refund. Internet Author: Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Ticwatch Internet

Dec 13 2016
Smart Tint - Will Sharp Will Sharp, Smart Tint, The Patronising, unreliable, bad support Internet Author: Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Smart Tint - Will Sharp Internet

Dec 10 2016
Value Toy Venture aka Grey Clooney aka Secides.com this is a scammer using fake shipping companies. Will ask more money via western union. UK, Nebraska, Alabama Internet Author: Mission Hills, California Electronic Manufacturers: Value Toy Venture Internet

Dec 06 2016
dabado dissapointed with dabado colorado Internet Author: huron, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: dabado Internet

Dec 04 2016
Emporium.com Online Diggers Scam Artists Los Angeles Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Electronic Manufacturers: Emporium.com Internet