Electronics → Electronic Manufacturers

Oct 30 2014
Apple Computer Apple No Longer Backs Their Products Cupertino CA Author: Salisbury, Maryland Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Computer Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Duarte's appliaces Scams a lot of people Riverside California Author: Colton , California Electronic Manufacturers: Duarte's appliaces Riverside , California

Oct 28 2014
Apple Free technical support Poor customer service/money hungry 589 billion not enough! Virginia Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
iRola Crapola Internet Author: south amboy, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: iRola Internet

Oct 27 2014
Doorbell Factory Rip-off or simply Fraud? Nationwide Author: California Electronic Manufacturers: Doorbell Factory Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
via trading electronics rip off Lynwood California
Author: los angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: via trading Lynwood, California

Oct 24 2014
HisGadget inc. Hisgadget aka Chargerbuy aka Eskynow aka B2B Discover aka Hismarket Cheaply made defective merchandise UNION CITY California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Electronic Manufacturers: HisGadget inc. UNION CITY, California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they "fix" it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Satic Usa ENERGY SAVING SCAM PRODUCTS Missoula Montana Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Satic Usa Missoula, Montana

Oct 05 2014
DGL GROUP VIBE HYPE DGL USA Company knowingly sells defective/recalled product Edison New Jersey Author: Philladelphia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: DGL GROUP Edison, New Jersey

Oct 05 2014
Pioneer Electronics Pioneer VSX-1121 Receiver gives UE22 Error code. This is happening to MANY owners Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer Electronics Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
Pioneer Electronics USA 60 to 120 day service turnaround for in warranty unit Nationwide Author: Loma Linda, California Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer Electronics USA Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Parts4repair FionaParts4repair.com Store ManagerEmail: Fiona@parts4repair.comWebsite: http://www.parts4repair.com XIAOQIONG WURoom 1611,No.9 Yannan Road, Futian District,Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518031 Returned item and did not get my refund Shenzhen, Guangdong, Internet Author: Lexington, South Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Parts4repair Shenzhen, Guangdong,, China

Sep 24 2014
Cacacitor and Components LLC, Robert Jasiewicz Sold me fake electrical components Clearwater Florida Author: Reykjavik, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cacacitor and Components LLC Clearwater, Florida

Sep 21 2014
Studio B 158 S Apopka Vineland Rd Don't buy in this store! I was a victim. (Não compre nessa loja. Eu fui mais uma vítima.) Kissimmee Florida Author: Cabedelo, Other Electronic Manufacturers: Studio B Kissimmee, Florida

Sep 15 2014
Gleiser Communications Paul Gleiser very rude company tyler Texas Author: beverly hills, California Electronic Manufacturers: Gleiser Communications tyler , Texas

Sep 12 2014
Epson Epson printer lies about ink levels---avoid Epson printers long beach ca Author: North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Epson Internet

Sep 11 2014
Evan and Sara Lyle Evan and Sara Lyle Scamming Ebay and Amazon Buyers out of free stuff Arcata California Author: Arcata, California Electronic Manufacturers: Evan and Sara Lyle Arcata, California

Sep 09 2014
AMAZON GOUGGER KENTUCKY Nationwide
Author: Fairfeld, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: AMAZON Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Samsung NEVER BUY SAMSUNG!!! Nationwide Author: Gainesville , Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
USBearth.cn Shenzhen Liyang Welding Equipment Co., Ltd. Stole money- never received product shenzhen IGuangdong Author: Grandville, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: USBearth.cn Internet

Aug 31 2014
Aliexpress Alibaba Alkaline Water Ionizers Nationwide
Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Aliexpress Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Shax Engineering And Systems - Corrupt Owner, Do Not Pay Their Bills - San Jose California Author: New York, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Shax Engineering And Systems San Jose, California