legend

Electronics → Electronic Manufacturers

1, Report #1190334

Nov 20 2014
gglighting Cody Ripoff!!!! won't return any calls fountain valley Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: gglighting Internet

2, Report #1190328

Nov 20 2014
Indo Health Medical Daniel Zaluhu, Frisca Tandean Steal Your Money and Dissappear INDO HEALTH MEDICAL Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.48 Bali Internet Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Indo Health Medical Internet

3, Report #1190071

Nov 22 2014
Curtis international prouduct electrocuted me Toronto Ontario Canada
Author: taunton, Massachusetts Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis international Toronto, Ontario

4, Report #1190017

Nov 19 2014
triomp3com/tabletfaqs mssupport@macspeed.com fraud lies about return policy. was bought less than one year and not honoring product Ada Oklahoma Author: washington, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: triomp3com/tabletfaqs Ada, Oklahoma

Nov 20 2014
Triad Motion, LLC Poor delivery, Rotten Service, Bad attitudes, Cheap quality product Boca Rotan Florida Author: Houma, Louisiana Electronic Manufacturers: Triad Motion, LLC Internet

Nov 14 2014
crown communities/ P& M cooling /heating Nightmare with Air and now heating!!!! Its Friday heat is out ...went all summer getting air repaired they have 2 business days to contact you. home purchased BRAND NEW in march closed in april moved in in may Grovetown, Georgia Internet Author: grovetown, Georgia Electronic Manufacturers: crown communities/ P& M cooling /heating Internet

Nov 12 2014
Logitech America's Headquarters Logitech Mouse M100 Newark California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Logitech Newark, California

Nov 12 2014
Beijing Runqui Business Limited, Richard Wang,Shiqi Yang,Gui Guo scam on electronic material Beijing China Author: Rome, Electronic Manufacturers: Beijing Runqui Business Limited Beijing,

Nov 09 2014
Akekachat Somying Stole from our business! BangKok, Thailand Internet Author: San Diego, California Electronic Manufacturers: Akekachat Somying Internet

Nov 08 2014
samsung telecomunications America Inc I own a samsung galaxy s5 16gb , I was having dinner at a restaurant and accidentally a glass of water was spilled over the phone and a few hours after the phone stop working. I contacted samsung electronics to send the unit for inspection since it is still under warranty and after 10 days of been at the factory for inspection they sent the phone back saying the phone was not covered under warranty since it has water damage and it was beyond economical repair . this phone under the samsung specifications claim that is water resistant , it has IP67 certification meaning it can be dropped in water at a depth of no more than 1 meter for less than 30 minutes and the phone would not suffer damage, Samsung Telecom Richardson Texas
Author: Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: samsung telecomunications Richardson, Texas

Nov 08 2014
Hewlett Packard Trouble with power adapters burning out and unable to reorder from hp making my printer useless! Nationwide Author: Pacifica, California Electronic Manufacturers: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Apple Computer Apple No Longer Backs Their Products Cupertino CA Author: Salisbury, Maryland Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Computer Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Duarte's appliaces Scams a lot of people Riverside California Author: Colton , California Electronic Manufacturers: Duarte's appliaces Riverside , California

Oct 28 2014
Apple Free technical support Poor customer service/money hungry 589 billion not enough! Virginia Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Apple Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
iRola Crapola Internet Author: south amboy, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: iRola Internet

Oct 27 2014
Doorbell Factory Rip-off or simply Fraud? Nationwide Author: California Electronic Manufacturers: Doorbell Factory Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
via trading electronics rip off Lynwood California
Author: los angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: via trading Lynwood, California

Oct 24 2014
HisGadget inc. Hisgadget aka Chargerbuy aka Eskynow aka B2B Discover aka Hismarket Cheaply made defective merchandise UNION CITY California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Electronic Manufacturers: HisGadget inc. UNION CITY, California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they "fix" it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Satic Usa ENERGY SAVING SCAM PRODUCTS Missoula Montana Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Satic Usa Missoula, Montana

Oct 05 2014
DGL GROUP VIBE HYPE DGL USA Company knowingly sells defective/recalled product Edison New Jersey Author: Philladelphia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: DGL GROUP Edison, New Jersey

Oct 05 2014
Pioneer Electronics Pioneer VSX-1121 Receiver gives UE22 Error code. This is happening to MANY owners Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer Electronics Nationwide