Electronics → Electronic Manufacturers

Dec 04 2016
Ninja coffee bar False warranty Newton Massachusetts
Author: Church hill, Tennessee Electronic Manufacturers: Ninja coffee bar Newton, Massachusetts

Nov 30 2016
Newegg false ads, unilateral debit of service charge on out of stock item when cancelled Industry, California Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Newegg Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 24 2016
microsoftbill.ms I have been charged 113 $ in october 2016 :(. This isnt fair :( i dont knw whom to contact how to contact . am a student and 100 $ means a lot to me :( Please help me in findint to contact this dirty microsfotbill.ms.net ba*ds :( PLease help me Internet Author: toronto, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: microsoftbill.ms Internet

Nov 13 2016
Shenzhen guiding sources technology co ltd. Sz-guiding sources technology co ltd I went on alibba.com searching for electronic items to pirchase, however sz-gudingsources reslomded to me, there web site look official and original. So i continued to communicate with them how ever taylor(sales manager) ensure me they are legitimate business and they are licensed registration certificate are on web page. Shenzhen guangdkng china Nationwide
Author: Kingston, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Shenzhen guiding sources technology co ltd. Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Casperon Technologies This company is a total scam! I have never had to deal with such a poor company. They sold me a supposed ready-made software, which I paid and then they assigned a supposed team member, which was really a very incompetent person in softwares and all he did was stall and stall the project.  India Chenai Author: Kansas City, Kansas Electronic Manufacturers: Casperon Technologies Internet

Nov 07 2016
SHENZHEN STEPFLY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Stepfly Tablet PC - scammers Shenzhen Guangdong China Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: SHENZHEN STEPFLY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Shenzhen, Other

Oct 27 2016
Xi'an Yima Opto-electrical Technology Co., Ltd. They delivered broken product, stole my money 17,000 usd for 12 months. They are criminal, fraud company. They still keep my money and never returned. Xi'an Shannxi Author: Hà Nội, Electronic Manufacturers: Xi'an Yima Opto-electrical Technology Co., Ltd. Xi'an,

Oct 24 2016
Lifesafer - VIRGINIA Lifesafer RESET CHARGES FOR FAULTY EQUIPMENT Midlothian Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Lifesafer - VIRGINIA Midlothian, Virginia

Oct 22 2016
HEWLETT PARKARD All-in-one printers ENVY Nationwide Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: HEWLETT PARKARD Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Enerywise LED Solutions is a FRAUD Company!! Author: Greeley,, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 11 2016
Alite Co, LTD Alite LED manufacturing company will not honor their product warranty. Bad manufacture Dalang North Road,Longhua New District, Shenzhen China
Author: Salem, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Alite Co, LTD Dalang North Road,Longhua New District, Shenzhen, Other

38, Report #1332004

Oct 06 2016
CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY, MSR SHOP, MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything InternetCNC FactoryCountry: Romania City:BucharestSkype: shop2014atTel:+40764 233 431Web Site : http://cncfactorycnc.wix.com/cncstoreMSR STORE msr shopshop msr du MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything Internet Internet
Author: Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: CNC FACTORY Internet

Oct 06 2016
EagleSaver DVDs Ventura California Author: Somewhere on an Island, Yukon Electronic Manufacturers: EagleSaver Ventura, California