Entertainment → Tours & Excursions

Approximately 299 Reports Found

Jan 14 2016
The Paris Kitchen WENDYLYNLLC, CA Warning!!! Wendy Lyn does not make refunds--even when she cancels Paris, France Internet Author: New London, New Hampshire Tours & Excursions: The Paris Kitchen Internet

Dec 28 2015
Paranormal State RYAN Buell Scam artist Pennsylvania Author: Frisco, Texas Tours & Excursions: Paranormal State Internet

Dec 25 2015
Showtime shuttle in Las vegas They never refund you even if they will not serve you Las vegas Nevada Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Tours & Excursions: Showtime shuttle in Las vegas

Nov 13 2015
Deam Nation LLC./ American Dream Music Group RON, RONALD JOHNSON, RONNIE Ronald Johnson Master Con Artist!!!! Please Beware He will steal your money!!! and not call you back!!! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Tours & Excursions: Deam Nation LLC./ American Dream Music Group Las Vegas , Nevada

Nov 17 2015
Gabe Reed Productions akaGabe Reed aka Metal All Stars Failed to pay an agreed cancellation fee and reimbursements for a cancelled 2015 European Metal Allstar Tour . Malibu California
Author: Portland, Oregon Tours & Excursions: Gabe Reed Productions Malibu, California

Oct 31 2015
GULFSTREAM 4 KEY WEST jamie joyce snediker and cristi deleo knight with holding 1575 dollars for a month so far,lying to people,including false police reports,sending private pictures to my wife and trying to get my wife to turn against me,running an illegal galley,no health department permits making sandwiches cheeseburgers etc..by hand with no permits for years,unsafe boat with fire hazards and oil leaks,pumping human waste over board as well as oil every day for years,trying to destroy my reputation with lies that can be proven false key west Florida
Author: key west, Florida Tours & Excursions: GULFSTREAM 4 KEY WEST key west, Florida

Oct 15 2015
Thrillant RushCube (((redacted))) selling skydiving and helicopter tours that they won't deliver Kennesaw Internet Author: Murray, Utah Tours & Excursions: Thrillant Internet

Oct 11 2015
Stockyards Ghost Tour http://stockyardsghosttour.com/ Pre-paid the ghost tour, drove an hour, paid for parking, waited an hour and no-show no refund. Dallas Fort Worth Internet/ Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Tours & Excursions: Stockyards Ghost Tour Internet

Oct 10 2015
Gigmasters.com Entertainment company The promised me that if I Extended my milege from 500 up to 3 thousand that I would have a better chance to get more leads and have a better chance for more gigs that pay. Norwalkct Internet Author: Kentwood mi, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Gigmasters.com Internet

Oct 05 2015
Honey companion Fake. Fake. Fake. 100000% Fake Canada Internet
Author: edison, New Jersey Tours & Excursions: Honey companion Internet

Aug 11 2015
Paradise Watersports Panama City Beach CREDIT CARD SCAM ALERT Panama City Beach Florida Author: Ada, Oklahoma Tours & Excursions: Paradise Watersports Panama City Beach Panama City Beach, Florida

Jul 16 2015
Reserve123 Alcatraz Media, Lake Tahoe Tours Charged my credit card for tickets they never booked and then lied for weeks. Atlanta Georgia Author: Yorktown Heights, New York Tours & Excursions: Reserve123 Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Great fun site I have called 4 times to cancel and they said they can't till I get a number or until they charge a $1.00 that is crazy. I want it done and I am not interested. Here it is going on 5 months and I still can't get this resolved. I do not wat any money deducted from my account. I as m contacting my card account to have it changed. I wish someone would dfo something to have this so called site done with Brandon Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Tours & Excursions: Great fun site Internet

Jun 13 2015
Fastrip jet ski rental Aka fastrip food store Jet ski rental Bullhead city Arizona Author: New Jersey Tours & Excursions: Fastrip jet ski rental Bullhead city, Arizona

Jun 10 2015
Breakaway Cruises Bay fishing/deep sea fishing south padre island texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Tours & Excursions: Breakaway Cruises

May 13 2015
Austin Jones You Tube Musician Conning Tween Girls Internet Author: Media, Pennsylvania Tours & Excursions: Austin Jones You Tube Musician Internet

May 12 2015
ISM Entertainment Ian McQueen & Lori Johnson We are Philadelphia based company working to build a program for at risk youth. We entered into an agreement by which ISM would secure Brand partnerships at a 10% commission for my shows 2013 & PSE 2014 National Tour. On 03/26 Deposit was submitted in good faith and the marketing process was described as 90 days from start to finish with each potential Brand. Ian Mcqueen, & Lori Johnson very aggressively pursued the deposit.. THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! From Contract signing to Date ISM Entertainment has avoided all Phone Calls and any attempt to resolve this matter. Soquel California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tours & Excursions: ISM Entertainment Soquel, California