Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Oct 21 2016
Thrive Market Thrive Deceptive billing tactics and hidden membership fees Culver City California
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Alternative Health: Thrive Market Culver City, California

Oct 21 2016
Beauty & Truth or My Beauty and Truth False free-lure automatically charging big bucks monthly SCAM St. Louis Missouri and Nationwide Author: Seattle, WA 98103, Washington Alternative Health: Beauty & Truth Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
renew eye cream_neor products free sample for 4.95 shipping. then charged 180.00 dollars for stuff I didn't order. like revitalize cream. Fountain Valley  California Author: Saint Johns, Michigan Alternative Health: renew eye cream_neor products Fountain Valley CA 92728-0800, California

Oct 19 2016
Praza Health Addy Focus Offered free sample, has double charged me 2x so far, and cannot stop them! Over $200.00 so far! Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Alternative Health: Praza Health Internet

Oct 18 2016
Triple J. Health Management LLC Cellvia, Hydrolux skin cream and anti-aging, which recently launched online through the presentation of a bottle of trial. Cream promises to brighten the appearance of your skin while restoring radiant, firmer skin and soften the appearance of fine lines stubborn. Unknown Internet, FLA, Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Alternative Health: Triple J. Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 18 2016
NuvaDerm FACEBOOK RIP-OFF Nuvaderm "free-trial) Santa Ana California Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Alternative Health: NuvaDerm Santa Ana, California

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style International Got to pay for an order that I never placed Internet Author: Ancaster, Ontario Alternative Health: Lux Style International Internet

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 15 2016
Lux international Sales ApS Huge mistake on even browsing Denmark Internet
Author: Woodstock's , Ontario Alternative Health: Lux international Sales ApS Internet

Oct 15 2016

Oct 14 2016
ANGELA SHURINA ****FRAUD ALERT***BEWARE OF THIS WOMAN WHO IS A KNOW FRAUDSTER***** Currently Living in NYC, From Surgut Russia Internet Author: NYC, New York Alternative Health: ANGELA SHURINA Internet

Oct 13 2016
Silc Beauty, Tonia Barbello Green, Melinda Barbello, Angela Brown Barbello Do not purchase any products from this company. It is a scam!! woodland hills California Author: west hills, California Alternative Health: Silc Beauty Internet

Oct 12 2016
Novalift I ordered a bottle of wrinkles cream and they continue to take money out of my checking account and send more wrinkle cream I did not authorized this and I have notified them multiple times they will not stop taking the money put of my account. It is dishonest and scandalous it is theft. Saint George Utah Author: Fillmore, Utah Alternative Health: novalift Saint George , Utah

Oct 11 2016
fullfillment center It was a trial of crevelar Scottsdale Arizona Author: cathedral city, California Alternative Health: fullfillment center Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 10 2016
Revitalize skin serum Find Claims to be a limited number of free 14 day trials, but is a membership based program 4.95 for 1st 14 days then 98.95 for remains 14. And 98.95/mo. You must open and read fine print to get details. This is not on recept. Nor do they send receipt when 2nd charge hits account. Las Vegas, nv Internet Author: Colorado Alternative Health: Revitalize skin serum Internet

Oct 09 2016
Dermafi anti-aging soulutions Or I had ordered this product via internet ,because the add stated that joy on the view had made this skin cream that erased wrinkles,long story short it is all a scam,if you look up joy from the view she NEVER made this product. AZ or VA Author: Wisconsin Alternative Health: Dermafi anti-aging soulutions Internet

Oct 07 2016
Dr. Al Sears Primal Force Dr. Al Sears primal force ripoff royal palm beach fl. Florida Author: kennesaw, Georgia Alternative Health: Dr. Al Sears royal palm beach fl., Florida
18, Report #1332058

Oct 07 2016
Fit Trial I ordered a sample trial of a weight loss product. I paid 4.95 for shipping and handling. My checking was then charged $87.47 and $89.47. Have called them repeatedly to say I did not want the product and want my money back. Continuously get the run around. Author: Canton , Ohio Alternative Health: Fit Trial Nationwide
19, Report #1331955

Oct 06 2016
Fitness Works mesa arizona They take your money Mesa Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: Fitness Works mesa arizona Mesa, Arizona

Oct 04 2016
Heavenly Products Robert Johnson Total Rip Off! Did not refund my money Florida Author: Clinton, Massachusetts Alternative Health: Heavenly Products Internet

Oct 04 2016
Nutra Life Brands Fraud Tampa Internet Author: corpus christi, Texas Alternative Health: Nutra Life Brands Internet