Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Jan 08 2017
explosive13 After receiving my trial offer of $4.95 they took over my bank account and charged my $200.00. henderson Nevada Author: byhalia, Mississippi Alternative Health: explosive13 henderson, Nevada

Jan 07 2017
Slimfire garcinia I purchased the trial on the 17th of December and cancelled by email on the 23. I called my bank on the 7th of January and had a charge of 79.$. I traced it back to these people and called them. They claimed to have never received my email which I told them I had and could send to them . They kept telling me that all sales are final and that they never received the email . I kept telling them that I had the email in front of me where I had sent it straight from an email they orig sent North Charleston south carolina Internet
Author: Evansville , Indiana Alternative Health: Slimfire garcinia Internet

Jan 07 2017
Youth Renew Youth Renew recovery face cream, Youth Renew recovery eye cream Total scam. Dishonest with customers. Dublin Internet
Author: SPANISH FORK, Utah Alternative Health: Youth Renew Internet

Jan 07 2017
FIT TRIAL RIPPED ME OFF LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: JAMESTOWN, New York Alternative Health: FIT TRIAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 06 2017
Nouvalift Beauty wrinkle creamBeauty wrinkle reducer Began auto ship on products without my knowledge St George Utah Author: Ida, Arkansas Alternative Health: Nouvalift St George , Utah

Age Escape & V Skin Active Sales & marketing scam Nationwide
Author: Mississauga, New York Alternative Health: Age Escape & V Skin Active Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Satin youth skin cream as shown on Dr. OZ When order my free trial, site said $3.95 shipping, after you register your info, it auto charges other fees! St. George Utah Author: Santee, California Alternative Health: Satin youth skin cream as shown on Dr. OZ St. George, Utah

Jan 05 2017
LuxStyleinternational sales Aps SCUMBSBUGS Denmark Author: Melbourne, Alabama Alternative Health: LuxStyleinternational sales Aps

Jan 06 2017
Serenity Point Recovery REVIEW:  Serenity Point Recovery | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust: Serenity Rehab's residential facility offers a dedicated and strong addiction rehabilitation program that is quite useful. The founders of Serenity established this rehabilitation center after years upon years of extensive research into the subject and challenge that is addiction treatment. This has been quite the effort to say the least, but it has been a workable one and the result has been extraordinary.  Serenity Rehab's program offers a very versatile and adjustable program to its clients. There is no “One size fits all” approach to addiction treatment. Though addiction might look about the same in all who are affected by it, the fact of the matter is that everyone who is addicted to drugs and alcohol still themselves are different people inherently, and they will have different problems that need to be addressed as a result of their addiction.  Furthermore, different treatment approaches will work differently on different people.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. Serenity Rehab dedicated to helping people. Marne , Michigan

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Gloss Motive Ordered CBD Oil....It was not what I expected so I returned the product for a refund. Company will not acknowledge me as a customer and did no refund my monies Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
Derma Essence Revita Youth; Healthy Essence Cream; exquisite eye serium TOTAL RIP OFF Nationwide Author: Kalispell, Montana Alternative Health: Derma Essence Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
CD Diet & Health Keeps sending product I do not want San Diego Internet Author: Rockland, Alabama Alternative Health: CD Diet & Health Internet

Jan 01 2017
Gloss Motive Scammed me out od $70 las vegas Nevada Author: VISALIA, California Alternative Health: Gloss Motive las vegas, Nevada

Jan 01 2017
Oliver Weidling Oliver Laobamas, Oliver Fischer, Tom Fischer, Frank Fisher, Onyx Black Garlic, Laobamas Black Garlic Do not do business with this man or his company. You will NOT get paid. He is a scam artist wanted for fraud in Germany and now he travels around scamming everyone he meets. Internet
Author: Oakland, California Alternative Health: Oliver Weidling Internet

Dec 30 2016
Follinique Charged me again for an additional $80 Phoenix arizona Internet Author: Tallassee, Alabama Alternative Health: Follinique Internet

Dec 29 2016
THEO METHODS INC. BEAUTYPL8888937870 SkinNoir Trial Small print rip OFF Las Vegas Nevada Author: GURNEE, Illinois Alternative Health: THEO METHODS INC. Internet

Dec 29 2016
JEM Baldspot Zyalix - High priced nothing product Tampa Florida Author: Wilber, Nebraska Alternative Health: JEM Baldspot Tampa, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Phytoextractum and Jeff, Angela. Mark as employees. Takes money for order, refuses to respond to emails, nothing is shipped out! Portland Oregon Author: Internet Alternative Health: Phytoextractum Internet