Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Jul 14 2016
Janga Health Group Sent & billed me AFTER order was cancelled New York New York Author: Schoolcraft, Michigan Alternative Health: Janga Health Group New York, New York

Jul 13 2016
HSI ,Health Sciences Institute, I ordered the book 'Miracles From the Vault' and haven't received my book nor replies to my emails asking when they mailed it! They wouldn't say. Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Alternative Health: HSI (Health Sciences Institute) Alberta

Jul 12 2016
champion nitric billed my card for $89 twice for garbage after offering 4.95 trial Henderson Nevada Author: lumberton, Texas Alternative Health: champion nitric Henderson, Nevada

Jul 11 2016
marijuana2go marijuana2go.com, marijuana 2 go Charged my credit and disappeared! Zero customer service, total SCAM! Huntington Beach, CA Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Alternative Health: marijuana2go Internet

Jul 10 2016
East West Health Professionals Tamera Pollack Bad Acupuncture, Caused Infection, Consumer Beware Englewood Colorado Author: Centennial, Colorado Alternative Health: East West HealthProfessionals Englewood, Colorado

Jul 09 2016
Rejuv-a-Derm DermaLife These companies are scammers,cons and thieves. They rip off people daily St. George Utah Author: Fairmont, Minnesota Alternative Health: Rejuv-a-Derm St. George , Utah

Jul 09 2016
Diet supplements pm Internet Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Alternative Health: Diet supplements pm Internet

Jul 07 2016
lavinoskinscience clarity ripped me off...offer was 4.99 just for postage...they just took $300 out of my account.... st petersburg Florida Author: East Haven, Connecticut Alternative Health: lavinoskinscience st petersburg, Florida

Jul 06 2016
ReViv Skin Care ReVitaline Claiming to be promoted by Dr. Oz and created variously by Martha Stewart , Oprah, etc. They promoted a free trial for a shipping charge of $4.95.  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: ReViv Skin Care Internet

Jul 19 2016
Retro Fitness Flatbush location The manager Russell at Retro Fitness' Flatbush location in Brooklyn, New York Retro Fitness' RACIST Manager Russell Calls Cops Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Alternative Health: Retro Fitness Flatbush location Brooklyn, New York

Jul 03 2016
secret serums unaware that I would be charged $170 for a free trial! then company continued to debit my account. lewiston Maine Author: bath, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: secret serums lewiston, Maine

Jul 02 2016
Try Beauty signed up for trial of product. I did not see any benefit so I did not reorder. Product came again next month at the same time. Called company said I signed up for one year. I told them I signed up for a trial. They said they would stop sending me the product and refund my money. They sent me half of my money and then sent me the product the following month with a bill. My credit card company has been good and have credited my account, but after a month it has happened again for the third time! I may have to cancel my credit card to stop this company. Internet, in Florida Author: Laguna Woods , California Alternative Health: Try Beauty Internet

Jul 01 2016
Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Green Coffe Extract Free Trial is Bogus They bill you the $4.95 Trial and then bill you within 10days . Bill again and send no product Santa Ana California
Author: Springfield, Missouri Alternative Health: Infinity Santa Ana, California

Jun 24 2016
Hydroderm They falsely advertised free samples, only charging shipping but ended up charging my account 236.28 for two very tiny bottles. I cancelled as soon as the product arrived. What they don't tell you is that if you don't want to be charged you have to return the product, paying the return postage within 30 days. This you find out after they have charged your account the full price. This is thievery. Maine
Author: Burnaby, Alabama Alternative Health: Hydroderm Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Majestic Pure essential oils FAKE OILS San Diego CA
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Alternative Health: Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Internet

Jun 20 2016
SkinComplexRX scam skin cream rip off Santa Ana California Author: California Alternative Health: SkinComplexRX Santa Ana , California

Jun 20 2016
SkinComplexRX Buyer Beware of Hidden Agenda Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Alternative Health: SkinComplexRX Internet

Jun 20 2016
Liquidation.com Liquidity Services Seller Fares No Better than Buyers Washington Internet Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Alternative Health: Liquidation.com Internet