retired

Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Jun 20 2014
GE Avanta Pure Predatory & Fraudulant Claims Longwood Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Alternative Health: GE Avanta Pure Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
Gregg Sanders, Ginney Gunther (Virginia Gunther), AKA "Ginney Almighty" Manufacturing Bottled Water, From a HOME-OPERATION & Distributing it Worldwide. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Spring Green, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Mooresville, North Carolina

Jun 18 2014
AMA Skin Pure System PurchaseCosmetics.com Automatically enrolled me for their skin care product Irvine California Author: Schenectady, New York Alternative Health: AMA Skin Pure System Internet

Jun 16 2014
Dr. Kelly Miller Waldo Rehabilitation, Health and Wellness and Brookside Health Services Dr. Kelly Miller lied about the effectiveness of his treatment. He bilked lots of money from people seeking help for painful conditions and didn't blink an eye when it came to taking their money. He insisted on a definite number of treatments to ensure more money to him. I was forced to get a lawyer to end the endless bills from Miller that I didn't owe. I'm hoping a class action suit will be available and I would be happy to testify against this jerk. Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Alternative Health: Dr. Kelly Miller Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 07 2014
adlips.net Adlipsnick@adlips.net330-548-3111 took my money ($60)---no merchandise sent to me! It has been since march. Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Alternative Health: adlips.net Internet

Jun 07 2014
Jim Mellon ,South Korean victim, GTN enlightenment through entertainment James Mellon product a waster of time Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Jim Mellon (South Korean victim) GTN enlightenment through entertainment Internet

Jun 06 2014
iherb.com No orde received after waiting 4 years & company assumes no responsibility nor assistance whatsoever Irwindale California Author: other, Other Alternative Health: iherb.com Irwindale, California

Jun 05 2014
Melaleuca RIPOFF! Charged me for product I didnt order and wont cancel my membership or return my money Idaho Falls Idaho
Author: brush, Colorado Alternative Health: Melaleuca Select State/Province

Jun 04 2014
Revitol/Ellina told me 30 day free trial for $5.99, gave her debit numbers. ellina said there was not enough $ on card but there was. Ellina said after 16 days I would be charged $59.95. I said you told me 30 days yes mam I did but you get billed after 16 days. Ellina tried to pull $$ and said mam theres not enough on the card. I said if you want $59.95 I wont have that until the third. I said forget it. she said hrs were m-f 6:30 to 5, # 818-303-9260. I call this # back says cutomer serv someone be with you shortly. on hold then disconnects. I cancelled my card out. fraudulent? internet Author: Baraboo, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Revitol Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
MAXHCA HCA Garcinia Cambogia MAX beware of free shipping trials Internet Author: holly hill, South Carolina Alternative Health: MAXHCA Internet

May 30 2014
Bella Labs Free Trial Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Midland, Michigan Alternative Health: Bella Labs Internet

May 30 2014
SCALP-MED SCALP_MED RIPOFF THEY DO NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY EVER FULL OF DESEPTION Internet Author: staten island, New York Alternative Health: SCALP-MED Internet

May 28 2014
Lumenelle False adverising! Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Alternative Health: Lumenelle Internet

May 27 2014
RVTL AND EQUINOX TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T OFFER REFUNDS BUT IT STRICTLY SAYS IN THEIR TERMS OF AGREEMENT THEY DO BEFORE 30DAYS AND I TRIED PALMDALE California
Author: elkview, West Virginia Alternative Health: RVTL AND EQUINOX PALMDALE, California

May 27 2014
GarciniaStore.com Hide Subscription Does Not Honor Returns Internet Author: Bayside, New York Alternative Health: GarciniaStore.com Internet

May 29 2014
WaterShed The person who filed this complaint Boca Florida Florida
Author: Tennessee Alternative Health: WaterShed Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Vega Sequel Naturals Savi Sacha Inchi Sachi Seed Nut Powder Vega Sequel Naturals Savi Sacha Inchi Sachi Seed Nut Powder Recall Caution Beware of Violent Illness Allergy Vomit Diarrhea Internet
Author: , Alternative Health: Vega Sequel Naturals Savi Sacha Inchi Sachi Seed Nut Powder Internet

May 24 2014
Advanced Trim charged a weight-loss product to my credit card account. Internet Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Alternative Health: Advanced Trim Internet