Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Jan 20 2016
Terry Wright cytoluminator, http://www.cytoluminator.com/ promised to cure my metastatic prostate cancer claiming 100% success rate, I am now worse than before! Cebu Phillipines Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Terry Wright Cebu,

Jan 20 2016
encante skin internet ad for 2 bottles for 5.95 ea. charged 5.95 + 5.95 +99.00 + 91.00 on my credit card. offered me 50% off on phone. Thought it was trial we no extra charges. Santa Ana, CA California Author: Guilford, Connecticut Alternative Health: encante skin Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
vernion Beneby sent product continuously without consent or my knowledge. san diego California Author: surise, Florida Alternative Health: vernion Beneby san diego, California

Jan 18 2016
chamonix unimed international most crooked company you will ever encounter edison New Jersey Author: salem, New Hampshire Alternative Health: chamonix edison, New Jersey

Jan 18 2016
Arctic ease Moldy product Phoenixvill, Pa Internet
Author: Englewood , Tennessee Alternative Health: Arctic ease Internet

Jan 16 2016
vibeplayground No delivery Los angeles California Author: portage, Wisconsin Alternative Health: vibeplayground Los angeles, California

Jan 16 2016
Soul Cycle Brentwood Soul Cycle Horrible customer service, deceived customer, unprofessional Brentwood California Author: Los Angeles , California Alternative Health: Soul Cycle Brentwood Los Angeles ,

Jan 14 2016
Skinyouth [email protected] Rip off scam. Paid for samples and then billed escessive amount for those samples. Beware do not do business with company city does not appear Maybe NV Internet Author: Greeley, Colorado Alternative Health: Skinyouth Internet

Jan 29 2016
supportthetruthaboutcancer.com TTAC publishing LLC Con artists Portland Tennessee Author: london, Tennessee Alternative Health: supportthetruthaboutcancer.com Internet

Jan 10 2016
Reiki Infinite Healer Dave Nelson refused to refund my money when requested and continually billed me. Had to cancel the cc to stop charges. Chino CALIFORNIA Author: St Louis, Missouri Alternative Health: Reiki Infinite Healer Internet

Jan 08 2016
Neutratone Skincare Products I ordered a free sample of the Neutratone product and the ad mentioned I will only be responsible to pay $4.95 Shipping and handling. The product arrived, I never opened it next thing you know my husband got charged $98 without our knowledge. I called customer service today and the rep was rude and refused to give me an address to where to return the product because she said I was out of my 30 day money back guarantee. I told her I will gladly dispute with my bank the authorized charge for $98.00. They do false advertisement and it is very misleading. Uniondale New York Author: McDonough, Georgia Alternative Health: Neutratone Skincare Products Internet

Jan 05 2016
Perricone MD Stay away from Perricone MD! Product gave me a hot itchy rash & wouldn't stop order! on-line based Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Perricone MD Internet

Jan 05 2016
Miravie Skin Care The Ugly Face of a Company Who Claims to Make You Look Pretty Santa Anna Internet Author: Okatie, South Carolina Alternative Health: Miravie Skin Care Internet

Jan 05 2016
Kratom For Cheap Derek R. Evans Sells very bad product and does not honor money back guarantee. Internet
Author: Medical Lake, Washington Alternative Health: Kratom For Cheap Internet

Jan 01 2016
Junisse Dr Oz Ripped me off for $100 Internet Author: Kihei, Hawaii Alternative Health: Junisse Internet

Jan 01 2016
Fulfillment Center scammers Scottsdale Arizona Author: Raymore,, Missouri Alternative Health: Fulfillment Center Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 31 2015
National Health & Wellness Club Lifetime member. But have not got any materials in over 10 years. Nationwide Author: Middle River, Maryland Alternative Health: National Health & Wellness Club Nationwide