Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Dec 26 2016
Fitbit Fitbit Fitbit charge HR Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Alternative Health: Fitbit Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
marijuana007online nothing but a rip off laurel md Author: gainesville, Texas Alternative Health: marijuana007online Internet

Dec 23 2016
Nuevoderm Derma Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer / Derma Vibrance No disclosure of price product upon initial delivery. Overcharges to my credit card of over $180.00 for 2 products ordered one time. Company continue shipping and overcharging for a total of $582.00!! Within a period of 3 months. Charges were made in spite of returned/refused products! Internet, deliveries made from St Petersburg, Florida Internet
Author: Seffner , Florida Alternative Health: Nuevoderm Derma Internet

Dec 20 2016
Neuro XR Do not order! Will take out $89.79 from your bank account Jackson Wyoming Author: Fort Worth, Texas Alternative Health: Neuro XR Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 18 2016
Health science insitute only source/government wants to band Internet Author: MAHOMET, Illinois Alternative Health: Health science institute Internet

Dec 18 2016
SATIN YOUTH Refused to give back my refund after cancellation. I have contacted satin youth by email and phone many times concerning my refund . when I call the reps. are very rude and unprofessional. I have one email stating allow 3-7 business for processing time,it has been over a month. Have been asked many time for my tracking # which I provided. STILL DON'T HAVE MY REFUND IT HAS BEEN SINCE 10/30/2016 Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Alternative Health: SATIN YOUTH Internet

Dec 18 2016
Moringa Farms I ordered moringa powder ftom this company and from what I have learned about moringa it oxidizesif it is not packaged properly. When I opened tbe product the color was light green to light brown in color this is an indication that the moringa is completely void of any nutritional value. He sold me a worthless product so I know the oil I ordered has fillers because tbe color was not right. He has not answered any of my emails and the return policy is crap, I cant get my money back because I opened the product. Sherman Oaks California Author: Casper, Wyoming Alternative Health: Moringa Farms Sherman Oaks, California

Dec 13 2016
SINUSWARS After sales support team , Backend team. Sinuswars backend team Callous communications Wilmington Delaware Author: Johor, Alabama Alternative Health: SINUSWARS Wilmington, Delaware

Dec 13 2016
Primal Health LP Allen Texas Author: Woodbridjge, Virginia Alternative Health: Primal Health LP Allen, Texas

Dec 12 2016
Kratom Crazy Took money didn't ship product Gainsville Internet Author: Wyoming Alternative Health: Kratom Crazy Internet

Dec 11 2016
my-garcinia-cambogia-health.com Taylor Yates, Chad Lasson garcinia cambogia IQ+ NutraFit Taylor Brain myhealth-beauty Saratoga Springs, UT Internet Author: California Alternative Health: my-garcinia-cambogia-health.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Focus Nutra Alternative Health Rip Off United states Nationwide Author: Oshawa, Ontario Alternative Health: Focus Nutra Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered the waist trimmer in November. Got a confirmation but never received item. Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 08 2016
Nu Age NuAge Sneaky, Underhanded, Thieving, Misleading, Conniving, Manipulative, Internet Author: Candler, North Carolina Alternative Health: Nu Age Internet

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 05 2016
platinum herbal wellness skniprov scam internet Author: Fairfield, California Alternative Health: platinum herbal wellness internet

Dec 05 2016
Derm Essence False product, difficult refund Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Alternative Health: Derm Essence Internet

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Praza Health They took money out of my bank account that I didn't authorized Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Praza Health Nationwide