Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2016
Charli Farricielli, I Had a Bad Experience with Charli Farricielli of PEMF Wellness / PEMF 8000 - Violently Threatened My Family - East Haven Connecticut
Author: Mission Viejo, California Alternative Health: Charlie Farricielli East Haven, Connecticut

Aug 13 2016
Advanced Bionutritionals Mislead RE: Sleep Formula, I lost many nights sleep, product didn't work, co. rep told me it would. Norcross Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Alternative Health: Advanced Bionutritionals Norcross, Georgia

54, Report #1321913

Aug 11 2016
Pacific Youth Pacific Skin Cream Free trial but then charge $89.92 San Diego, California Internet Author: West Orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 09 2016
YourCannabis.com YourCannabisOrders, orders@yourcannabisorders,dave@yourcannbisbiz.com (email) Ripoff checked this website before I purchased the franchise. They do not send orders and keep the money. I have only received 1 check, I had to call them to get it> Coconut Creek, Fl Internet Author: Hamden, Connecticut Alternative Health: YourCannabis.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
Cyclebar, CycleBar Franchising, Spynergy Consulting Services, CycleBar Cycling Studio, Fox News, Fox & Friends YOU NEED OT PAY YOUR MODELS Cincinnati Nationwide Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Cyclebar Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
SkinNoir EyeNoir Hidden charges to credit card Santa Ana California Author: Bolivar, Ohio Alternative Health: SkinNoir Santa Ana, California

Aug 08 2016
Pure Health Discounts Unable to locate order. Poor Customer Service. Very rude! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Pure Health Discounts Internet

Aug 08 2016
Member solutions Superior Martial Arts Academy I had a medical family emergency, my grandmother started having heart problems & requires someone to care for her, therefore I no longer have the time or money to attend classes. They consistently call me asking for two more months payment despite the fact that I can no longer attend. Conover NC Author: hickory, North Carolina Alternative Health: Member solutions NC

Aug 08 2016
VitaminLife.com Vitamin Life Inferior Product - Extremely Disrespectful Woodinville WA Author: Ft Myers, Florida Alternative Health: VitaminLife.com Woodinville, WA

Aug 07 2016
Regenelift DermaSkin Youth Billed $90.00 for free sample. No paperwork with shipment. No way to send back Internet Author: Dalton, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Regenelift Internet

62, Report #1320946

Aug 05 2016
Pureline Made unauthorized charges. Tampa, Florida Internet
Author: Los Angeles 90028, California Alternative Health: Pureline Internet

63, Report #1320514

Aug 03 2016
Beauty Impression Lied, stolen in my acct. After I sent the product back Pacomia,Ca New Jersey Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Alternative Health: Beauty Impression New Jersey

64, Report #1320242

Aug 02 2016
Praza Health NOT BBB ACCREDITED - DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING - REPETITIVE UNAPPROVED BILLING - A REAL BUNCH OF RIP OFF ARTISTS - SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY TO "BERNIE MADOFF" INDUSTRIES. Scottsdale Arizona Author: High Point, North Carolina Alternative Health: Praza Health Scottsdale , Arizona

65, Report #1319930

Jul 31 2016
Focus Nutra Had signed for a 4.99 trial offer, but after reading neg reports of the item tried to cancel, but could not find any phone no or email. Told my bank to change my card after not receiving any trial samples, but instead was also charged 89 plus wo a chance Seems a scam unknown Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Alternative Health: Focus Nutra Internet