Services → Motor Vehicle Division DMV

Approximately 77 Reports Found

Mar 30 2014
Smart Start, Inc. Unethical business practices, deceptive marketing, breach of contract. Bellingham, Washington Nationwide Author: Bellingham, Washington Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Smart Start Nationwide

Mar 23 2014
www.txmt.org Texas Motorcycle Safety Course Rude Rude Rude instructor Plano Texas Author: frisco, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: www.txmt.org Plano, Texas

Mar 10 2014
Klassic Kustom Ice Cream Trucks(Terry Fields) RUN! don't just WALK away from this SCAM ARTIST! Lies, deception, legal threats, false claims, theft of images, dishonesty! Charleston West Virginia
Author: Supply, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Klassic Kustom Ice Cream Trucks(Terry Fields) Charleston, West Virginia

Jan 23 2014
DRIVER LICENSE EASY GUIDE when I went to the official Tennessee driver's license renewal site there was a link to sign up to renew my license. this site is a scam because after putting in the demographics thinking it was part of the "Official" site I realized my error. Too late the 14.99 charge and 1.99 charge had already been posted to my bank account. this company has no business piggybacking on an official site - JESSE JAMES HAD A GUN! They really need to be put out of business immediately because the official web site is easy to use without any third party pay getting involved! MURFREESBORO Tennessee Author: MURFREESBORO, Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division DMV: DRIVER LICENSE EASY GUIDE Select State/Province

Jan 22 2014
Applied Marine Technologies AKA AMT fiberglass Kevin J. Merrill Took Payment for Services Unable to Perform Correctly, Winter Haven, Florida
Author: West Islip, New York Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Applied Marine Technologies Winter Haven, , Florida

Nov 27 2013
References-Ect Inc charged a fee to gather MVR then wants SS#, Date of Birth and License # Colorado Author: Erie, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division DMV: References-Ect Inc Select State/Province

Oct 24 2013
backgroundchecks.com / General Information Services (GIS) backgroundchecks.com - online scam site takes your money and sends empty reports Dallas Texas Author: Boston, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Division DMV: backgroundchecks.com Dallas, Texas

Sep 19 2013
Reeves Audi Reeves Import Motorcar Incorrect assessment and diagnostic Tampa Florida Author: Seffner, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Reeves Audi Tampa, Florida

Sep 11 2013
FloridaDriversLicensing.org Business posed as a legitimate government DMV website and fraudulently charged me $14 when I attempted to replace my lost license. Website emailed me an info packet with DMV links and kindly debited my account for the service that they had no intention of providing. Zephyrhills Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: FloridaDriversLicensing.org Zephyrhills, Florida

Jul 29 2013
floridadriverslicensing.org Florida DMV unofficial site- identity theft attempt  Internet Author: , Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: floridadriverslicensing.org Internet

Jul 18 2013
Formula One Autocentre Damaged My Car Damaged Car, Scratched and Dented My Car, Manager Frank Was Aggressive And Rude Stevenage United Kingdom
Author: Hertfordshire, Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Formula One Autocentres Stevenage, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2013
Gary cars Fred blogs Stole money East Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Gary cars Internet

May 28 2013
State Of New Jersey NJ EZ Pass Fraudulent Toll Fines EarnsThousands for NJ Newark, New Jersey Internet Author: 16803-2502, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: State Of New Jersey Internet

May 16 2013
A Plus Registries Services Ltd. The owner of this business cancelled my motorcycle road test and then wanted me to pay him another $120 to rebook. Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Motor Vehicle Division DMV: A Plus Registries Services Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Apr 25 2013
Texas Motorcycle Trainging Jim Slaughter Was told I couldn't enter class and told I couldn't reschedule and wasn't getting my money back - Thieves!! Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Texas Motorcycle Trainging Internet

Apr 20 2013
direct general insurance may get your license suspended because of their mistake Internet Author: largo, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: direct general insurance Internet

Apr 19 2013
Atlanta solutions locksmith Pro scam barely trained Internet Author: augusta, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Atlanta solutions locksmith Pro Internet

Apr 18 2013
Robert Glynn On time road side serv. llc. I found On time Roadside on Craig'slist ..Robert Glynn seemed to have everything in order..I ran call after call for him. when the time came there was no pay on the card he had me purchase. He just g slidell, Louisiana Author: melbourne, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Robert Glynn slidell, Louisiana

Apr 11 2013
clay combs tire services Burnt me on my truck repairs .. eldred, Pennsylvania Author: smethport, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: clay combs tire services eldred, Pennsylvania

Feb 17 2013
County Imports div of ePunkinc For 8 weeks, false promises to get me the MSO/MCO so I could title and tag my scooter. Internet, California Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: County Imports div of ePunkinc Internet, California