Automotive → Car Financing

1, Report #1319253

Jul 27 2016
GM Motors Do not purchase a vehicle through GM Motors Clarks Summit PA Author: Clarks Summit, Alabama Car Financing: GM Motors Nationwide

2, Report #1319189

Jul 27 2016
Ally finical Ally bank Charging double finance charges Louisville Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, Mississippi Car Financing: Ally finical Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
American Auto Financing Inc. Impossible to communicate with, engaging in personal insults and unresonable demands. Car was taken at night. Santa Ana California Author: Clakcamas, Oregon Car Financing: American Auto Financing Inc. Santa Ana, California

Jul 19 2016
kreditkarz.com(Gary) Gary Gary contacted me after seeing my ad on Craigslist stating he had a buyer for my vehicle. He could pick up truck and give me $1,000 to sign contract releasing vehicle to him Thomasville Georgia Author: Winter Haven , Florida Car Financing: kreditkarz.com(Gary) Thomasville , Georgia

Jul 15 2016
inifinti of stuart Have really bad experience with Infiniti of Stuart, there are full of lies and fraudulent. They tell you one thing and then something else , they give contracts that is not valid . When you call someone for assistant all they do is give you attitude and when you asked for upper management they say there is no one else to speak to. I need the corporate office to contact me as soon as possible by email (((REDACTED))) with a name and number . I just want either a refund or another car with all the hell I went thru for the pass couple of months. stuart Florida Author: port st lucie , Florida Car Financing: inifinti of stuart stuart, Florida

Jul 12 2016
Credit Acceptance Repeatedly keep trying to garnish wages for a case from 2003. And still to this day sending letters ro my employer they keep switching lawyers though. 25505 West Twelve Mile Road Southfield, Michigan 48034 Nationwide
Author: Bushnell, Illinois Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Scavenger Auto Sales and Rod Jefferson Car was unlawfully taken because muffler fell off and optional insurance not paid. Gainesville Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Car Financing: Scavenger Auto Sales Gainesville, Georgia

Jul 08 2016
Credit Acceptance Loan Fraud Stuck Me With A Worthless Vehicle Nationwide Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Right way auto Sold me a 2004 Buick wanted 16k for it paid half of that. As soon as I drove it for two days the tranny was slipping and they were suppose to fix NVR did . it had lots of problems and really put a dent in my credit which makes thing hard now Wyoming Michigan Author: Grand rapids mi, Michigan Car Financing: Right way auto Wyoming, Michigan

Jul 06 2016
prestigue financial Blind returning cat he can't drive told he had to wait 4 months to surrender car Burns flat Oklahoma Author: Burns flat, Oklahoma Car Financing: prestigue financial Oklahoma

Jul 06 2016
Peoria Ford Capabilities not kept Peoria Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Car Financing: Peoria Ford Peoria,

Jul 04 2016
Quality Acceptance No Known Account and No title after payoff California Nationwide Author: corpus christie, Texas Car Financing: Quality Acceptance Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Trend financial and Toronto auto brokers warning Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Car Financing: Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Toronto, Ontario

Jun 27 2016
prospect finance corporation CBF motors absolute crooks and liars West palm beach Florida Author: north palm beach, Florida Car Financing: prospect finance corporation West palm beach, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 24 2016
UAC NOT A GOOD COMPANY ST.LOUIS Nationwide Author: st.louis, Missouri Car Financing: UAC Nationwide

Jun 24 2016
Global lending services Repoed Car after payment made Greenville South Carolina Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Car Financing: Global lending services South Carolina

Jun 23 2016
Holmes Motors Holmes Motors The Easiest Way to "Rip you off" & have you Drive Praying! D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Car Financing: Holmes Motors D'Iberville, Mississippi