Automotive → Car Financing

Sep 22 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Railroaded Nationwide Author: Walhalla, South Carolina Car Financing: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
ARA, Inc. Mark Farmer Tried to collect phoney 21 year old auto loan, threatened lien on bank acct & called me liar Villa Park Illinois Author: Paulden, Arizona Car Financing: ARA, Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 07 2016
Zombie johns auto sales akron Sold us junk! Akron Ohio Author: North lawrence, Ohio Car Financing: Zombie johns auto sales akron Akron, Ohio

Sep 20 2016
Westlake financial services Westlake Los Angeles California Author: ocala, Florida Car Financing: Westlake financial services Los Angeles, California

Sep 14 2016
Ford Credit Ford does not issue Lien Release after Repeated ,2 years, requests Dearborn Michigan Author: Florida Car Financing: Ford Credit Dearborn, Michigan

Aug 29 2016
Credit Acceptance 24/7 Motors in Mt. Washington Ky Nationwide Author: Louisville , Kentucky Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
CIG Financial LLC Intimidated and threatened Irvine, CA CA Author: Lancaster, California Car Financing: CIG Financial LLC Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Drivetime / Bridgecrest Buyer Beware - Best to shop somewhere else. Smyrna Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Drivetime / Bridgecrest Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 21 2016
Larry Jay Mitsubishi PhilipJason Charlotte North Carolina Author: Rock hill, South Carolina Car Financing: Larry Jay Mitsubishi Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 12 2016
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation NMAC Damaged Credit and Refusal to Work With a Consumer Nationwide Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Financing: Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

16, Report #1321996

Aug 11 2016
Credit Acceptance CORRUPT! MY STORY WITH INFO TO REPORT THEM FOR EVERYONE WITH COMPLAINTS! Southfield Michigan Author: bennett, Colorado Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Aug 10 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Bridgecrest took 441.72 from my account on 7.5/2016 without permission and after I already made my payment in full on 7/2/2016. My bank put an dispute in and they are denying they even received it. Now it on record that the bank gave them the money, I am now going to consult an attorney ASAP!!!! New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Car Financing: Bridgecrest New Castle, Delaware

18, Report #1320858

Aug 05 2016
Auto Giants Repossessed my vehicle, even though it was financed by someone else and all payments were made! Temple HIlls Maryland Author: Winchester, Virginia Car Financing: Auto Giants Temple HIlls , Maryland