Automotive → Car Financing

Apr 10 2016
Carlotta Credit Blaely Scam artist thieves blakely Pennsylvania Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Car Financing: Carlotta Credit Blaely blakely, Pennsylvania

Apr 06 2016
Auto Loan Network, Providence RI They have already called 14 times today and it is only 11am. I tried being nice. Tried being Nasty. Nothing Works with these people.Providence, Rhode Island Author: Ruskin, Florida Car Financing: Auto Loan Network, Providence RI Providence, Rhode Island

Apr 06 2016
credit acceptance repossessed car no warning detroit Michigan Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Car Financing: credit acceptance detroit, Michigan

Mar 31 2016
Auto loans network Harrassing me after i told them i wasnt interested and to remove me from their call list. I also talked to a supervisor who assured me they would not call again. They have called seven times since then providence Rhode Island Author: Louisa, Virginia Car Financing: Auto loans network providence, Rhode Island

Mar 29 2016
CarMax Auto Finance CarMax Auto Finance Refuses to Reimburse for Damages to Car Nationwide Author: Reseda, California Car Financing: CarMax Auto Finance Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
West Palm Beach Kia Mike Wangle, General Manager unethical decisions West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Car Financing: West Palm Beach Kia West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 26 2016
Auto Loan Network This company calls every day to tell me I have been approved for an auto loan for which I never applied Providence Rhode Islands Author: Brice, Ohio Car Financing: Auto Loan Network Internet

Mar 26 2016
R&K Financial Services, Inc Mark Rogers, Exotic Imports R&K Financial Services, Exotic Imports Mark Rogers scam, fraud scheme Deerfield Beach Florida Author: West Hollywood, California Car Financing: R&K Financial Services, Inc Deerfield Beach, Florida

Mar 23 2016
Stuart lippman Made my credit score go down for no reason Tucson Arizona Author: Kennewick, Washington Car Financing: Stuart lippman Tucson, Arizona

Mar 22 2016
Auto loans llc This company lent me $3000.00 on July 1 ,2015 I have paid them 8 payments of $484.00 and now there telling me that I owe them $4700.00 or there going to repossess my car isn't this extortion or racateering Cooke island Author: Kenly, North Carolina Car Financing: Auto loans llc FL

Mar 21 2016
Cars and Credit of Florida Cars and Credit of Hollywood Beware!! Yo Yo Scam!! They take your money and car Hollywood Florida
Author: Hallandale, Florida Car Financing: Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Mar 21 2016
DriveIt Financial Poor Service, Rude, Threatening, Unprofessional Orange California Author: San Diego, California Car Financing: DriveIt Financial Orange, California

Mar 21 2016
Credit Acceptance Rip offs Southfield Michigan Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Mar 21 2016
Crest Cadillac Don't Purchase a Car Here! Frisco Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Car Financing: Crest Cadillac Frisco, Texas

Mar 21 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance Rude and neglectful represenatives Chadds Ford PA Author: Bonifay, Florida Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Internet

Mar 19 2016
convergant citizens one auto finance lying about alleged loan and ive never had any loan with citizens one auto at all, nor do i know who convergents is Renton Washington Author: MARISSA, Illinois Car Financing: convergant Renton , Washington

Mar 18 2016
Right Size Funding Repo car one day prior to agreed arrangement to pay arrears Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Car Financing: Right Size Funding Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 14 2016
Chrysler Capital RIP OFF CAPITAL is MORE LIKE IT Nationwide Author: Manhattan Beach, Alabama Car Financing: Chrysler Capital Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
western funding inc I am requesting my payment records,,,My Balance, and my complaint is that i have been paying this company $278.00 every month since January 14 2014 and i dont know anything about how much iam paying for the principal, and when i go to the web page where i been paying on line, i dont see any information about my payment history and balances. And when i called them they are not providing me details about my account. that is why i requested a break down of my payments for the last 2 years and the balances etc, but i havent received any respond from this company. las vegas Nevada Author: Ocala, Florida Car Financing: western funding inc las vegas, Nevada