Automotive → Car Financing

Jul 09 2016
Scavenger Auto Sales and Rod Jefferson Car was unlawfully taken because muffler fell off and optional insurance not paid. Gainesville Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Car Financing: Scavenger Auto Sales Gainesville, Georgia

Jul 08 2016
Credit Acceptance Loan Fraud Stuck Me With A Worthless Vehicle Nationwide Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Right way auto Sold me a 2004 Buick wanted 16k for it paid half of that. As soon as I drove it for two days the tranny was slipping and they were suppose to fix NVR did . it had lots of problems and really put a dent in my credit which makes thing hard now Wyoming Michigan Author: Grand rapids mi, Michigan Car Financing: Right way auto Wyoming, Michigan

Jul 06 2016
prestigue financial Blind returning cat he can't drive told he had to wait 4 months to surrender car Burns flat Oklahoma Author: Burns flat, Oklahoma Car Financing: prestigue financial Oklahoma

Jul 06 2016
Peoria Ford Capabilities not kept Peoria Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Car Financing: Peoria Ford Peoria,

Jul 04 2016
Quality Acceptance No Known Account and No title after payoff California Nationwide Author: corpus christie, Texas Car Financing: Quality Acceptance Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Trend financial and Toronto auto brokers warning Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Car Financing: Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Toronto, Ontario

Jun 27 2016
prospect finance corporation CBF motors absolute crooks and liars West palm beach Florida Author: north palm beach, Florida Car Financing: prospect finance corporation West palm beach, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 24 2016
UAC NOT A GOOD COMPANY ST.LOUIS Nationwide Author: st.louis, Missouri Car Financing: UAC Nationwide

Jun 24 2016
Global lending services Repoed Car after payment made Greenville South Carolina Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Car Financing: Global lending services South Carolina

Jun 23 2016
Holmes Motors Holmes Motors The Easiest Way to "Rip you off" & have you Drive Praying! D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Car Financing: Holmes Motors D'Iberville, Mississippi

Jun 22 2016
Phoenix American Warranty Has not returned my money back for a total loss at no fault. My bank has sent several requests and yet no response what so ever! Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Phoenix American Warranty Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Mr. M. Cunningham CEO-PresidentMr. M. Miller-Sales Manager Sold me a car ( I have caracteres in both eyes) the car did not have a sun-roof & camera was charged for it no mats and not the best of tires. we contacted the owner & operations manager never heard anything. Stone Mountain, GA 30047 Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Georgia

Jun 20 2016
smith haven chrysle rjeep dodge ram Scam Artists St James New York Author: Massapequa Park, New York Car Financing: smith haven chrysle rjeep dodge ram St James, New York

Jun 18 2016
GARY CRIVELLO'S CARS-FORTUNA CA Crivello's Cars Dealer uses 1982 Sales Contract form, offers 1.9% without checking your credit Fortuna California Author: CUTTEN, California Car Financing: GARY CRIVELLO'S CARS-FORTUNA CA Fortuna, California

42, Report #1312030

Jun 17 2016
Chrysler Capital Santander Consumer USA CCAP AUTO LEASE LTD I WAS OVERCHARGED FOR MY REGISTRATION, HAD FALSE CREDIT INFORMATION REPORTED DALLAS TX Texas
Author: meriden, Connecticut Car Financing: Chrysler Capital DALLAS TX, Texas

Jun 16 2016
arrowhead honda Worst scam dealer kept my deposit that would been paid to my lease and they put in their own pocket worst underhanded people and totally in professional. finance my own vehicle peoria Arizona Author: Arizona Car Financing: arrowhead honda peoria, Arizona

Jun 15 2016
Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation SNAAC Harassment and not customer friendly Nationwide Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Car Financing: Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Gateway Financial Solutions Thinking a need a good lawyer... Saginaw Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Car Financing: Gateway Financial Solutions Saginaw, Michigan

Jun 08 2016
Car Plus llc money stolen... Augusta GA Author: Harlem, Georgia Car Financing: Car Plus llc