lying

Automotive → Car Financing

Jun 22 2014
sovereign lenders There is a balloon payment that I did not know about and I cant make. It is more than my loan was. Who can I contact as far as legal help goes to fight this? Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: sovereign lenders Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
carmax make it difficult to pay once in arrears davie florida Nationwide Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: carmax Nationwide

Jun 15 2014
sovereign lenders I am on social security disability and I have a child. I took out a $1,500.00 loan in aug. 2014 because we needed a place to live. I have been paying them $317.00 a month. I was so excited that my loan would be paid off this august, but when I contacted them about sending me a copy f my contract, they stated that there is a $2000.00 balloon payment due in august. I did not agree to that! I need help fast! I need my car to bring food into the house because I can't walk. Please help me someone! we needed a place to live. I have been paying the loan every month at $317.00 a month. I was so relieved that the loan would be paid off this august, but when I contacted them for a copy of my contract, it has a balloon payment of almost $2000.00 Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: sovereign lenders Nationwide

Jun 14 2014
Honda of Tiffany Springs John Chezik Honda cheating, scamming, frauding Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Car Financing: Honda of Tiffany Springs Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 11 2014
JD byrider The worst place that can happen to a honest family Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Car Financing: JD byrider Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jun 10 2014
Orr Nissan of Corinth untruthful and fraudulent Corinth Texas Author: Justin, Texas Car Financing: Orr Nissan of Corinth Denton, Texas

Jun 10 2014
ic federal credit union automobile loan fitchburg Massachusetts Author: worcester, Massachusetts Car Financing: ic federal credit union fitchburg, Massachusetts

Jun 06 2014
CreditYes.com A little misleading Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Car Financing: CreditYes.com Internet

34, Report #1152025

Jun 04 2014
Credit Acceptance Corp ILLEGAL GARNISHMENT SOUTHFIELD Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp SOUTHFIELD, Michigan

Jun 03 2014
Chase Auto Finance SETUP to take advantage of by CHASE Fort Worth Texas Texas Author: Clifton, Virginia Car Financing: Chase Auto Finance Maryland

Jun 11 2014
Autotrakk They are ripping people off we work hard for our money Nationwide Author: Maidsville, West Virginia Car Financing: Autotrakk Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Cheri Davis Bad Customer Service- Unreliable information Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Car Financing: Cheri Davis Garland, Texas

May 27 2014
Lobel Financial Seeking Collection on a Car That I no longer have for more than the car is worth Anaheim California Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Car Financing: Lobel Financial Nationwide

May 24 2014
Midwest title loan Took my car and recked it right in front of me Kansas city Missouri Author: kansas city, Louisiana Car Financing: Midwest title loan Kansas city, Missouri

Jun 27 2014
Bay Shore auto finance False advertising and very shady and conniving staff Virginia beach Virginia Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Car Financing: Bay Shore auto finance Virginia beach, Virginia

May 24 2014
Global Lending Services Misleading infromation greenville south carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Globa Lending Services Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Union Acceptance Corperation I have my 1991 Nissan Truck paid off for ten years and thought I had lost my title and went to DMV to have another printed out and was told UAC. Is still the lien holder. Trying to contact for a release and the company Is dissolved. I guess I am screwed. Can not get a relese of title. Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: Concord, California Car Financing: Union Acceptance Corperation Nationwide

May 21 2014
Jbdyrider cna finnacal Jdbyrder in grandvill had to addvantage of me as well as theyover finnaced me for a 2005 ford tuarous they took advantage of me and over finnaced me as well i had talk to a lawyer grand rapids Michigan Author: grand rapids, Michigan Car Financing: Jbdyrider cna finnacal grand rapids, Michigan

May 19 2014
Americredit Wrong Info Fort Worth Texas Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Car Financing: Americredit Fort Worth, Texas

May 19 2014
Fifth Third Bank Collection agency harassing me for no reason! CINCINNATI OH Author: San leandro, California Car Financing: Fifth Third Bank CINCINNATI, Ohio

Jul 09 2014
westlake financial horrible customer service, unreasonable Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Port orchard, Washington Car Financing: westlake financial Nationwide