Unusual Rip-Off → Adult Web Sites

Jan 19 2017
Kiana Anaya AKA Ivanka Clients and agencies beware! Nationwide Author: Florida Adult Web Sites: Kiana Anaya Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Waist Language Ordered items in September 2016 have receipt of payment information. Items never received. Made several attempts to reach company by email/phone but never any response back. Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Waist Language Internet

Dec 15 2016
Ave Maria Singles of VA Owner, Anthony Buono I wrote my report two times already on this website..Ave Maria Singles is a scam. Fairfax Virginia Author: Wallingford, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: Ave Maria Singles of VA Fairfax, Virginia

Dec 15 2016
Svcgs I was scammed bt the company over the internet. They said free 7 dail trial to check my credit score then after the trial 9.95 i wan chraged dec 15 2016 for 39.90 Online at svcgs.com Internet Author: Rochester , New Hampshire Adult Web Sites: Svcgs Internet

Dec 13 2016
EROS Ripoff Miami Nationwide Author: Fll, Florida Adult Web Sites: EROS Nationwide

Nov 05 2016
PURPLE RHINO Purple Rhino have a free trial all they said was pay $4.00 ONLY for your FREE TRIAL AND I USED MY CREDIT CARD AND INSTEAD OF TAKING $4.00 THEY TOOK ALMOST $15.00 AND NOW THEY EMAILING ME TALKING ABT WHERE DO WE SHIP THE TRIAL TO BUT IN ORDER TO ORDER THEIR PRODUCT YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT AN ADDRESS INWHICH I DID... IM VERY VERY VERY PISSED OFF ABT THIS MATTER TAMPA BAY FLORIDA Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Adult Web Sites: PURPLE RHINO Internet

Oct 27 2016
Adult-Hub.net Adult-Hub.net will take your money, but unless you buy MORE credits: NO WEBSITE YOU GET!! Internet Author: Keyser, West Virginia Adult Web Sites: Adult-Hub.net Internet

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 22 2016
VibeShop.Com APS, Phoenician Secret INC, VibeShop Do Not Buy! Complete RipOff of your Money.. Consider it Stolen Pomana, San Fernando, Fullerton, Brea California Author: Los angeles, California Adult Web Sites: VibeShop.Com Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Huntingapredator.com Predatorhuntersli Website posting innocent men as child predators for extortion Long Island New York Internet
Author: Staten island , New York Adult Web Sites: Huntingapredator.com Internet

11, Report #1331968

Oct 06 2016
PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops Missing Payment Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Web Sites: PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops Internet

Sep 20 2016
Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators I lent him $56,175 for an alleged project installing elevators in a mall in South Africa. It was never returned. Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: Nathrop, Colorado Adult Web Sites: Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators Internet