Unusual Rip-Off → Adult Web Sites

Jan 27 2016
Vibeplayground Scam, takes money, you never receive product, no contact Internet Author: Hayward, California Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jan 14 2016
Violet Wanda Presents I ordered the Primary Kit and the Mylar flogger this past September. I received the Basic Kit. I submitted a copy of the receipt several times showing what I paid for. They did respond a couple times with appologies and promises to get it sent to me. Now we are mid January and I still have not received the rest of my order, email has been ignored. This is around to 150.00 ripoff. I don't want anyone else getting taken. There are a lot of good products on the market; no reason to be ripped off by them. Internet
Author: Tuba City, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Violet Wanda Presents Internet

Dec 21 2015
miravie,   They never told me it was a 14 day trial and to cancel in the meantime. Nationwide Author: Prudenville, Michigan Adult Web Sites: miravie

Dec 11 2015
adult dating site up for it online Max L wont let me change my password and makes it diddicult to cancel the membership City name does not appear Internet Author: Brampton, Ontario Adult Web Sites: adult dating site up for it online Internet

Dec 02 2015
Milfaholic.com http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/localmilfselfiescom/-internet-/localmilfselfiescom-affairalertcombangaroobabescomau-bbwdesirecom-blackcrushcom-1192514 Received emails from women that were supposedly in my city, than when I send them a message I would get a long letter back from them saying their parents were dead, the are living in another country, trying to get back to the states,but are busy right now helping people in catistrophic areas. Internet Author: Corona, California Adult Web Sites: Milfaholic.com Internet

Nov 20 2015
Plentyoffish Has terminated me three time for no reason, no wronging and denied a service that im entitled toAnd have a contact to define a unjust complaint. Unjust termination of my site. pasadena Internet Author: Pasadena, California Adult Web Sites: Plentyoffish Internet

Nov 13 2015
beautifully tamed ordered a waist trainer August 14, 2015, still haven't received it yet. called the 844 number and there's never an answer. sent an email got a response that item would be coming in 3 weeks however have not received it. this company is doing something wrong . Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Web Sites: beautifully tamed Internet

Oct 31 2015
Backpage Charges You For Ads And Removes The Ad After You Make A Purchase Backpage Escorts Adult Pay For Ads Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: backpage.com Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
securties disbursement division prize notification division they say I won 3,062,841 my number of i.d is 10052734513 and I had to send $20.00 I won but had to send 20.00 dollores for document...and I did send a check. securties disbursement divison 273 walt whitman rd new york
Author: lakend, Florida Adult Web Sites: securties disbursement division prize notification division Internet