Unusual Rip-Off → Adult Web Sites

Sep 03 2015
People Media (BlackPeopleMeet.com) BlackPeopleMeet.com fraud, ripped me off dallas , texas Internet
Author: SUISUN CITY, California Adult Web Sites: People Media (BlackPeopleMeet.com) Internet

Aug 28 2015
PB-ONLINE1 lulling into an introductory price but the charging for the full purchase with confusing page design and absolutely refusal of any refund the day of. Internet Author: Pomona, California Adult Web Sites: PB-ONLINE1.COM Internet

Aug 18 2015
plasma net inc freelotto i have been trying to cancel my subscription and when i try to change the status on my phone i can't get through, i have been trying to unsubscribe for several months grand central station, new york, new york 10163 new york Author: Nashville, Tennessee Adult Web Sites: plasma net inc Internet

Aug 13 2015
xrllc (Adam4Adam store) ARRNING,never buy anything from this company. I tried to send back an item un-opened un-used still in original carton they sent it to me in. Received less than 20hrs and they told me no exchanges or refund of anykind. When you are purchasing something it xrllc Huntington Beach California Author: North Hollywood, California Adult Web Sites: xrllc (Adam4Adam store) Huntington Beach, California

Aug 07 2015
Honey Companion I have tried to arrange a private meeting Julia Ann through that web site. They charged me in advance but I never saw Julia and they have never returned me the money! Internet Author: Other Adult Web Sites: Honey Companion Internet

Aug 04 2015
Jasmin Jasmin live models HORRIBLE!SCAM/SYSTEMS LISTED ARE NOT SUPPORTED/SUPPORT DOES NOT SUPPORT UNLESS YOU DO EXACTLY AS THEY DICTATE/HORRIBLE! No telling as they refuse to tell you! Internet Author: Snellville, Georgia Adult Web Sites: Jasmin Internet

Jul 25 2015
bighitters.com I HEARD BAD THINGS ABOUT BIGHITTERS.COM-I'LIKE OTHERS, BOUGHT A CHAT WEBSITE FOR $99.00 1 TIME PAYMENT+APPROX $50.00 PER MONTH AND DID NOT HAVE SUCCESS GENERATING 1 DIME OVER 3 MONTHS Internet Author: nfls, New York Adult Web Sites: bighitters.com Internet

Jul 19 2015
Jessica Lousie On adultfriendfinder.com her ID is amber10019 I assumed she was a scam based on how she spoke and did some reseach on the alleged pipeline accident she spoke about with her father and learned from this site there were other victims who fell for her lies as well. The website affair alert.com say Phoenix Arizona
Author: Bakersfield, California Adult Web Sites: Jessica Lousie Internet

Jul 08 2015
Vibeplayground New york Internet Author: Friendly, West Virginia Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jul 08 2015
Pink Pleasure This company is a total fraud. Was formerly Pink Star. What a joke. Pink Pleasure Post photos retouched and the girls are unrecognizable. Using Penelope Lima photos and are stolen! This Girl is operating on stolen photos!! She is a total fake !! I saw Pink Pleasure Models Atlanta Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Adult Web Sites: Pink Pleasure Internet

Jul 01 2015
sexsearch.com Illegal immigrant Filipina prostitution scam Internet Author: tampa, Florida Adult Web Sites: sexsearch.com Internet

Jun 26 2015
sexy cams I need yo cancel my account on sexy cams i dont knkw how to and i need all my money back Internet Author: pendleton , South Carolina Adult Web Sites: sexy cams Internet

Jun 24 2015
Jenna and Kate's Services Jenna Smith Jenna and Kate's Services "Jenna Smith" sent me a letter informing me that htye have information that my husband may be cheating on me.  Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: Jenna and Kate's Services Erie, Pennsylvania

Jun 22 2015
Steamy Dates Possibly Related to 11 Other WebSites xcheaters.com....0% flirthookup.com....10% m.xcheaters.com....59% secure.flirthookup.com....78% m.flirthookup.com....87% fhbill.com....89% fhpay.net....98% fhbill.net....100% email.xcheaters.com....100% imag Steamy Dates is For Entertainment Only! St. Peter Port Other Author: Magalia, California Adult Web Sites: Steamy Dates St. Peter Port, St. Peter Port

Jun 14 2015
Liberator OneUp Innovations Horrible CEO Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Adult Web Sites: Liberator