Unusual Rip-Off → Adult Web Sites

May 02 2016
escortsite.com escortsite is indeed a rip off...they closed my site and stole my money Internet Author: muskegon, Michigan Adult Web Sites: escortsite.com Internet

Apr 09 2016
T.J Kalvin, Mark "T.J" ripped me off for $270.00 !!!! Ladera Heights / Westchester Internet Author: Santa Monica , California Adult Web Sites: T.J nationwide

Feb 27 2016
EHarmony Feels like a trap! Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Adult Web Sites: EHarmony Nationwide

Feb 23 2016
MilfaholicConnection Milfaholichookup, Milfaholicdating, etc. "get a date tonight with one of these girls!"; ." Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Adult Web Sites: MilfaholicConnection Internet

Feb 15 2016
getnaughty.com one of the worst scams i have ever seen Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Adult Web Sites: getnaughty.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
HK International Limited / MeetWives HK International Limited / flirtlocal ANY site by HK International Limited is a ripoff Internet Author: Meriden, Kansas Adult Web Sites: HK International Limited / MeetWives Internet

Jan 27 2016
Vibeplayground Scam, takes money, you never receive product, no contact Internet Author: Hayward, California Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jan 14 2016
Violet Wanda Presents I ordered the Primary Kit and the Mylar flogger this past September. I received the Basic Kit. I submitted a copy of the receipt several times showing what I paid for. They did respond a couple times with appologies and promises to get it sent to me. Now we are mid January and I still have not received the rest of my order, email has been ignored. This is around to 150.00 ripoff. I don't want anyone else getting taken. There are a lot of good products on the market; no reason to be ripped off by them. Internet
Author: Tuba City, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Violet Wanda Presents Internet