Unusual Rip-Off → Adult Web Sites

Apr 09 2016
T.J Kalvin, Mark "T.J" ripped me off for $270.00 !!!! Ladera Heights / Westchester Internet Author: Santa Monica , California Adult Web Sites: T.J nationwide

Feb 27 2016
EHarmony Feels like a trap! Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Adult Web Sites: EHarmony Nationwide

Feb 23 2016
MilfaholicConnection Milfaholichookup, Milfaholicdating, etc. "get a date tonight with one of these girls!"; ." Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Adult Web Sites: MilfaholicConnection Internet

Feb 15 2016
getnaughty.com one of the worst scams i have ever seen Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Adult Web Sites: getnaughty.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
HK International Limited / MeetWives HK International Limited / flirtlocal ANY site by HK International Limited is a ripoff Internet Author: Meriden, Kansas Adult Web Sites: HK International Limited / MeetWives Internet

Jan 27 2016
Vibeplayground Scam, takes money, you never receive product, no contact Internet Author: Hayward, California Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jan 14 2016
Violet Wanda Presents I ordered the Primary Kit and the Mylar flogger this past September. I received the Basic Kit. I submitted a copy of the receipt several times showing what I paid for. They did respond a couple times with appologies and promises to get it sent to me. Now we are mid January and I still have not received the rest of my order, email has been ignored. This is around to 150.00 ripoff. I don't want anyone else getting taken. There are a lot of good products on the market; no reason to be ripped off by them. Internet
Author: Tuba City, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Violet Wanda Presents Internet

Dec 21 2015
miravie,   They never told me it was a 14 day trial and to cancel in the meantime. Nationwide Author: Prudenville, Michigan Adult Web Sites: miravie

Dec 11 2015
adult dating site up for it online Max L wont let me change my password and makes it diddicult to cancel the membership City name does not appear Internet Author: Brampton, Ontario Adult Web Sites: adult dating site up for it online Internet

Dec 02 2015
Milfaholic.com http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/localmilfselfiescom/-internet-/localmilfselfiescom-affairalertcombangaroobabescomau-bbwdesirecom-blackcrushcom-1192514 Received emails from women that were supposedly in my city, than when I send them a message I would get a long letter back from them saying their parents were dead, the are living in another country, trying to get back to the states,but are busy right now helping people in catistrophic areas. Internet Author: Corona, California Adult Web Sites: Milfaholic.com Internet