Unusual Rip-Off → Adult Web Sites

Jun 12 2015
Eros guide This company is a scam and needs to be removed from Google. They need to be shut down. I advertised with them they gave me a hard time making me send my ID money order. I recently bought this business and they had problems before Eros before I never dispu Scam artists Nationwide Author: Washington, D.C. , Virginia Adult Web Sites: Eros guide Nationwide

Jun 07 2015
CEC Products inc. NawtyThings.com Adult toys novelties sent me used products, harassing and threating me through email Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Adult Web Sites: CEC Products inc. Internet

Jun 02 2015
nutralifebrands/garcinia no......l purchased 2 items on line #1Garcinia slim 90 & #2pure detoxmax only on a trial basis for$6.95 each total of$ 13.90. l rec. both items may 18th and had ordered on may 14th. june1st l called and canceled. they said ok your canceled and the next the co. charged me for 2 new bottles as stated above after l already canceled then billed me with a date the day befor l called to cancel. tampa,fl florida 33684 Author: SARASOTA, Florida Adult Web Sites: nutralifebrands/garcinia Internet

May 16 2015
escortbusts.com LIES about you having criminal record &/or being a cop internet based. Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Adult Web Sites: escortbusts.com Internet

May 04 2015
Ifriends criminal fraud Internet Author: effingham, New Hampshire Adult Web Sites: Ifriends Internet

Apr 29 2015
vibeplayground Scam Internet Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Adult Web Sites: vibeplayground Internet

Mar 26 2015
Xtoysboutique My order has been processing since 2/11/15 Orlando Florida Florida
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Web Sites: Xtoysboutique Internet

Mar 14 2015
Mate 1 .com Mate 1 dating site They keep charging my debit card without permission and then refuses to shut down the account after I ask multiple times.  Montreal,Quebec H2W 2R2 Canada Nationwide Author: Gadsden, Alabama Adult Web Sites: Mate 1 .com Nationwide

Mar 01 2015
A puls adult toys i placed an order nd they never sent my order so i called the number nd the phobe was cut off. Florida Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: A puls adult toys Internet