Unusual Rip-Off → Adult Web Sites

Jul 25 2015
bighitters.com I HEARD BAD THINGS ABOUT BIGHITTERS.COM-I'LIKE OTHERS, BOUGHT A CHAT WEBSITE FOR $99.00 1 TIME PAYMENT+APPROX $50.00 PER MONTH AND DID NOT HAVE SUCCESS GENERATING 1 DIME OVER 3 MONTHS Internet Author: nfls, New York Adult Web Sites: bighitters.com Internet

Jul 19 2015
Jessica Lousie On adultfriendfinder.com her ID is amber10019 I assumed she was a scam based on how she spoke and did some reseach on the alleged pipeline accident she spoke about with her father and learned from this site there were other victims who fell for her lies as well. The website affair alert.com say Phoenix Arizona
Author: Bakersfield, California Adult Web Sites: Jessica Lousie Internet

Jul 08 2015
Vibeplayground New york Internet Author: Friendly, West Virginia Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jul 08 2015
Pink Pleasure This company is a total fraud. Was formerly Pink Star. What a joke. Pink Pleasure Post photos retouched and the girls are unrecognizable. Using Penelope Lima photos and are stolen! This Girl is operating on stolen photos!! She is a total fake !! I saw Pink Pleasure Models Atlanta Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Adult Web Sites: Pink Pleasure Internet

Jul 01 2015
sexsearch.com Illegal immigrant Filipina prostitution scam Internet Author: tampa, Florida Adult Web Sites: sexsearch.com Internet

Jun 26 2015
sexy cams I need yo cancel my account on sexy cams i dont knkw how to and i need all my money back Internet Author: pendleton , South Carolina Adult Web Sites: sexy cams Internet

Jun 24 2015
Jenna and Kate's Services Jenna Smith Jenna and Kate's Services "Jenna Smith" sent me a letter informing me that htye have information that my husband may be cheating on me.  Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: Jenna and Kate's Services Erie, Pennsylvania

Jun 22 2015
Steamy Dates Possibly Related to 11 Other WebSites xcheaters.com....0% flirthookup.com....10% m.xcheaters.com....59% secure.flirthookup.com....78% m.flirthookup.com....87% fhbill.com....89% fhpay.net....98% fhbill.net....100% email.xcheaters.com....100% imag Steamy Dates is For Entertainment Only! St. Peter Port Other Author: Magalia, California Adult Web Sites: Steamy Dates St. Peter Port, St. Peter Port

Jun 14 2015
Liberator OneUp Innovations Horrible CEO Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Adult Web Sites: Liberator

Jun 12 2015
Eros guide This company is a scam and needs to be removed from Google. They need to be shut down. I advertised with them they gave me a hard time making me send my ID money order. I recently bought this business and they had problems before Eros before I never dispu Scam artists Nationwide Author: Washington, D.C. , Virginia Adult Web Sites: Eros guide Nationwide

Jun 07 2015
CEC Products inc. NawtyThings.com Adult toys novelties sent me used products, harassing and threating me through email Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Adult Web Sites: CEC Products inc. Internet

Jun 02 2015
nutralifebrands/garcinia no......l purchased 2 items on line #1Garcinia slim 90 & #2pure detoxmax only on a trial basis for$6.95 each total of$ 13.90. l rec. both items may 18th and had ordered on may 14th. june1st l called and canceled. they said ok your canceled and the next the co. charged me for 2 new bottles as stated above after l already canceled then billed me with a date the day befor l called to cancel. tampa,fl florida 33684 Author: SARASOTA, Florida Adult Web Sites: nutralifebrands/garcinia Internet

May 16 2015
escortbusts.com LIES about you having criminal record &/or being a cop internet based. Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Adult Web Sites: escortbusts.com Internet