Unusual Rip-Off → Unusual Rip-Off

Dec 03 2016
Ibotta Inc Ibotta Impossible to contact and no response back ever Denver Colorado Author: N Hollywood , California Unusual Rip-Off: Ibotta Inc Denver, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
Load Runner Trailers Bait and switch! Took my money! Tampa Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Load Runner Trailers Tampa, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Lavada McCray I noticed that there was a withdrawal from my bank account which I was unaware of. A 59$ Gamerco New Mexico Author: Gamerco , New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Lavada McCray Gamerco , New Mexico

Dec 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers Delta BC AAA Movers Refusing to delivery after taking payment, doubling charges on bill after it was signed, changing currency billed to USD from Canadian Delta, B.C. British Columbia Author: Idaho Falls , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Trans Canada Movers Delta BC Delta, B.C. , British Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Dec 02 2016
Luxstyle US LuxStyle international I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyle US Internet

Dec 02 2016
Sherry T False information, not following through, hiding information Ewa Beach Internet Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Sherry T Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cabins of Gatlinburg Cassidy Cabin Charged for damages that didn't happen.  Gatlinburg Tennessee Author: Antioch, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cabins of Gatlinburg Gatlinburg , Tennessee

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Angel d Wilkinson Self Ashland Alabama Author: Ashland, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Angel d Wilkinson Ashland, Alabama

Dec 01 2016
US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY This company acts like a government agency. Wilmington, Delaware 19801 Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY Internet

Dec 01 2016
Space Ape games Unfair gaming practices, unrealistic drop rates, poor customer service London United Kingdom Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Space Ape games

Dec 01 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Kevin Williams New York, New York Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice Legal Law Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Progress Residential Rent Progress Refused to refund Pet Deposit and Continues to charge Pet Fee when I Did Not Bring my Pet! Alpharetta Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Progress Residential Alpharetta, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
VALUPASS VALUE BEST SCAM GEORGIA Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: VALUPASS Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
snap audit castforce and many others keep finding issues to not pay me. Author: clermont, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: snap audit Internet

Dec 02 2016
AnyPerk AnyPerk Equinox anyperk corporate discount restriction cancelation policy save money Nationwide Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: AnyPerk Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet