Computers & Internet → Hackers

Approximately 166 Reports Found

Oct 16 2016
DermaFi and RejuVen 8 billed a eye serum and health skin with 800# billed me over and over again $79.95 for the eye serum and $89.95 when I never asked for these items. I signed up for a free trial paying $4.95 to try which I never received. Do not get sucked in by these scam youthful skin, erase wrinkles from your skin in less than 30 days Internet Author: Forest Lake, Minnesota Hackers: DermaFi and RejuVen 8 Internet

Oct 16 2016
Reputable hackers Scammer, Faceless scammer, Ripper, threatning ,blackmailer Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Hackers: Reputable hackers Internet

Oct 03 2016
Easysoft Locked my computer. Pretended to be Microsoft Tech person. Made me scan a check for $199.99 so they could unlock my computer. Said my computer was hacked and a worm virus was slowly infecting my entire computer network. Internet Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Hackers: Easysoft Internet

Oct 09 2016
SmartPc Care Pop up With loud voice message saying i had a virus and to call 1800 number and let them connect to my computer internation Internet Author: spooner, Wisconsin Hackers: SmartPc Care Internet

Sep 14 2016
Rachel Morris, Atlantic Litigation Group Rachel MorrisAtlantic Litigation Group Harassment, threatning, phone calls to job & relatives Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, Mississippi Hackers: Rachel Morris, Atlantic Litigation Group Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Memo Storage Took money out of our account without authorization Nationwide Author: Federal Way, Washington Hackers: Memo Storage Internet

Aug 25 2016
Global Tech Squad Total Scam - Should be illegal. Asked for Drivers License! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Hackers: Global Tech Squad Dalla, Texas
8, Report #1319303

Jul 27 2016
06:43 PM,, IS A SCAM !! DO NOT TRUST THEM !! ShenZhen or GuangZhou Guangdong Author: Penang, Alabama Hackers: Internet

Jul 14 2016
11:57 AM Completely scamand AVOID! Nothing legit!! Internet Author: Sacramento, California Hackers: Internet

Jul 06 2016
02:35 PM Facebook Promotional Lottery Scam that hijacks your friends facebook accounts to lure you in by sending you a message as your friend saying they won a large sum of money and your name is on the list of winners, they require a large up front fee to deliver/insure your supposed winnings. Internet Author: Belleville, Illinois Hackers: Internet

Jul 02 2016
OpTic gaming Hector Rodriguez Jr Unauthorized charges Schaumburg Illinois Author: Crest hill, Illinois Hackers: OpTic gaming Schaumburg, Illinois

Jun 18 2016
Sony Playstation ps4 Hacked Account. PlayStation doesn't care as long as you pay Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Hackers: Sony Playstation Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Mystery Shop Forum Jacob - Online forum If you join this forum, they hack into your computer and obtain information about you. I tried to get off the forum and was not allowed, they refused. They continue to track people. I had a friend go on and they obtained his information off his computer without permission. Internet Author: Vinton, Virginia Hackers: Mystery Shop Forum Internet

Jun 12 2016
ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Stole my credit card details and made a fake card in California Anaheim Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Hackers: ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Internet

Jun 09 2016
Robert Slayton Joel Foster collected my 250usd but openly told me that there was no software after all, he said it was all a scam. Internet Author: Hatyai, Hackers: Robert Slayton Internet

Jun 06 2016
Abdul Rasak Garuba hackdemon online scammer - will take your money and make you false promises and then ask for more money spinning a convincing tail. Beware!! Woodbridge Virginia Author: los angeles, California Hackers: Abdul Rasak Garuba Virginia