Finance → Real Estate Investing

Approximately 669 Reports Found

Aug 24 2016
BrokerPriceOpinion.com First EvaluationsWalter Coats BrokerPriceOpinion-First Evaluations/Walter Coats Criminals Westminister Colorado Author: Fort Myers, Florida Real Estate Investing: BrokerPriceOpinion.com Westminister, Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Success in Real Estate rip off, lost lots of money with no results, will not return phone calls Utah Author: Lowell, Michigan Real Estate Investing: success in real estate - utah Utah

Aug 22 2016
WeBuyHouses.com, Jeremy Brandt, Melissa Lamke, X5 Ventures, Fast Home Offer Scam artists, trademark trolls, unethical business Southlake Texas Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: WeBuyHouses.com Southlake, Texas

Aug 21 2016
yourrent2own.com unauthorized withdrawls from my checking account. California Author: Harrisburg, Oregon Real Estate Investing: yourrent2own.com California

Aug 07 2016
Boca Del Mar Frank Torres, and associated Bought two lots in Boca Del Mar, could not reach the seller for several months. I found out we had been scammed out of our money. Cancun Mexico Internet Author: Cut & Shoot, Texas Real Estate Investing: Boca Del Mar Internet

Aug 07 2016
Mike Warren Multiple Income Streams University, Judgements and Liens program I watched a webinar on Judgements and Liens with Mike Warren. At the end of the webinar he offered a no questions asked 30 day money back gurantee to try his program. I signed up and watched the videos and gave it an honest try but realized it just wasn't for me. So I sent an email to customer support requesting a refund of my money. colorado springs Colorado Author: Illinois Real Estate Investing: Mike Warren colorado springs, Colorado

7, Report #1320589

Aug 03 2016
Kaylyn Byrd Kaylyn ByrdSouthern Key Properties Commingling of funds, breach of contract, fiduciary duty, honesty, lavk of trust, let tenants insude our properties withouth knowledge, vonsent, kept ourrent mobey for over a year. Crestview,f l Florida Author: Evans, Colorado Real Estate Investing: Kaylyn Byrd Crestview, Florida

8, Report #1320539

Aug 03 2016
Premium Financial Training spend over $45,000 for training which they did not provide. I reached out many times only to get no remedy. salt lake city Utah Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Premium Financial Training salt lake city, Utah

9, Report #1320181

Aug 02 2016
Hudforclosed this company charged my debit card $29.95, I do not know where they got my information I have never had any dealings with them Westlake Village Internet ,California Author: Plant City, Florida Real Estate Investing: Hudforclosed Internet

10, Report #1320121

Aug 01 2016
Gregory Jones G.J. Bob Allen, USA Closers Inc. CONMEN Lied, stole, cheated, False representation of business, funding, Professional qualifications are fake New York Internet  Author: Kansas, Kansas Real Estate Investing: Gregory Jones Internet

11, Report #1319732

Jul 31 2016
FREEDOM INVESTING ACADEMY Ian Flannigan, Zach Childress, Creative Real Estate Training.com , REI Quick Cash Workshop,REI Success Academy Freedom Investing Academy REI Workshop SCAM Dallas Texas Author: Boston, Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: FREEDOM INVESTING ACADEMY Dallas, Texas

12, Report #1319687

Jul 29 2016
James " Jim " Pusateri Beware of possible scam, i was a victim. Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Accounting: James Nationwide

Jul 25 2016