Travel → Motels

Approximately 456 Reports Found

Aug 20 2015
Priceline Andrew (Customer Service) Mispresentation of Hotel Cancellation Fees Author: Valparaiso , Indiana Motels: Priceline Internet

Aug 19 2015
Priceline.com I canceled my hotel reservations on 08/19/15 for a stay at Best Western Chieftian Inn on 08/22/19 Internet Author: Woodburn, Oregon Motels: Priceline.com Internet

Aug 15 2015
TYEE MOTEL & CAFE CHARGES ILLEGAL DEPOSITS THEN CHANGES THEM TO FEES WHEN YOU TRY TO COLLECT Coupeville Washington Author: HIGH DESERT, California Motels: TYEE MOTEL & CAFE Coupeville, Washington

Aug 09 2015
ISLANDER MOTEL OCEAN CITY MARYLAND ISLANDER MOTEL OCEAN CITY MARYLAND FALSE ADVERTISING...DISGUSTING, VILE, INFESTED. THEFT BY DECEPTION OCEAN CITY MARYLAND MARYLAND Author: springfield, Pennsylvania Motels: ISLANDER MOTEL OCEAN CITY MARYLAND

Aug 09 2015
Travelocity valid e-gift cards unusable Internet Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Motels: Travelocity Internet

Jul 29 2015
STAYWELL HOSPITALITY GROUP LEISURE INN, PARK REGIS, SWHG MISLEADING AND DECEPTIVE CONDUCT - TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS SYDNEY NSW
Author: Potts Point, Alabama Motels: STAYWELL HOSPITALITY GROUP SYDNEY,

Jul 28 2015
STAYWELL HOSPITALITY GROUP PARK REGIS HOTELS, LEISURE INN HOTELS, STAYWELL GROUP STAYWELL GROUP - THE ULITMATE RIP OFF MACHINE Sydney NSW
Author: Sydney , Other Motels: STAYWELL HOSPITALITY GROUP Sydney ,

Jul 13 2015
Howard Johnson's Williams Arizona Worst Stay Ever Williams Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Motels: Howard Johnson's Williams Arizona Williams, Arizona

Jun 29 2015
Super 8 Motel Sal Nachani Owner/GM Super8 Motel Louisville Kentucky Ruthless Price-gouging by Super8 Motel Franchisee Louisville Kentucky Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Motels: Super 8 Motel Sal Nachani Owner/GM Louisville, Kentucky

May 23 2015
Value Place Aurora CO DaRon Porter Manager Locked out for hours. Double charged. DaRon Porter, Manager rude, uncaring desresectful and could not care any less.about customers Aurora Colorado Author: Cumby , Texas Motels: Value Place Aurora CO Aurora, Colorado

May 23 2015
Meadview Rv park park is not friendly to americans with dissabilties Meadview Arizona Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Motels: Meadview Rv park Meadview, Arizona

Apr 23 2015
Wyndham Resorts Chris Robertson VP of Sales and Marketing for Wyndham Vacation Resorts Deceptive salles practices, when I took one of thier vacations it was definitly not as promised Branson Missouri Author: Nineveh, Indiana Motels: Wyndham Resorts Branson, Missouri

Apr 27 2015
Bay Towers Skyrise Development Group is a complete scam Titusville Florida Author: Temecula, California Motels: Bay Towers Titusville, Florida

Mar 12 2015
Hot-wire I had booked a motel in LI, New York from April 2nd through April 7th on Hot-wire and due to a medical surgery I called to cancel they said I needed a letter from my Dr.. When I called my Dr. he rescheduled my surgery till after my trip so I called Hot wire .to reinstate my reservation and was told there was nothing they could do and that I was out $350.00 Can you help me as I am on a very limited income and can not afford this lose. Please help me,  Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Motels: Hot-wire Nationwide

Mar 03 2015
Atrium Hotel & Suites Charged my credit card after I cancelled a reservation. Dallas was iced over last weekend. I could not travel. Irving Texas Author: bossier city, Louisiana Motels: Atrium Hotel & Suites Irving, Texas

16, Report #1209228

Feb 15 2015
jochum, jose,alexander, desere, luciano Booking.com is unresponsive to hotel SCAMMERS BEWARE !! united kingdom Nationwide Author: Florida Motels: Booking.com Nationwide

17, Report #1208069

Feb 10 2015
Americas best inn pompano FL and booking.com 2 companies work together on this SCAM pompano beach florida Nationwide
Author: pompano beach, Florida Motels: Americas best inn pompano FL and booking.com Nationwide

18, Report #1207314

Feb 06 2015
Best Western Caprock Inn Brownfield Took My Money But Did Not Provide a Room Brownfield Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Motels: Best Western Caprock Inn Brownfield Brownfield, Texas

19, Report #1206400

Feb 03 2015
Silverbell Inn Silverbells Inn Horrible Service, Disgusting Hotel Rooms, Mold and Bedbugs Tucson Arizona
Author: Maricopa, Arizona Motels: Silverbell Inn Tucson, Arizona

20, Report #1204171

Jan 25 2015
America's Best Value Inn & Suites The worst possible stay in Starkville, Mississippi Author: Commerce, Texas Motels: America's Best Value Inn & Suites Starkville,, Mississippi