Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorneys General

Aug 28 2016
Prazahealth Testropin,Maximus They charged you for shipping if you liked you could order more,there was nothing in writing about a 14 day trial period. I would of never done this if I knew about this 14 day trial period! Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Prazahealth Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
Atlant van lines 2600 s. Ocean dr., Hollywood, florida. Florida Author: No thanks. , Utah Attorneys General: Atlant van lines

Aug 17 2016
Lincoln Academy Let down , Outradged, Sad, Depressed. Taken Advantaged Of Houston Texas Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Attorneys General: Lincoln Academy Internet

Aug 13 2016
green moutain basement solutions Faulty construction of cement floor and walls. Company will not return to repair. overcharged for work they performed. essex jct. Vermont Author: colchester, Vermont Attorneys General: green moutain basement solutions essex jct., Vermont

6, Report #1321972

Aug 11 2016
Atlanta magazine well here is my story. i ordered some magazines and i have not received them. i was being charged for not paying when i never received the magazines. also they were threatening me to pay $136.20. and if i did not pay them within 10 days i will go to court also i will be prosecuted. Atlanta Nationwide Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Law office full of crooks. Glen Ellyn Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys General: Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Glen Ellyn, Illinois

8, Report #1320520

Aug 03 2016
Tate publishing llc breech of contract, stolen money, unpayed royalties mustang Oklahoma
Author: Amsterdam, New York Attorneys General: Tate publishing llc mustang, Oklahoma

9, Report #1320020

Aug 01 2016
Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Authority Tax Services 777 South Figueroa St. STE 1900 Los Angeles Ca. 90017 Client ... I paid authority Tax Services Thousands of dollars to help with my Taxes and they did not even make one call on my behalf to the IRS... Now my issues are even worst !!!! Los Angeles California Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys General: Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Los Angeles, California

10, Report #1319131

Jul 27 2016
toni legacy rashad Aldridge scammed me out of vegas birthday trip Las Vegas, Nationwide Author: Brockport, New York Attorneys General: toni legacy Nationwide

11, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2016
Villaire Free Serum Priscilla Industries 30 day free trial Villaire Serum. In less than 14days my bank was charged $98.77, and set my banking for recurring payments of $98.77 every 2 weeks! Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Hunnington Beach , California Attorneys General: Villaire Free Serum Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 23 2016
Avvo screens and removes negative reviews of their lawyers Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Attorneys General: Avto Internet