Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorneys General

26, Report #1320520

Aug 03 2016
Tate publishing llc breech of contract, stolen money, unpayed royalties mustang Oklahoma
Author: Amsterdam, New York Attorneys General: Tate publishing llc mustang, Oklahoma

27, Report #1320020

Aug 01 2016
Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Authority Tax Services 777 South Figueroa St. STE 1900 Los Angeles Ca. 90017 Client ... I paid authority Tax Services Thousands of dollars to help with my Taxes and they did not even make one call on my behalf to the IRS... Now my issues are even worst !!!! Los Angeles California Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys General: Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Los Angeles, California

28, Report #1319131

Jul 27 2016
toni legacy rashad Aldridge scammed me out of vegas birthday trip Las Vegas, Nationwide Author: Brockport, New York Attorneys General: toni legacy Nationwide

29, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2016
Villaire Free Serum Priscilla Industries 30 day free trial Villaire Serum. In less than 14days my bank was charged $98.77, and set my banking for recurring payments of $98.77 every 2 weeks! Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Hunnington Beach , California Attorneys General: Villaire Free Serum Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 23 2016
Avvo screens and removes negative reviews of their lawyers Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Attorneys General: Avto Internet

Jul 06 2016
rapid gurus DO NOT TRUST RAPID GURUS!!! INTERNET Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: rapid gurus

Jul 06 2016
northern leasing and CCI These companies are out to destory small business new york Author: small town, Wisconsin Attorneys General: northern leasing and CCI New York

Jul 02 2016
James A. Varner,LC Bills for unsolicited services or services not rendered Clarksburg West Virginia Author: W. Hollywood, California Attorneys General: James A. Varner,LC Clarksburg, West Virginia

Jun 27 2016
Debbydress.com BETA communication PTE LTD Internet Author: Brea, California Attorneys General: Debbydress.com Internet

Jun 08 2016
Africanmedium.com. Sheik Saleem. I contacted mr. Saleem to get work done for my love relationship. He said he get the job done in 7 days. But charged me 1000$ before even the work was done. I had no results. When I contacted him at first he said he needs to do a sacrifice. Need more money. Then he wouldn't even answer my calls. Newyork Internet. Author: Westbury, New York Attorneys General: Africanmedium.com. Internet