Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorneys General

Jul 23 2015
Corporate Research International Independent Mystery Shopper Nationwide Author: Linden, Tennessee Attorneys General: Corporate Research International Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Leon Hazzany & Associates and Jennifer Abolencia Leon advised & charged me to file for Citizenship before I received my hearing date for Removal Proceedings in Immigration Court. Los Angeles California Author: Anaheim, California Attorneys General: Leon Hazzany & Associates Los Angeles, California

Jul 18 2015
All star coonhounds Red fern coonhounds Regestered coonhounds promised non regeneration coonhound delivered for the. price of. 900.00 Waldron Ar. But Tammie has multiple web sites! Nationwide Author: Gowen , Michigan Attorneys General: All star coonhounds Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
Clayton Home Chris, Donnie & Harold I purchased my home, was told I had a 30 day warranty on everything, I was told I would not have a punt till I was physically able to move n and EVRY thing was working & fixed. They damaged home in move, ceiling cracked, paint chipped in ceiling, pinched whole in wall all the was through and it was covered up with widening but never fixed on inside or out. Walls have damage, I was told they would come. And fix them, front door they say has sun Burn, I was told they ordered a new door. Door fram busted from move, exterior lights damaged from move, they have never come back to fix siding or out side hole, both end of facia at top never have been fixed, air conditioner works off and on, house sat here empty for 6 weeks I had to push for them to put it together, it has been 3 months and no one has come out to finish the work. They got the money and there done. HELP ME,I'm live in a money pit with no help!is there a Lawyer willing to take on this case? Rogersville Tennessee Author: Bean Station, Tennessee Attorneys General: Clayton Home Rogersville, Tennessee

Jul 02 2015
Ace legal department Michael.brown89@outlook.com Brittany Graver is a person along as Tracy Gracia . Got texted . I do not have any loans have bank statements to prove cicero Illinois Author: cicero, Illinois Attorneys General: Ace legal department cicero, Illinois

Jun 28 2015
Marquis Properties Chad Deucher No rental payments for 6 months and no deed to my property, just excuse after excuse ! Orem Utah Author: Draper, Utah Attorneys General: Marquis Properties Orem, Utah

Jun 26 2015
mitchell tarter mbs litigation took $5000.00 down to file suit against ocwen and never did still aint got my money back what a a*hole said he was a drunk and he is sorry can you believe this s* new york New York Author: chillicothe, Ohio Attorneys General: mitchell tarter mbs litigation new york, New York

Jun 24 2015
Alberto Siordia Juan Siordia or friend Enock bull terrier breeder of sickness Springfield,Missouri Nationwide
Author: Missouri Attorneys General: Alberto Siordia Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
D J mower repair Alma AR D & J's Mower Shop bolts falling out, bolts parts missing Van Buren Arkansas Author: barling, Arkansas Attorneys General: D J mower repair Alma AR Van Buren, Arkansas

Jun 16 2015
Tal Finney Tal C. Finney, Dongell Lawrence Finney LLP, Druggy Lawyer - Crook - Malpractice - Scum Bag Los Angeles California Author: California Attorneys General: Tal Finney Los Angeles, California

Jun 15 2015
5th Avenue virgin hair Samiya Milan Boutique 5thavevirginhair is a rip off Atlanta Internet Author: PA, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: 5th Avenue virgin hair Internet

Jun 11 2015
pacific entertainment group pacific entertainment group i edwidge st.louis keep receiving this company papers for me to sign an send money they claiming i won money never receive it they send me urgent letter saying that i won 1,212,750.00 they told me do not egnore it just send 20 all i have to say im tired of having false hope to win an when win never receive the money clifton nj 07012-1343 Author: orlando florida, Florida Attorneys General: pacific entertainment group Internet

Jun 08 2015
Healthy Nutrition Caralluma Slim Utter Scam! No refund available,No money back guarantee! Company closed in 48hrs! Mesquite Nevada Author: York, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Healthy Nutrition Mesquite, Nevada

Jun 07 2015
nelson and kennard obtained a judgement against me sacramento California Author: portland, Oregon Attorneys General: nelson and kennard sacramento , California

Jun 07 2015
Avensure Not ACAS, not a free service as promised Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys General: Avensure Internet

Jun 04 2015
Interface talent agency Interface Modeling/talent Agency Signed up my son Devin Taylor to a 3 years contract for $2700. I never received a p call or gig for my son during that 3 years span. They mislead me by giving me the run around each time I called. I never received any refund neither. Interface and it's associate s are a total SCAM and need to be prosecuted. Boca raton Florida Author: Riviera beach, Florida Attorneys General: Interface talent agency Boca raton, Florida

May 28 2015
James Braufman Attorney Senior Investigation officer levy my salary and wages for a cash advance company for a cash advance they said I took out for 630. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Attorneys General: James Braufman Attorney Senior Invrstigatot Los Angeles, California