Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorneys General

Mar 01 2016
Paypal Refunded a purchase of a item not purchased on ebay with no return of item San Hose California Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Attorneys General: Paypal San Hose, California

Feb 26 2016
Victory yorkie Meegan Robert William Ericson Went thru all the instructions they told me to and sent the money to William Ericson. After all that then they ask me for $1800 for insurance for the puppy and that as soon as I claimed the puppy at the airport it would be refunded in cash or check . They never said that to me since the beginning so I didn't send nothing and till now from yesterday haven't heard nothing. Baltimore Maryland Internet
Author: Seattle , Washington Attorneys General: Victory yorkie Internet

Feb 23 2016
Victory Yorkies Anthony Anthony Davis, Meggan Robert and Roger Scott Purchased a teacup yorkie once they receive the money we never heard from them again. Baltimore Maryland Author: PHILIPPI, West Virginia Attorneys General: Victory Yorkies Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 10 2016
Premier Processing Threat with felony charges Amherst New York Author: Bandon, Oregon Questionable Activities: Premier Processing Amherst, New York

Mar 05 2016
rosegal.com Scammer worst company don't buy we should start a lawsuit against these Chinese China Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Attorneys General: rosegal.com Internet

Feb 14 2016
Vacation Connections LLC Mark Taylor, Julie Smith aka Julie Harris, Margarito Martinez Represented themselves as having a buyer to purchase a vacation club membership. Julie Smith (aka, Julie Harris) sent a contract from Vacation Connections LLC regarding the selling price of $36,700.00. Then began stating that their were fees that needed to be collected as stated from the Mexican Government and that the buyer would match those fees and hold in escrow and Investment Title LLC in North Carolina. My husband and I foolishly continued to wire the money to Mexico for a total amount of $28,000.00. The phone numbers, Websites and email addresses have now been disconnected. We are in the process of notifying the Attorney Generals in both the State of Illinois and North Carolina. This was a complete scam/fraud and unfortunately my husband and I did not do any background checks. Chicago Illinois Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: Vacation Connections LLC Chicago, Illinois

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Jan 28 2016
Insight Pest Solutions Brian Brown Jay Funk Placaebo effect Chesire Connecticut Author: Stratford, Connecticut Attorneys General: Insight Pest Solutions Stratford, Connecticut

Jan 28 2016
Cash loan services I have over TEN harrassment emails from this company Internet Author: richardson, Texas Attorneys General: Cash loan services Internet

Jan 26 2016
AmeriMark.com $29.99 Monthly Membership Fraud continues! We never committed to an ongoing monthly membership. Took us 12 months to check out why the ongoing membership charge. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Amerimark Internet

Jan 21 2016
Franklin Law Ronald Franklin Another Attorney Rip-Off Case Toronto Ontario Author: St. Catharines, Ohio Attorneys General: Franklin Law Toronto, Ontario

Jan 20 2016
Outskirts Press Ms. Jodee Thayer "The Shadow of Olympus", a novel of the first human colony on Mars and their discovery that they are not alone there. Parker Colorado Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorneys General: Outskirts Press Parker, Colorado

Jan 19 2016
North American Readers Choice Magazine Sales Scam El Paso Texas Author: Burnham, Illinois Attorneys General: North American Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Entire American legal system refusal to grant pro bono work Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Attorneys General: Entire American legal system Nationwide