Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorneys General

Aug 06 2015
Jim Cairns Adding additional fees Erie Pennsylvania Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Jim Cairns Erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2015
Robert Rodriguez Goldapp-Rodriguez Decieved My Friend. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: Robert Rodriguez Houston,

Aug 01 2015
hymon goldstein and pantiliat Lori brown in open court the judge actually screamed at lori brown an attorney from this firm that she had little faith in her and she didn't think she knew what she was doing. scottsdale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: hymon goldstein and pantiliat

Jul 29 2015
Mayowa F. Odusanya esq Odusanya law offices Worse so called attorney ever be must have bought his license or his way into the florida bar miami florida Author: OPALOCKA, Florida Attorneys General: Mayowa F. Odusanya esq

Jul 29 2015
Tax Group Center Jennifer ShipiroJosh KahnJake ShulmanJessica Evans The text group center initially charged me on my credit card $6950 to settle my 2012 2013 federal estate taxes. After almost a year with no further contact from them I was called by Jessica Evans and told that they needed another $2500 to complete the transaction after work shortly I was contacted by Mr. Evans again and told that I would need another $1500. Calabasas California Author: Newhall, California Attorneys General: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 27 2015
Susan m Murphy Advocate Legal Pc Susan M Murphy Advocate Legal Pc Los Angeles California Internet Author: S Pasadena, California Attorneys General: Susan m Murphy internet

Jul 23 2015
Teresa Heaver kabeara Samoyeds it's been 6 months we still don't have akc papers said there in the mail I must live on Mars that's y I don't have them yet Lockport ill Nationwide Author: leicester, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Teresa he

Jul 23 2015
Corporate Research International Independent Mystery Shopper Nationwide Author: Linden, Tennessee Attorneys General: Corporate Research International Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Leon Hazzany & Associates and Jennifer Abolencia Leon advised & charged me to file for Citizenship before I received my hearing date for Removal Proceedings in Immigration Court. Los Angeles California Author: Anaheim, California Attorneys General: Leon Hazzany & Associates Los Angeles, California

Jul 18 2015
All star coonhounds Red fern coonhounds Regestered coonhounds promised non regeneration coonhound delivered for the. price of. 900.00 Waldron Ar. But Tammie has multiple web sites! Nationwide Author: Gowen , Michigan Attorneys General: All star coonhounds Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
Clayton Home Chris, Donnie & Harold I purchased my home, was told I had a 30 day warranty on everything, I was told I would not have a punt till I was physically able to move n and EVRY thing was working & fixed. They damaged home in move, ceiling cracked, paint chipped in ceiling, pinched whole in wall all the was through and it was covered up with widening but never fixed on inside or out. Walls have damage, I was told they would come. And fix them, front door they say has sun Burn, I was told they ordered a new door. Door fram busted from move, exterior lights damaged from move, they have never come back to fix siding or out side hole, both end of facia at top never have been fixed, air conditioner works off and on, house sat here empty for 6 weeks I had to push for them to put it together, it has been 3 months and no one has come out to finish the work. They got the money and there done. HELP ME,I'm live in a money pit with no help!is there a Lawyer willing to take on this case? Rogersville Tennessee Author: Bean Station, Tennessee Attorneys General: Clayton Home Rogersville, Tennessee

Jul 02 2015
Ace legal department Michael.brown89@outlook.com Brittany Graver is a person along as Tracy Gracia . Got texted . I do not have any loans have bank statements to prove cicero Illinois Author: cicero, Illinois Attorneys General: Ace legal department cicero, Illinois

Jun 28 2015
Marquis Properties Chad Deucher No rental payments for 6 months and no deed to my property, just excuse after excuse ! Orem Utah Author: Draper, Utah Attorneys General: Marquis Properties Orem, Utah

Jun 26 2015
mitchell tarter mbs litigation took $5000.00 down to file suit against ocwen and never did still aint got my money back what a a*hole said he was a drunk and he is sorry can you believe this s* new york New York Author: chillicothe, Ohio Attorneys General: mitchell tarter mbs litigation new york, New York

Jun 24 2015
Alberto Siordia Juan Siordia or friend Enock bull terrier breeder of sickness Springfield,Missouri Nationwide
Author: Missouri Attorneys General: Alberto Siordia Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
D J mower repair Alma AR D & J's Mower Shop bolts falling out, bolts parts missing Van Buren Arkansas Author: barling, Arkansas Attorneys General: D J mower repair Alma AR Van Buren, Arkansas

Jun 16 2015
Tal Finney Tal C. Finney, Dongell Lawrence Finney LLP, Druggy Lawyer - Crook - Malpractice - Scum Bag Los Angeles California Author: California Attorneys General: Tal Finney Los Angeles, California

Jun 15 2015
5th Avenue virgin hair Samiya Milan Boutique 5thavevirginhair is a rip off Atlanta Internet Author: PA, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: 5th Avenue virgin hair Internet