Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Sep 22 2014
Experian AKA credit reporting Ripped me off after I cancelled my dollar subscription Nationwide Author: Astoria, Oregon Sales People: Experian Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet

Sep 20 2014
one guard. insurance cowboys,who wont pay up,wigglers & jigglers,,dont insure with this company. phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Sales People: one guard. phoenix, Arizona

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, "Well we bill double every month"... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said "Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Success With Anthony Morrison Not able to get a refund Internet
Author: Montreal, Quebec Sales People: Success With Anthony Morrison Internet

Sep 18 2014
Sheridan Labs Inc continuing to charge me for products that I do not receive given cancellation # but charges continue without any product received Palmdale California Author: Los Angeles, California Sales People: Equinox Internet

Sep 18 2014
agentstealth agentstealth leads, agentstealth real estate agents leads, home buyer leads, agentstealth, scam, ripoff, unauthorized Nationwide Author: Miami-Dade County, Florida Sales People: agentstealth Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Conn's Uncourteous Employees Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: Conn's Houston, Texas

Sep 16 2014
LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA THE PRODUCT HAS MADE MY SKIN ITCH, I'VE ASKED FOR A RFUND OF $163.33 TO NO AVAIL. GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA Author: MALDEN, Missouri Sales People: LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Aruba Occidential timeshare One of the worst moments !! San Diego California Author: West Haven , Connecticut Sales People: Aruba Occidential timeshare San Diego, California

Sep 12 2014
Samyahmilan boutique The hair man, samyah carter Does not send hair, but takes money Philadelphia Internet
Author: Charleston, West Virginia Sales People: Samyahmilan boutique Internet

Sep 12 2014
cydcor door to door sales can ruin your life miami Nationwide Author: miami , Florida Sales People: cydcor Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
la dermanique lumera Miracle face cream used by Ellen Degeneres proves to be a giant scam!!!! 120 Smith Hines Rd., Greenville, SC 29607 South Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: la dermanique Internet

Sep 09 2014
Beverly Diamonds Matthew Sakhaei Big Black spot in main 2 carat diamond Los Angeles Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Sales People: Beverly Diamonds Internet

Sep 09 2014
All American Alarms Enough of this door knocking Fort Myers Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Sales People: All American Alarms Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 09 2014
Aramark Uniform Services Did not fulfill contract we cancelled they keep billing us refusing cancelation Portage Nationwide Author: Portage, Indiana Sales People: Aramark Uniform Services Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Uinvent Greenovated, weight loss scam. Matt Blodgett is the owner. He has scammed thousands from investors and doesn't pay employees. He hits on the staff and the scumbag is married. He has done this for years and needs to be stopped. Do not give this man anything! Tempe Arizona Author: Arizona Sales People: Uinvent Tempe, Arizona

Sep 07 2014
Saving Makes Money Deducted money out of my checking illegally Encino California Author: athens , Texas Sales People: Saving Makes Money Encino, California

Sep 07 2014
Toyota Dealership in Doral Toyota of South Florida False advertising Doral Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Sales People: Toyota Dealership in Doral Doral, Florida

Sep 05 2014
America's Green Energy Source / America's Green Energy Contractors / John Lameira Dale Prine, John L. Lameira America's Green Energy Source now America's Green Energy Contractors passing themselves off as other companies Orlando Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Sales People: America's Green Energy Source / America's Green Energy Contractors / John Lameira Orlando, Florida

Sep 04 2014
Cydcor and Top Consulting Large false promises St. Louis Missouri
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Sales People: Cydcor St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 03 2014
SamyahMilanBoutique @samyahmilanboutique @thehairman_247 SAMYAH MILAN RIPPED ME OFF & WONT REPLY TO ANY EMAILS! Philadelphia, Internet Author: New Castle, Delaware Sales People: SamyahMilanBoutique Internet

Sep 02 2014
Sleepy's Melissa from Corporate office no matter how small and hard to see your stain on the mattress, the delivery guy taking back the new ones. Hickswill New York Author: Astoria, New York Sales People: Sleepy's New York