Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Sep 03 2015
Especially Yours Rippin' off Black Women Brockton Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Sales People: Especially Yours Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Chimiwear Collection/Maghrib Shahid/ chimiwear clothing Would not refund my $ or give me my exchange order lost 139.00 to this company on my order Nationwide
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Sales People: Chimiwear Collection/Maghrib Shahid/ chimiwear clothing Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
National Eyewear Repair I called National Eyewear and explained that I had a pair of glasses that had a damaged arm but they were very expensive so I wanted them to be repaired if possible.  Phoenix Arizona Author: Byron, Georgia Sales People: National Eyewear Repair Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Legion Marketing Renewed two magazines without permission. Both were Do Not Renew. Johnston Iowa Author: Belen, New Mexico Sales People: Legion Marketing Johnston, Iowa

Aug 29 2015
kings creek plantation williamsburg,va lied to seniors at sales presentation williamsburg Virginia Author: sleepy hollow, Illinois Sales People: kings creek plantation williamsburg,va williamsburg, Virginia

Aug 28 2015
The Fashion Corporation SCAM --- FAKE California Internet Author: North Carolina Sales People: The Fashion Corporation Internet

Aug 26 2015
Fays Funky Furnishings Aaron Shouse Fays Funky Furnishings are deceitful rip-off artists.  Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Sales People: Fays Funky Furnishings Internet

Aug 26 2015
mypoolyard.com Internet Author: lakeland, Florida Sales People: mypoolyard.com Internet

Aug 26 2015
METRO PCS WON'T ANSWER MY LETTERS WHEN I WRITE TO THEM ABOUT MY PHONE, AND THE ISSUES I'M HAVING WITH IT BAYTOWN TEXAS Nationwide Author: DAYTON, Texas Sales People: METRO PCS Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Brimma Solar, National Solar Incorporated, National Solar USA Their focus; SCAM as many folks as possible before government incentives run out. Seattle Washington Author: Benton City, Washington Sales People: Brimma Solar Seattle, Washington

Aug 24 2015
Makemypills.com placed an order and paid money by Western Union. Website look pro and states all orders are shipped in the U.S. and use fedex 24 hours. send money receive nothing and they will not answer calls or provide tracking number. total scam and phony Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Sales People: Makemypills.com Internet

Aug 24 2015
Beach Ready LLC Company sent me 5 orders and I only order for $4.95 a sample and they keep charging my credit card. Silver Springs Internet
Author: Vail, Arizona Sales People: Beach Ready LLC Internet

Aug 24 2015
Sunset resort, Willis Tx Deceived us when buying. Promises not happening. Can't get in touch with company till almost a year later. Willis Texas Author: Arena, Wisconsin Sales People: Sunset resort, Willis Tx Willis,, Texas

Aug 22 2015
Feltech Hammer Division Frank Lashua. Feltech, Fel-Tech, Feltech Hammers Rip-off Feltech or Fel-Tech Hammer Division is a fraud! Their Hammers and parts are junk and they take your payment and never send the parts! Worcester Massachusetts Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: Feltech Hammer Division Worcester, Massachusetts

Aug 22 2015
Lumare Skin Was supposed to get free sample and pay only shippling and handling and they took 200.00 from my bank account. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Ocala, Florida Sales People: Lumare Skin internet

Aug 22 2015
POWER MARKETING VIP Mystery Shopper/Survey from Home Scam Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: POWER MARKETING VIP Internet

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the "Vida" vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my "Sheraton " timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called "Equity Acquisition Svc " will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their " in house financing ". I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the "EAS" number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about "The Mayan " and "EAS", the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout "rescinding". I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico