Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Jul 24 2016
local blue pages les pappas CLOSE THEM DOWN OR REPORT THEM TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS OR A CURRENT AFFAIR! melbourne Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Sales People: local blue pages Internet

Jul 22 2016
Smart Tint, Will Sharp (operations) Smart tint PO Box 101, Lake Grove, NY 11755 Lake Grove, NY Author: California Sales People: Smart Tint, Will Sharp (operations) Internet

Jul 21 2016
Open sky Offered me 75 dollar credit as good customer but won't allow me to use it Internet Author: San Pedro , California Sales People: Open sky Internet

Jul 20 2016
svcrt.com in the last 2 months they took almost 120 dollars off my amex card june 14 29.95,july16 29.95,july17,29.95,july18 29.95.nevada nevada Author: Austin , Texas Sales People: svcrt.com Austin, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Blizzard White and Action Pro White Not happy with the product and trial time Internet Author: Diana, Texas Sales People: Cwv Internet

Jul 15 2016
mercari Mercai shopping app I currently purchased an item they took my money promising it be held until I received my item which I never did and they still took my money anyway without my say of receiving product I filled the problem on their pg and still I have received nothing in return I really want justice for this I'm sure in not the only one it's happen to San Francisco Internet Author: west covina, California Sales People: mercari Internet

Jul 14 2016
Larry Hoffman, Chairs and table direct 1ALLCHAIRS. Larry Hoffman is a scammer and is operating a fradulent and illegal company. Why is this company still open? Tarzana California Author: Brooklyn, New York Sales People: Larry Hoffman, Chairs and table direct Tarzana, California

Jul 14 2016
Cardnial roofing Jody Rodger the owner of Cardnial is super unprofessional. He did a horrible job with my roof then wanted me to PAY extra for shingles that the insurance company already paid for.  Birmingham Alabama Author: Calera, Alabama Sales People: Cardnial roofing Birmingham, Alabama

Jul 12 2016
DermaSoft and Eyecell Therapy Rip off charged mr one price then resent me the same two products i called to see why and they said they couldnt refund or could I return sealed unused product i was charged 89.99 a bottle trial size bottles Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Montg, Alabama Sales People: DermaSoft and Eyecell Therapy Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
goverment vacations rewards SCAM FLORIDA Nationwide Author: romulus, Michigan Sales People: goverment vacations rewards Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
NCSA Recruiting match marketing Chicago Illinois Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sales People: NCSA Chicago, Illinois

Jul 05 2016
albany distributing five star choice, llc Scam distribution company has no products. Stay clear of this loser! Rochester New York Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: albany distributing Rochester, New York

Jul 05 2016
Phenom Health Garcinia Lean Xtreme Ripped Off for $4.95 and don't have the product Internet Author: Guyton, Georgia Sales People: Phenom Health Internet

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Micron Filtration Filter Queen, HealthMor SLIMY SALESMAN PREYING ON SENIORS! VANCOUVER Washington Author: Medford, Oregon Sales People: Micron Filtration VANCOUVER, Washington

Jun 27 2016
Cell Gica Day Cream, Night Cream, Wrinkle Repair Author: Lewistown, Pennsylvania Sales People: Cell Gica