Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

1, Report #1190808

Nov 22 2014
Rent a center fraud, rip off, over priced, lie, unprofessional, harassment, change pricing, destroy contracts altoona Pennsylvania Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sales People: Rent a center altoona, Pennsylvania

2, Report #1190570

Nov 21 2014
Intellitec Medical Institute/Todd Matthews intellitecmedical.edu Admissions Staff High Pressure Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sales People: Intellitec Medical Institute/Todd Matthews Colorado Springs, Colorado

3, Report #1190277

Nov 20 2014
Frank Rumbauskas stole my money twice for one transaction Internet Author: Bruce, Wisconsin Sales People: Frank Rumbauskas Internet

4, Report #1190269

Nov 20 2014
Alston Enterprises, Inc. Kirby Reggie Alston Scam Felon Crook Yuba City California Author: Yuba City, California Sales People: Alston Enterprises, Inc. Kirby Yuba City, California

5, Report #1190099

Nov 19 2014
Rooms To Go RTG Deceptive Practices-Molina Leather Is Not Real Leather Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: Rooms To Go Raleigh , North Carolina

6, Report #1190010

Nov 19 2014
juvelieve Rejuvius eye cream diamond collectionLumeraDermanique misleading in there discription... unethical business practice South Carolina/ Wyoming Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sales People: juvelieve Internet

Nov 18 2014
Veronica Orpen Mathews, Veronica Mathews, Veronica Orphen, Veronica Shilts Mathews, scammer, thief, illegal co-ops, paypal scammer Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Sales People: Veronica Orpen Mathews Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
TrendyHalloween.com Unprofessional and misleading. EXTREMELY DISCEPTIVE commerce CA Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Sales People: Trendy Halloween Internet

Nov 16 2014
Forever Flawless Diamond Infused SkincareShiraz Instentic CollectionVine Vera Reservatol BUYER BEWARE - MAJOR SCAM!! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Forever Flawless San Antonio, Texas

Nov 16 2014
proactiv only received 3 orders, then cancelled and still being charged, have a new charge as of Nov. 14th, 2014 almost $50.00 columbia maryland Author: COLUMBIA, Maryland Sales People: proactiv Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
Vemma, Kaption Media, Inc.; Michael Wei THIEVES! Omaha Nebraska Author: Palm Bay, Florida Sales People: Vemma Omaha, Nebraska

Nov 14 2014
american health advantage tr,careingtonue advantage care,hearpo,eyemed i purchased a dental plan from american health advantage, i was told that a local provider would take care of all my dental needs,preventative care 100%,bridges,dentures,rootcanals,extractions,and other special needs would be 50% all this was not true and an outright lie.i called an cancelled on october 1,2014, i spoke to michael and he cancelledmy plan and promissed a refund in 3 to 5 days. ,the closest dentist is located over 100 miles from me. american health advantage is keeping a 25.00 non refendabe fee, i told them that because they could not provide services in my local area, that they are'nt entitled to the refund frisco, Texas Author: atlantic mine, Michigan Sales People: american health advantage frisco,, Texas

Nov 13 2014
Ideal Image Ideal Image whole year paycheck treatment Indianapolis Nationwide Author: Indiana Sales People: Ideal Image Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
Covington Who's Who This too is Vanity Hollywood Florida Author: Medway, Massachusetts Sales People: Covington Who's Who

Nov 12 2014
Urban Development Solutions Ultimate Unity Scam Gross Point Michigan Author: Irvine, California Sales People: Urban Development Solutions Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
American Life Line Industries Light Bulb Scam Norwalk California Author: Onalaska, Wisconsin Sales People: American Life Line Industries Norwalk, California

Nov 06 2014
Ralph Murrieta Scam Artist Orange County Nationwide Author: Los Alamitos, California Sales People: Ralph Murrieta Nationwide

Nov 05 2014
Lavish Skin and Derma Bright Saw ad on Facebook offering free Clinique and Estee Lauder products paying only shipping charges. Sent Lavish Skin and Derman Bright instead Anaheim California Author: Bessemer, Alabama Sales People: Lavish Skin Anaheim, California

Nov 04 2014
all american hot dog cart AAHDC no phone call from all american hot dog cart their phone number had been disconnected MIAMI Florida Author: Chico, California Sales People: all american hot dog cart MIAMI, Florida

Nov 04 2014
Nuvalift ordered a free trial bottle of wrinkle cream which smells funny and breaks out my face. was through a rewards program that says receive free stuff. I attempted to cancel but couldn't get back in my account online so tried email. they have tried charging my cc for $84 for this but it was declined because it's at the limit. I thought that was for another bottle. but I get a call to collect a debt from.me claiming they contacted me on Oct 23. no one talked to me. I don't even remember such call tomorrow say it was disconnected. well if I dropped the call as my cell phone does.frequently ask family and friends. I don't know who it was or what they wanted . i get telemarketers all the time since being on the rewards websites and spam emails. 100s of them. I don't read them. I'm disabled on social security and part of the disability is mental. but I promise I tried to read to see if I had to pay for the first bottle on their website and can't find it. it was supposed to be free. it's supposed to help your skin not make it worse. I tried to contract them to cancel or whatever but you can't get through on the phone, I tried email. i don't think I know what do. how is this the second time contacted if the first time they claim they did no one even told me anything. California
Author: Stonewall, Mississippi Sales People: Nuvalift Select State/Province