Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Jul 09 2014
Merchant Pay Network go-direct connect, Go direct business services. THIS IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD SCAM JOB SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS 22 YEARS I HAVE SEEN DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY RUN!! Plano Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Sales People: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Jul 08 2014
brainbuys brainbuys.com fineprint doesn't match claims Monaca Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Sales People: brainbuys Monaca, Pennsylvania

Jul 06 2014
Aaron's Crooks and Lier's! Franklin Indiana Author: FRANKLIN, Indiana Sales People: Aaron's Franklin, Indiana

Jul 04 2014
Jacob James, Inc. The Nars Group JPM DRIVE - ALL THE SAME. RAN BY DANA H SAAD Scam Artist, Lier, Racist, Rude. Troy Michigan Author: Troy, Michigan Sales People: Jacob James, Inc Troy , Michigan

Jul 04 2014
Clubybt.com YOUR BETTER TOMORROW Ordered a free stop smoking CD, paying 1.99 for shipping, have now been charged an additional $84.97 477 Peace Portal Drive #102, Blaine, WA 98230 Internet Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Sales People: Clubybt.com Internet

Jul 03 2014
Romano's Jewelers ripoff jewelry company (Romano's Jewelers) terrible customer service. no regard for mistakes they make.Don't do business with them! Carlsbad California Author: Fallon , Nevada Sales People: Romano's Jewelers Carlsbad, California

Jul 03 2014
Market Leader Turlia Market leader American Greed in the making Market Leader Stay away from them Scam Scam Scam Bellevue WA Internet Author: Dist of Columbia Sales People: Market Leader Internet

Jul 02 2014
buypainpills@gmx.com Oscar Henee. Purchase pain pills online, com pain medication SCAMMERS marlborough mass or and California Internet Author: New York Sales People: buypainpills@gmx.com Internet

Jul 02 2014
Canadian Appliance Liquidators 905-628-9804 Mike Sutton all washed up Dundas Ontario Author: Lynden, Ontario Sales People: Canadian Appliance Liquidators Dundas, Ontario

Jul 01 2014
Rise Media Group Hidef Advertising, Smart Circle , Stolen Money Fort Myers Florida
Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Sales People: Rise Media Group Ft. Myers, Select State/Province

Jul 01 2014
equinox ,supervisor ethan williams bate and switch, you only pay 4.95 for shipping!!! then if you want to cancel after 15 days Internet Author: fairhope, Alabama Sales People: equinox Internet

Jun 30 2014
Mattress One/Joe Roy Delays, lies, excuses, changing order without notice, delivers wrong product and refuses to take back or refund. Heath Ohio Author: St. Louisville, Ohio Sales People: Mattress One/Joe Roy Heath, Ohio

Jun 27 2014
Beverly Hills Bridal Shop LLC Selling cheap brand for 3 times the price. fraud ripoff ripoff ripoff brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Sales People: Beverly Hills Bridal Shop LLC brooklyn, New York

Jun 26 2014
Massage Envy Money Manipulators: massaging their Conscience with your coin! Florence Kentucky Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Sales People: Massage Envy Florence , Kentucky

Jun 26 2014
Michael Roberts CommonDecencyinc.org this idiot has found my email and is trying to convince me to give him money to stop the ripoffreport in court. los angeles california Author: los angeles, California Sales People: Michael Roberts Internet

Jul 03 2014
International Timeshare Association ITA Did not provide service we paid for. A misrepresentation of service. Palm Coast Florida Author: Murrells Inlet , South Carolina Sales People: International Timeshare Association Palm Coast, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Kst Consulting Kara Topolsky Kara Topolsky is a Decieving,thief,con artist Las Vegas Las Vegas Author: Brooklyn, New York Sales People: Kst Consulting Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Nomorerack Nomorerack.com, US Nomorerack Denied refund of returned iPad saying I failed to return the AC adapter. Not true! Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Sales People: Nomorerack Internet

Jun 20 2014
HUDforeclosed.com HUD Homes Charged for $48.50 which I do not understand. And put me at risk of paying $32 for overdrawn on my account. Internet Author: surprise, Arizona Sales People: HUDforeclosed.com Internet

Jun 20 2014
homestarsearch.com I was looking at homes and it asked for my credit score and that it would cost $1.95 for my credit score but that is not what happened. Not only did I not get my credit score I was entered into homestarsearch.com. I immediated went to my account and informed them that I wanted to cancel my subscription and this month I have been charged $58.94. I have again requested my money to be refunded through their cancellation process. Internet Author: LaGrange, Kentucky Sales People: homestarsearch.com Internet