Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Apr 19 2014
BioGeniste Budget Savers taking automatic payments out of my checking account Nationwide Author: Burghill, Ohio Sales People: BioGeniste Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
nancy sneakers queen store/ Wenping Gao Nancy Gao China www.aliexpress.com TOTAL FRAUDS SCAMMERS China Nationwide
Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Sales People: nancy sneakers queen store/ Wenping Gao Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
AuraVie DMA Co. promised trial of product with only cost of shipping & and handling 2.99 then auto charged my checking account $49.98 without any notice of future charges. I called the copany and they refused to refund the charges or let me return the product after only 11days. Van Nuys California Author: Kitts Hill, Ohio Sales People: AuraVie Van Nuys , California

Apr 17 2014
Telcom Yellow Pages Fake invoices Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sales People: Telcom Yellow Pages Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Sammy dress Cheap dresses for less Hong kong Internet Author: Queens, New York Sales People: Sammy dress Internet

Apr 17 2014
Party Max, OPA-LOCKA FL & Gaston Bencaquen aka Gaston Benzaquen THIS BUSINESS RIPPED US OFF FOR OVER $3,000 AFTER AGREEING TO REFUND THE MONEY. NO SERVICES OR EQUIPMENT WAS EVER PROVIDED! Opa-Locka Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Sales People: Party Max Opa-Locka, Florida

Apr 16 2014
cash advance usa Cash advance this is paul from cash advance unknown California Author: killeen, Texas Sales People: cash advance usa Internet

Apr 16 2014
suddenValues I purchased an item from suddenValues have NOT received it and it's been over a month. I've sent TWO emails and received no response. They purchase amount has already been taken out of my account. Negative report SuddenValues Wenatchee Washington Internet Author: Oregon City, Oregon Sales People: suddenValues Internet

Apr 16 2014
Cool Air USA Dishonest... Do Not Use Them. MIAMI FL Author: MIAMI, Florida Sales People: Cool Air USA Internet

Apr 15 2014
USA Mortgage Leads Mortgage leads 4 less Company is a FRAUD New York Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Real Estate Services: USA Mortgage Leads Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
A Collezione, Italy Free Armani jackets Milano, Italy Author: Holte, Alabama Sales People: A Collezione, Italy Internet

Apr 13 2014
Tag Sales by Mona JunkBusters UNSCRUPULOUS, DISORGANIZED, FALSE PROMISES, ABRUBT, CONDESCENDING, Baldwin New York Author: Long Island, New York Sales People: Tag Sales by Mona Baldwin, New York

Apr 12 2014
David desbons Lauvaux David desbons, david lauvaux David desbons stole money from me, he is a scam artist and a fraud London United Kingdom Author: london, Alabama Sales People: David desbons Lauvaux Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
Global Pro Systems Kaption MediaOnline Business SystemsOnline Marketing SolutionsCenturion Media GroupWorld Home MarketingGlobal Home Marketing Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and "clicking a mouse". My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is "no one in charge" to blame, so I am going to hold the self proclaimed "personal coach" personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my loather's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc. Indio AZ Author: St Charles, Illinois Sales People: Global Pro Systems Internet

Apr 11 2014
Club navigo Island one, likitiki, diamond resorts Florida Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sales People: Club navigo 8680 commodity Circle, Florida

Apr 10 2014
Rentmaster Unethical, Dishonest, Thieves (Will steal your rental deposit!) Rexburg Idaho
Author: Rexburg, Idaho Sales People: Rentmaster Rexburg, Idaho

Apr 10 2014
Oak Creek homes David Dally,Andrea They tricked me and cheated me and gave me a home I didn't order with tons of problems Burleson Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Sales People: Oak Creek homes Burleson, Texas

Apr 09 2014
INSTANTCHECKMATE.COM I Was scammed and ripped-off by this company!!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Sales People: INSTANTCHECKMATE.COM Internet

Apr 07 2014