Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Dec 09 2016
Forever rich clothing Rich mob clothing They take your money it's a scam you won't receive your items Internet Author: North Chicago , Illinois Sales People: Forever rich clothing Internet

Dec 09 2016
Massage Therapy - coastal 1, Palm Heat And Reheat We stopped at their kiosk to inquire about their product. The girl seemed very helpful and gave us prices and even cracked some of the disks to show us how they heated up.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: Massage Therapy - coastal 1 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 08 2016
Petland Petland South Semoran Selling sick puppies Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Petland Orlando, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Montgomery Ward Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Sales People: Montgomery Ward texas

Dec 05 2016
Premium Chihuahua Home WATCH OUT FOR PUPPY SCAMMERS - INTERNET THIEVES WORTHINGTON OHIO Author: Rathdrum, Idaho Sales People: Premium Chihuahua Home Internet

Dec 04 2016
The Variety Shop Beyond BasickGotta Have This (Gottahavethisnow.com) Offered The Nightmare Before Christmas Clock took my money and no clock NorthFord, CT Internet... Conneticut
Author: Elko, Nevada Sales People: The Variety Shop Internet

Dec 02 2016
EL Cosmetics LLC Global Retail Charleton and Cheat of the First Order Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boerne, Texas Sales People: EL Cosmetics LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Dec 01 2016
10frenchies.com Traeon Davis Selling As a home breeder of French Bulldogs Bastrop Texas Author: N/A, Wisconsin Sales People: 10frenchies.com Bastrop, Texas

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money and order never came Internet Author: Fulton, Missouri Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Kb Midlands/Sheffield/Unitec Servicing Unscrupulous Hard selling Conmen Sheffield Sheffield/Linco Author: Sheffield , Alabama Sales People: Kb Midlands/Sheffield/Unitec Servicing Sheffield, Alabama

Nov 23 2016
AARP American Association of Retired People Sends Renewal Notices over and over even though payment isn't due for many months. Includes new membership cards etc. Nationwide Author: Hollister, California Sales People: AARP Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
The deal empire Thedealempire On October 29th I ordered one pair of slim panty .sent emails several times no response. Cost 24.95 Internet Author: ringgold, Louisiana Sales People: The deal empire Internet

Nov 22 2016
Chicago Marketing, Inc. Deceitful - Unprofessional Downers Grove Illinois Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Sales People: Chicago Marketing, Inc. Downers Grove, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
LINKSHE I ordered an jump suit. I read their return policy and requested a refund. I did not like themateril. Refund was denied. Ripoff company China Internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Sales People: LINKSHE Internet

Nov 21 2016
Holiday Property Group LLc Micheal Dean, Mr Young. Scamed us out of $1062.00 Rehoboth Beach , Delaware Author: Moreno Valley, California Sales People: Holiday Property Group LLc Rehoboth Beach ,, Delaware

Nov 17 2016
Supreme singles Lied and cheated, not coming across with matches that they promised. Boca Raton Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Sales People: Supreme singles Boca Raton , Florida