Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Sep 28 2016
Vskin Age Escape Eye Gel, Vskin Active snake venom peptide cream Swindlers, hidden terms, roping you in for monthly expensive creams, no supervisor available, no reply to email, offering free creams. Not free.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Sales People: Vskin Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers oppseekers.com Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Garrett Enterprises Southern Hospitality sold ads in room directories but NEVER produced the ads people / companies paid for. They also do not pay their employees commissions owed to them. Please DO NOT use this company. Jacksonville Florida Author: Springfield, Virginia Sales People: Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Resort time share Resale Marsha Charles/ 1800-444-4456 ext:235. resorttimeshare.mc,@gmail.com resort times share resale/ripoff Marsha Charlesx235 Plantation FL Plantation FL Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Sales People: Resort time share Resale Internet

Sep 22 2016
Sprint sprint rep misrepresented buyback agreement, said our bill up to $650 would be reembursed Sprint Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Sales People: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Wondair Vital Skin Care Revitaline Trial Sample. Phone call initiated by me. Verbal Responses only. Agreeded 18 or older. no I cannot agree to that.(more tha on withdrawal form my account, I was asked if I would consider agreeing to two products, Vitamin C and Eye cream. My Response: How much are the products. What is the price? iS this price all inclusive including the shipping for the two products and the sample? I was quoted $46.90. California or Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: Wondair Vital Skin Care Internet

Sep 15 2016
Our Campus Market Totally Dishonest! Chambersburg Pennsylvania Author: Austin, Texas Sales People: Our Campus Market Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2016
Lance Pace We paid 1100.00 dollars for a puppy we did not get Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Graham, Texas Sales People: Lance Pace Hot Springs, Arkansas

Jase Haber Homes Dirt Cheap Inc REAL ESTATE FRAUD Miami, Florida Internet
Author: Everett, Massachusetts Sales People: Jase Haber Internet

Sep 07 2016
Insight prepaid cards No customer service Alabama Nationwide Author: Galloway, Ohio Sales People: Insight prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 02 2016
Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mary Rutherford, Caitlin Hanlin Being charged for a room that someone else is living in. Mobile Alabama Author: Cantonment, Florida Sales People: Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mobile, Alabama

Aug 29 2016
BoxOfficeTickets Overpriced Tickets of The Book Of Mormon Winnipeg Internet Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Sales People: BoxOfficeTickets Internet