Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the "Vida" vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my "Sheraton " timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called "Equity Acquisition Svc " will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their " in house financing ". I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the "EAS" number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about "The Mayan " and "EAS", the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout "rescinding". I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico

Aug 21 2015
NCE Unified Health One IN NCE Charged me for insurance then disconnected their phone # !! Overland Park, Kansas Author: Seneca, South Carolina Sales People: NCE Unified Health One IN NCE Overland Park, , Kansas

Aug 20 2015
doba,drop shipping asked for our money back within a week. they refused and said no. we have a drop ship company already. my mom is 76 yrs. old and didnt understand what she sighned up for. have called many times. Internet Author: oceanside, California Sales People: doba,drop shipping Internet

Aug 19 2015
Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum They charged me before I even used the product. When I talked to customer it was hard to understand and he said goodbye and hung up when I asked a question! Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Sales People: Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 16 2015
Mira Vie This Is A Scam So Beware! Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Sales People: Mira Vie Internet

NastyDress I was onbfa Internet
Author: Riverside, California Sales People: NastyDress Internet

Aug 15 2015
direct tv, ATnT STOLE MY DEPOSIT! colorado Nationwide Author: pasadena, Texas Sales People: direct tv Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
International Talent Showcase /Sharon McCarthy Beware of this event Providence Rhode Island Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Sales People: International Talent Showcase Providence , Rhode Island

Aug 12 2015
Chiavari Chairs Direct, Event Resources, 1allChairs, Stacking Chairs Larry, Larry Hoffman (Also lists female names Liz and Stephanie-they do not exist) Chiavari Chair Scam, Event Table and Chair Scam Culver City and Los Angeles, California Internet/CA Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Sales People: Chiavari Chairs Direct, Event Resources, 1allChairs, Stacking Chairs Internet

Aug 07 2015
great outdoors rv rip off fulton ny Author: fulton, New York Sales People: great outdoors rv

Aug 06 2015
U>S> Office & Industrial Supply The company calls and says they can save you on office supplies. Then officers a gift card to give them a try. Van Nuys California Author: Bowling Green, Florida Sales People: LOCALOCKSMITH.COM Van Nuys, California

Aug 05 2015
Fine Beauty Cosmetics I was told I had a year to return items that cost me $3000.00plus tax. A couple of days after when I got home something was missing I called. The man who told me this said I was returning everything he said return it which I did. The package was refused and returned to me. It is here still packed and I am out over $3000.00. The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas LasVegas Nevada Author: Chandler, Arizona Sales People: Fine Bee Internet,

Aug 05 2015
Deboer Transportation Inc. Lies to management is on a power trip. Joshua J. Wieler Nationwide Author: Blenker, Wisconsin Sales People: Deboer Transpotation Inc. Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Stream Energy Not willing to pro-rate the cancellation fee, wanted me to sign back up to waive it, Dallas Nationwide Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Sales People: Stream Energy Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Reliable elite auto carriers Mike Fitz Quote to ship car from Twisp, WA to Houston, Tx - #97174TN $698, final cost $1100... Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: Reliable elite auto carriers Internet

Aug 03 2015
Americas Best FRAUDULENT & MISLEADING PRACTICE Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: Americas Best Houston, Texas

Jul 31 2015
Zengo and Co. JNS Marketing, JMS Marketing, Highly unethical, possibly illegal Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Sales People: Zengo and Co. Chicago, Illinois

Jul 31 2015
Coral resorts Cheated and lied to Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Alexandria, Ontario Sales People: Coral resorts Hilton head island, South Carolina

Jul 29 2015
Anthoneyd, LLC Raymond Farniok, Denaa Binfold, Brian Mercer Mystery shopping scam Sacramento California Author: Denison, Texas Sales People: Anthoneyd, LLC Sacramento, California