Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Wondair Vital Skin Care Revitaline Trial Sample. Phone call initiated by me. Verbal Responses only. Agreeded 18 or older. no I cannot agree to that.(more tha on withdrawal form my account, I was asked if I would consider agreeing to two products, Vitamin C and Eye cream. My Response: How much are the products. What is the price? iS this price all inclusive including the shipping for the two products and the sample? I was quoted $46.90. California or Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: Wondair Vital Skin Care Internet

Sep 15 2016
Our Campus Market Totally Dishonest! Chambersburg Pennsylvania Author: Austin, Texas Sales People: Our Campus Market Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2016
Lance Pace We paid 1100.00 dollars for a puppy we did not get Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Graham, Texas Sales People: Lance Pace Hot Springs, Arkansas

Jase Haber Homes Dirt Cheap Inc REAL ESTATE FRAUD Miami, Florida Internet
Author: Everett, Massachusetts Sales People: Jase Haber Internet

Sep 07 2016
Insight prepaid cards No customer service Alabama Nationwide Author: Galloway, Ohio Sales People: Insight prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 02 2016
Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mary Rutherford, Caitlin Hanlin Being charged for a room that someone else is living in. Mobile Alabama Author: Cantonment, Florida Sales People: Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mobile, Alabama

Aug 29 2016
BoxOfficeTickets Overpriced Tickets of The Book Of Mormon Winnipeg Internet Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Sales People: BoxOfficeTickets Internet

Aug 28 2016
Wang Gang Fowler Bros UK (website name with a UK suffix) - turned out to be a Chinese company known as WANG GANG Claimed to be a British company selling leather shoes. Turned out to be Chinese rip-offs who sent plastic shoes Shanghai Shanghai. China
Author: BLACKHEATH, Alabama Sales People: Wang Gang Shanghai,

Aug 26 2016
Optimal Health Products Inc This company scamed me! They deducted $78 without my concent or approval of the transaction. I called the number to try and see if they could refung the amount withdrawn from my account, they lady didnt know how to help me properly. Savanna Georgia Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Sales People: Optimal Health Products Inc Savanna, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
WISHESBRIDES crooks, thieves, do not honor return policy, poor quality, pictures used on web are NOT actual dress unkown Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Sales People: WISHESBRIDES Internet

Aug 25 2016
Atomic Deals Ordered a Mickey Mouse watch on July 17th, 2016. Paid through PayPal. Sent 4 emails. Got automated replies.  China Internet Author: RICHMOND, Texas Sales People: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Roberto Murolo scammed with fake goods Milano Italy Author: Renton, Washington Sales People: Roberto Murolo Milano,

Aug 24 2016
General rv Rip off company Birch run Michigan Author: Saginaw, Michigan Sales People: General rv Birch run, Michigan