Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

May 03 2016
Unified Doers Management Group LLC Door to door magazine sales scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: North Easton, Massachusetts Sales People: Unified Doers Management Group LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 02 2016
Iceburg cups Haven't received product Internet Author: Old Town, Florida Sales People: Iceburg cups Internet

May 02 2016
Ad Astra Speedy Cash Committed fraud and violating the Fair Debt Collections Act Wichita Kansas Author: Anchorage, Alaska Sales People: Ad Astra Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
saving makes money MMS I was looking for an online loan such as Money Mutual or Pay Day Loan i was redirected to a lender site that was affixiated to a coupon site called saving makes money that charges you a 100 dollers practically to use coupons you get in your local newspaper i was placed in that site while trying to be matched with a lender so my application was already pre filled when i arrived i saw their terms and conditions and chose not to check the box i left the sight not thinking i should erase my info they unauthorized a transaction to my account without my knowledge Author: Mankato, Minnesota Bad Check Writers: saving makes money Internet

Department store liquidators Brand name bargains, LLC Internet
Author: Largo , Florida Sales People: Department store liquidators Internet

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Iceberg Cups Never Delivered, No Response Irving Texas Internet Author: Italy, Texas Sales People: Iceberg Cups Internet

Vom Buflod German Shepherds Ears not up!! Waynesville Ohio
Author: Springdale , Utah Sales People: Vom Buflod German Shepherds Waynesville , Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 25 2016
Stanton Optical Mike Fowler Fraud, robot twerp. inferior product, Don't allow them to ruin your eyes. Evansville Indiana Author: NEWBURGH, Indiana Sales People: Stanton Optical Evansville, Indiana

Apr 23 2016
Etour and travel. etourandtravel. Etourandtravel Etourandtravel is a rippoff. Orlando fl 32817 Florida
Author: Tuscalooosa, Alabama Sales People: Etour and travel.... etourandtravel.. Orlando, Florida

Apr 20 2016
Bang good I ordered a size 11 shoe, but received the equivalent to a size 8. They 1st refused a credit , then advised me to return the shoes to get refund. The problem with this is they're in China and the cost to return these shoes is more than the cost of the sho Defrauded China Internet Author: Magnolia, Delaware Sales People: Bang good Internet

Apr 20 2016
DailySale.com I place my order on March 4,2016. It is now Aril 20,2016 and I still do not have it. I only can get a automated answer. It says they received my email and a agent will get ba to me. I have repeated this process three times. When I get a email in re DailySale is a fraudulent Company!! There do not care about you once you order and pay them. Pompano, Fl. Internet Author: Rhoadesville, Virginia Sales People: DailySale.com Internet

Apr 19 2016
Age Escape Wellness being Rip off scam scheme Unknown Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Sales People: Age Escape Internet

Apr 18 2016
Supplied dx Supplied dx sales fake shoes I make my order for shoes never getting company said refund my money never get now they not answer my emails. Oregon Internet Author: Gaithersburg , Maryland Sales People: Supplied dx Internet

Apr 28 2016
IZWY BE WARNED _ RIP OFF IZWY / FYMDE Shanghai Internet Author: sydney, Alabama Sales People: IZWY Internet

Apr 12 2016
stockmichaelkorsoutlet.com wonderful-shop@hotmail.comSailing Industryshop@discount-forever.comsale@mofashion-store.net,sale@mofashion-store.com Rip off designer named handbags Beijing, China Internet Author: Pedreguer, Alicante, Alabama Sales People: stockmichaelkorsoutlet.com Internet

Apr 10 2016
AD Cosmetics DBA Vine Ver Vivo Per Lelo Hila, sales person/ scammer Lake charles Louisiana
Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Sales People: AD Cosmetics DBA Vine Ver Vivo Per Lelo Lake charles , Louisiana