Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Sales People

Jan 19 2016
renue derma dermaology antiaging unauthorized deductions from disability account Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Sales People: renue derma Internet

Jan 18 2016
collection pros For some pure Garcia Cambodia and some green coffee pue cleanse. collect pros sent me a letter about this Garcia Nia I order and the green coffee .I never even ordered this or even heard about it until now. wolburn Maine Author: Edwardsville, Kansas Sales People: collection pros wolburn, Maine

Jan 18 2016
Verizon and Verizon prepay accts Complete ripoff on two platforms Baton Rouge Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana Sales People: Verizon and Verizon prepay accts Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
sheercover offered/charged me great sounding special offer of cosmetics for 9.95 internet Internet Author: columbia, South Carolina Sales People: sheercover Internet

Jan 15 2016
Chen Rongchang Knock-off of Michael Kors PuTianShi FUJIAN 351100 China Author: cleveland , Tennessee Sales People: Chen Rongchang PuTianShi FUJIAN 351100, Other

Jan 14 2016
NGOA Flashlights & chargers ordered never received. No reply to inquiries. St. Charles Missouri Author: Harvey, Louisiana Sales People: NGOA St. Charles, Missouri

Jan 12 2016
Diamond Doctor performed heinous crimes by claiming they deliver the best jewels in Dallas when really they rack up the price for their diamonds and sell knock-off versions. I was truly disappointed at their service and it turns out you can buy much better quality diamonds at cheaper places. They are located in Dallas, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: Diamond Doctor Dallas, Texas

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Caskers Whiskey sales Internet Author: Los angeles, California Sales People: Caskers Internet

Jan 12 2016
Survivallife Ordered An Item - Survivallife Refuses To Ship Internet Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Sales People: Survivallife Internet

Jan 12 2016
Apesurvival Offered A Product - Refuses to Ship Hawthorne California Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Sales People: Apesurvival Internet

Jan 11 2016
outletmichaelbags.com they advertise to sell discount michael kors products. i order 2 purses in the amount 136.00 on jan 4 2015,..I tried contact several times regarding my order, and there is no longer a phone number on the site, I sent 7 emals and got no reponse. The email is not shown on the site, you enter it hit send.. the site reads 6-0 days for order to be received. also a return email within 24 hours..i got noting..can you please help? thank you Mrs Gnall CHINA Author: moscow, Pennsylvania Sales People: outletmichaelbags.com Internet

Jan 08 2016
Liberty Power Holdings LLC Lies on Contract Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bristol, Connecticut Door to Door Sales: Liberty Power Holdings LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 04 2016
Holsted jewelers They took money out of my disability acct. Without my permission. They got my info by giving me ring for only $3.95 shipping N tried scaling me into purchasing affiliate products, I told them only interest in ring. Cant afford their products. They charged my account on 1/02/2016, without my permission, I'm calling in morning, U can't email just. Svc. The address doesn't exist. They're thieves. I'm disabled on SSI. I told foreign lady on phone I'm not signing up for anything period! N they freaking took my money anyways??? How can they do this? I'm calling in morning, N ive told my bank too. Joliet Illinois Author: Boise, Idaho Sales People: Holsted jewelers Nationwide