Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

Sep 25 2016
Stephanie Laurel Willen Stef Willen con artist, grifter, filthy, doesn't know different between right and wrong Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: California Civil Rights Violators: Stephanie Laurel Willen Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
DW Planker rented 2 yrs took 1200$ depost and wanting 4000.00 more after moving out greenwood in Author: Whiteland, Indiana Civil Rights Violators: DW Planker greenwood ,

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Dave Student Handyman Service Inc Dave Student Creepy Handyman abuses disabled woman St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Dave Student Handyman Service Inc St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 15 2016
1954 They sent My grandson a check for 1,999.78 he was so excited he was going to buy this and that .. But i took it too wells fargo bank and that is where they told me it was fraud.. Lake Wales flordia Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Walmart INC tradingfusionco.com Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Mercari Inc This company mercari I buy and sale many items and the first time I sold and item the rules and regulations is if a buyer purchase a item you print and ship the item so I did I print ship the item to the buyer so day later it's in process ship to town and mercari say it's cancel San Francisco California
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Mercari Inc San Francisco , California

Sep 01 2016
SPServicing corporate is charging extra $973.94 each month to collect funds from..us instead of paying interests and principal they add more plus fees of $138.65 monthly.. and ‚Ķprincipal..it goes to them so much... Salt Lake city Utah Author: Palm Springs, California Civil Rights Violators: SPServicing Salt Lake city, Utah

Aug 27 2016
Excel Funding Solution, Marivic Fraud or Scam Company Henderson Nevada Author: Ashburn, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: Excel Funding Solution Henderson, Nevada

Aug 22 2016
North Americas Readers Choice Readers Choice  El Paso Texas Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso , Texas

Aug 19 2016
LUIS M CANALES COLD WAR VETERAN STILL NEEDS YOUR HELP. (((REDACTED))) SEALE AL (((REDACTED))) Nationwide
Author: SEALE, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: LUIS M CANALES Nationwide

11, Report #1320505

Aug 03 2016
Spellbound Destiny and Spellbound Ripoff....biased and will not accept returns even though they were NOT taken out of package. Granbury Texas Author: Texas Civil Rights Violators: Spellbound Granbury, Texas

12, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas