Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 14 2016
Dial America Wrongful Termination El paso Texas
Author: Fabens , Texas Civil Rights Violators: Dial America El paso, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Candlewood Suites Candlewood Suites Duluth Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Candlewood Suites Duluth, Georgia

Oct 04 2016
The League Neothink society Scammed me out of 135. 00 for a book thats suppose to contain magic codes Dallas TX 75356-0627 Texas Author: Kansascity, Kansas Civil Rights Violators: The League Neothink society Dallas TX 75356-0627, Texas

Oct 01 2016
Jb hunt D.C.S account. ES3 This account has bad management , they go by favor , every dispatch has his own people's, but on the top the chief manager Friend's , they get the best load , if u complain about , they gonna try to screw u up , until u make a mistake and terminate u , believe me , I work for this account almost 3 years , and I see the driver get suspended , get screwed for no reason , just because the driver wanna make money , I don't advise no driver to go to this account , intermodal is much better than this account , York pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Jb hunt Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Stephanie Laurel Willen Stef Willen con artist, grifter, filthy, doesn't know different between right and wrong Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: California Civil Rights Violators: Stephanie Laurel Willen Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
DW Planker rented 2 yrs took 1200$ depost and wanting 4000.00 more after moving out greenwood in Author: Whiteland, Indiana Civil Rights Violators: DW Planker greenwood ,

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Dave Student Handyman Service Inc Dave Student Creepy Handyman abuses disabled woman St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Dave Student Handyman Service Inc St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 15 2016
1954 They sent My grandson a check for 1,999.78 he was so excited he was going to buy this and that .. But i took it too wells fargo bank and that is where they told me it was fraud.. Lake Wales flordia Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Walmart INC tradingfusionco.com Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Mercari Inc This company mercari I buy and sale many items and the first time I sold and item the rules and regulations is if a buyer purchase a item you print and ship the item so I did I print ship the item to the buyer so day later it's in process ship to town and mercari say it's cancel San Francisco California
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Mercari Inc San Francisco , California

Sep 01 2016
SPServicing corporate is charging extra $973.94 each month to collect funds from..us instead of paying interests and principal they add more plus fees of $138.65 monthly.. and …principal..it goes to them so much... Salt Lake city Utah Author: Palm Springs, California Civil Rights Violators: SPServicing Salt Lake city, Utah

Aug 27 2016
Excel Funding Solution, Marivic Fraud or Scam Company Henderson Nevada Author: Ashburn, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: Excel Funding Solution Henderson, Nevada