Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

Sep 15 2016
1954 They sent My grandson a check for 1,999.78 he was so excited he was going to buy this and that .. But i took it too wells fargo bank and that is where they told me it was fraud.. Lake Wales flordia Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Walmart INC tradingfusionco.com Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Mercari Inc This company mercari I buy and sale many items and the first time I sold and item the rules and regulations is if a buyer purchase a item you print and ship the item so I did I print ship the item to the buyer so day later it's in process ship to town and mercari say it's cancel San Francisco California
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Mercari Inc San Francisco , California

Sep 01 2016
SPServicing corporate is charging extra $973.94 each month to collect funds from..us instead of paying interests and principal they add more plus fees of $138.65 monthly.. and ‚Ķprincipal..it goes to them so much... Salt Lake city Utah Author: Palm Springs, California Civil Rights Violators: SPServicing Salt Lake city, Utah

Aug 27 2016
Excel Funding Solution, Marivic Fraud or Scam Company Henderson Nevada Author: Ashburn, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: Excel Funding Solution Henderson, Nevada

Aug 22 2016
North Americas Readers Choice Readers Choice  El Paso Texas Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso , Texas

Aug 19 2016
Author: SEALE, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: LUIS M CANALES Nationwide
32, Report #1320505

Aug 03 2016
Spellbound Destiny and Spellbound Ripoff....biased and will not accept returns even though they were NOT taken out of package. Granbury Texas Author: Texas Civil Rights Violators: Spellbound Granbury, Texas
33, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas
34, Report #1319987

Aug 08 2016
Security Systers Inc.dba SAFEGUARD AMERICA55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell,Connecticut 06416 Breached of contract. Money was taking from my account. after the system was removered from my home Cromwell,connecticut. 06416 Nationwide Author: Pineville, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: Security Systers Inc.dba Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania