Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

Mar 31 2016
Ian Toews iantoews.com Ian Toews Calgary Internet Author: State, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Ian Toews Internet

Mar 23 2016
Beacon property management / hesperia california Sunnyside Town Homes unfair treatment ,discrimination , slandered,retailation hesperia California Author: hesperia, California Civil Rights Violators: Beacon property management / hesperia ca hesperia, California

Mar 23 2016
Leagle.com LEAGLE.COM RUTHLESSLY & REMORSELESSLY VIOLATES PEOPLE'S PRIVACY Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Civil Rights Violators: Leagle.com Internet

Mar 21 2016
Choice communications Choice communication has been calling me since last year 2015  Nationwide Author: Hattiesburg , Mississippi Civil Rights Violators: Choice communications Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
internationallottopromotion / UnionExcelSecuritiesSA Mr.Cristando, DanielMrs. Anna AguirreAVDA.Rosario Diaz re:awardnotificationfinalnotice Madrid Spain Author: ewa beach, Hawaii Civil Rights Violators: internationallottopromotion/UnionExcelSecuritiesSA Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Hyatt, Hyatt and Landau 2 Industrial Way WEatontown, New Jersey 07724 732-544-9080  Eatontown New Jersey Author: Manville, New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Hyatt, Hyatt and Landau Eatontown, New Jersey

Mar 01 2016
Liz, adrian Fernandez Disability discrimination Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Liz, adrian Fernandez Tampa, Florida

Feb 23 2016
John Harris Officer Jack Dawson Was told I was being sued by a cash advance company and a warrant would be issued in my name if the account amount wasn't taken care of immediately. Internet Author: Santa Paula , California Civil Rights Violators: John Harris Internet

Feb 17 2016
John Paul Chidgey Jr. Attorney Fort Worth Texas He never filed a notice of appearance to represent me as a grandmother in Juvenile court in the 323rd district Court Fort Worth, Texas. He showed up to court, but never got anywhere with Judge Jean Hudson "Affluenza" Boyd. He then lied to me that he had spoken to Patricia Summers, the Guardian Ad Litem, and all I needed to do was get a psychological evaluation and they would give my grandchildren to me in Utah. This attorney, John Paul Chidgey never even filed a notice of appearance. He never filed any paper work on the case. When I got the psychological evaluation, which was very very expensive, he said I did not get it in on time. In reality, he was helping Judge Jean Hudson "Affluenza" Boyd to adopt the children out for massive federal funding dollars. You see, Boyd terminated parental rights, and then sat on all of the boards of the adoption agencies in Tarrant County Texas, collecting all of the fedral funding dollars that came in. I filed in federal court and now am filed in the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals to get my Constitutional rights to get my grandchildren. I think the man should be tarred and feathered. If the Texas State Bar will not protect us, then we need to sue the Texas State Bar. I called this man today, and the foul language was amazing. Anyone else who has been victimized by this attorney call me. Let's get him out of the legal system. Deborah Lynne Connor 801-654-3140 Fort Worth Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Civil Rights Violators: John Paul Chidgey Jr. Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 17 2016
Fastenal Sexual Harrassment/Hazing Idianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Civil Rights Violators: Fastenal Idianapolis, Indiana

Feb 13 2016
disqus They banned me from commenting based on out and out lies San Francisco California Author: Mt Mourne, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: disqus San Francisco , California