Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

26, Report #1319987

Aug 08 2016
Security Systers Inc.dba SAFEGUARD AMERICA55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell,Connecticut 06416 Breached of contract. Money was taking from my account. after the system was removered from my home Cromwell,connecticut. 06416 Nationwide Author: Pineville, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: Security Systers Inc.dba Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 14 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing stealing house,foreclosure on home without being served proper court papers West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Ocwen Loan Servicing West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 09 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Portfolio Recovery Call asking for someone who doesn't live @ address,  Norfolk Virginia Author: Clearwater, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Portfolio Recovery Associates Norvolk, Virginia

Jul 06 2016
Vermillion County Indiana Circuit Court Corrupt court and county for 30 years Newport Indiana Author: Danville, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: Vermillion County Indiana Circuit Court Newport, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
TheSoul publushing This company makes fakes copyright claims on Facebook. By that my page is blocked. Internet Author: Kalemoeders, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: TheSoul publushing Internet

Jun 27 2016
VEDC (Valley Economic Development Center) Black Owned Business Owners Continue To Have Negative Experiences With VEDC Van Nuys California Author: California Civil Rights Violators: VEDC Van Nuys , California

Jun 25 2016
Paypal Workers an thre staff stole my state income tax.and gone into my pvt. records to see who i owe .VA.HOSPITAL FROM BACK IN 2009 dont know Nationwide Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Paypal Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Match.com let's hackers on your proifle and cancels your account without a refund Match.com is McCarthyism.com STAY AWAY Nationwide Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: Match.com Nationwide