Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

Jan 06 2016
weebly web service Hi my name is Cynthia Cork,I order service from weebly web service,About eight mouths ago, I cancel my service the next day, after being told I wound be change fees, I know thing about And after the owner told me about the fees, He said if I did not like it, he would refund me my money back no question asked, I than say for my money back, and canceled my account , He give me my money back, and began to spam my email. I block his emails. Then his sold my information, which was private according to his contract, I sign when getting the service.  Internet Author: antioch, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Diamondnique record company Internet

Dec 20 2015
SB county CPS I can get the Social Workers name, if needed or helpful. Took my grandchildren from their mom, and the rest of our family. San Bernardino California Author: Redlands, California Civil Rights Violators: SB county CPS California

Jan 04 2016
Safeplace, judge billy jackson lauderdale Co. family court WOMEN USING SAFEPLACE ABUSE FACILITIES AND LAUDERDALE COUNTY AL. FAMILY COURT FLORENCE Alabama Author: Florence, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Safeplace, judge billy jackson lauderdale Co. family court Florence, Alabama

Dec 16 2015
Securities Disbursement Division Dana Parsons Crushed my high hopes and broke my heart Huntington Station New York Author: Oxnard, California Civil Rights Violators: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Dec 22 2015
Mike Helms Michael E. Helms code enforcement sucks tierra Amerilla New Mexico
Author: Tierra Amerilla, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Mike Helms tierra Amerilla, New Mexico

Nov 29 2015
Goodwill Goodwill Counter person is a thief Carbondale Pennsylvaniae Author: Carbondale, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Goodwill Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
rochester gauges hostile work envoirment,drug adicts and alcoholics,senoir management reek of boose dallas Texas Author: garland, Texas Civil Rights Violators: rochester gauges dallas, Texas

Nov 23 2015
Grand Mayan Resort I feared for my life due to them holding me captive. San Jose Del Cabo Author: gig harbor, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Grand Mayan Resort

Nov 19 2015
Physician Tecnology Partners Dr Rizwan Pasha and Paula Burkhart Senior Recruiter Beavercreek Ohio Author: Springboro, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Physician Tecnology Partners Beavercreek, Ohio

Nov 10 2015
Walmart Family Mobile Byron Hinkle they are over charging me for data and that's not right when I asked them to change it in August 11 2015 and now they wanna do it November 6,2015 It is not fair I get a once a months check and I'm not making it I needed my and it will be cut they are over charging me for data Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Walmart Family Mobile Internet