Services → Income tax

Approximately 746 Reports Found

Feb 10 2016
Colbert Ball Tax Services too high fees, false advertising Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: Colbert Ball Tax Services Houston, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Marvin Knudsen tax service The fee for tax prep includes representation during an audit Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Income tax: Marvin Knudsen tax service Tucson, Arizona

Jan 30 2016
Jackson Hewitt Jackson Hewitt filed my Income Tax & cashed my State Return in Denver, I never been to Denver. Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Income tax: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK MARISELA CASTANEDA FRAUD IN YOUR TAX REPORT Oceanside California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Income tax: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 04 2016
Taxnet Financial, Inc. tax advance.com No Response Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Income tax: Taxnet Financial, Inc. Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
TaxAct Non Secure Site Rapid City Iowa Author: Idaho Income tax: TaxAct Internet

Nov 17 2015
Integrated Corporate Solutions - SCAM - ***-***-**** mycorporatesolutions.net This company made me cancel contracts with other companies I worked with then asked for money, I didn't realize and now I'm broke and do not have anything. Altadena California Author: Chino, California Income tax: Integrated Corporate Solutions - SCAM - 626-824-0399 Altadena, California

Sep 17 2015
Taxamize Dion Shealey and Tressa Stanley i was a tax preparer prepared taxes they had use advertising they didnt pay me my money didn't give my clients they tablets they had use advertising didn't give me my trip they said i won to Bahamas didn't get it. won employee of the month the information they was giving use was false they file me with m giving them the okay. i still haven't got any of my money what is the steps I can take Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Taxamize Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 11 2015
Honolulu Police Department Honolulu Police Refuse to Enforce Motorcycle Laws in Honolulu Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income tax: Honolulu Police Department Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 12 2015
SSI Financial Ken ext. 101 told me he would assist me without me meeting him. I fax my info to him and he added income, dependents, and other false information to my taxes. now I can not receive my financial aid for school. Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: SSI Financial Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Tax Tiger & Five Stone Tax Scammed! Lied! Corrupt! Stole Money! Nationwide Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Income tax: Tax Tiger Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
United Tax Shield tax help scam; Pasadena California
Author: McKinney, Texas Income tax: United Tax Shield Pasadena, California

Aug 14 2015
Authority Tax Services They took my money and rendered no services. I paid them $5600 for tax resolution. Refuse to refund money paid. Irvine California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Authority Tax Services Irvine, California

Aug 01 2015
Accountnow.com /prepaid debit card Metabank gold.accountnow.com Locked my account 3days after my refund posted.(6/17/2015 Internet Author: Rodeo, California Income tax: Accountnow.com /prepaid debit card Metabank Internet

Jul 27 2015
Hagerty Insurance Bait and Switch Traverse City MI Author: Woodstock, Georgia Income tax: Hagerty Insurance Internet

Jul 21 2015
Lincoln Financial Group This company is raiding peoples 401k's little buy little and taking out 1.4% of your assets every year. 5 times more money than my future provider. Internet Author: CA, California Income tax: Lincoln Financial Group Internet

Jul 13 2015
Hrant Manuelian, CPA @ Liberty Tax Service I am single & "was" unemployed in 2014. He charged me $460! OVER 7+ TIMES my previous filing fees! I called him back & he said he would return ALL of my money in full when my refund arrived in 3 weeks. I contacted his office 8 times & he still has NOT returned my money. His office is now vacant & no one answers the phone anymore. Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Income tax: Hrant Manuelian, CPA Westminster, California

Jun 07 2015
Joe mastriano CPA Destroyed tax records Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: Je mastriano CPA Houston, Texas