Services → Income tax

Approximately 771 Reports Found

Sep 19 2016
TAX DEFENSE NETWORK IRS,TAX RESOLUTION, TAXES Jacksonville Florida Author: Canyon Lake, Texas Income tax: TAX DEFENSE NETWORK Internet

Sep 16 2016
BKD CPAs & Advisors HORRIBLE tax service for price paid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income tax: BKD CPAs & Advisors Colorado Springs, Colorado

3, Report #1311998

Jun 17 2016
NationStar Tax Advisors Not sure of their AKA's with exception of the complaint submit by Tom on 5.25.16 Staff Courtney and Ray, after of payment of $200.00 did my back taxes for 2014. I paid them $1700.00 for reduction or settlement of past IRS debts for the amount of $9587.00. Instead the Federal Government placed on uncollectable account, lien and late fee and penalty continued to be accrued. Never got the letter from the IRS or NationStar Tax Advisors. They don't respond my phone calls. Now I am worse than before I hired them. They did nothing as promise in their false adverstisements. Jacksonville Florida Author: Fairview, New Jersey Income tax: NationStar Tax Advisors Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 12 2016
Dawn Scott CPA do not deal with dawn scott las vegas nevada nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Income tax: Dawn Scott CPA

Jun 07 2016
authority tax service 7535 irvine center dr #200 irvine ca92618 ripped me off completely los angeles California Author: birmingham, Alabama Income tax: authority tax service los angeles, California

May 15 2016
SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. MOHAMED SHIFAYED NAZIER falsification of import documentation , import tax fraud ,threat ,robbery , illegal's money transfer WANICA
Author: Colon, Other Income tax: SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. WANICA,

May 04 2016
Peter Sampson from IRS Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Northridge, California Income tax: Peter Sampson from IRS Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 28 2016
COMPUTERZONEUSA I had some documents faxed, and he didn't give me back all back. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Income tax: COMPUTERZONEUSA Chicago , Illinois

Apr 23 2016
Dobransky Tax LLC Darryl F Dobransky misrepresented himself as a firm that that is legal to file a deceased persons 2015 tax return. Austintown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Income tax: Dobransky Tax LLC Austintown , Ohio

Apr 11 2016
Wendal Singletary Very smart con man Buena Park California Author: Dallas, Texas Income tax: Wendal Singletary Buena Park, California

Mar 20 2016
American Tax I filed with them before so when I came back they said I get a hundred dollers off my return I owed the irs my federal and I still had a state check that was $420 I called american tax and asked them why did they take my while state check they said the fee I said you gave me a hundred dollers off how can my fee ve the exact amount I owe you for filing my 1040 are you serious I eas only in there fir 30 minutes top I was already in there system they is some rip off false advertisement I want my money they owe Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Income tax: American Tax Detroit, Michigan

Jul 22 2016
pdf filler PDF FILLER NOT FREE Internet Author: Alabama Income tax: pdf filler Internet

Mar 02 2016
Netspend Lost my card, that has my tax return money, multiple times Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Income tax: Netspend Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Just Digital Smart Books Deb Kuykendall, David R. Brown Stole $15,000 for Tax Preparation, Screwed Us on Taxes, Fraud Clearlake California Author: Lone Rock, Wisconsin Income tax: Just Digital Smart Books Internet

Jul 26 2016
DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Special Financing Service LLCIntegrated Corporate Solutions They collected money yet done nothing as agreed Hamption Virginia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Income tax: DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Hamption , Virginia