Services → Income tax

Approximately 761 Reports Found

May 04 2016
Peter Sampson from IRS Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Northridge, California Income tax: Peter Sampson from IRS Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 28 2016
COMPUTERZONEUSA I had some documents faxed, and he didn't give me back all back. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Income tax: COMPUTERZONEUSA Chicago , Illinois

Apr 23 2016
Dobransky Tax LLC Darryl F Dobransky misrepresented himself as a firm that that is legal to file a deceased persons 2015 tax return. Austintown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Income tax: Dobransky Tax LLC Austintown , Ohio

Apr 11 2016
Wendal Singletary Very smart con man Buena Park California Author: Dallas, Texas Income tax: Wendal Singletary Buena Park, California

Mar 20 2016
American Tax I filed with them before so when I came back they said I get a hundred dollers off my return I owed the irs my federal and I still had a state check that was $420 I called american tax and asked them why did they take my while state check they said the fee I said you gave me a hundred dollers off how can my fee ve the exact amount I owe you for filing my 1040 are you serious I eas only in there fir 30 minutes top I was already in there system they is some rip off false advertisement I want my money they owe Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Income tax: American Tax Detroit, Michigan

Mar 02 2016
Netspend Lost my card, that has my tax return money, multiple times Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Income tax: Netspend Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Just Digital Smart Books Deb Kuykendall, David R. Brown Stole $15,000 for Tax Preparation, Screwed Us on Taxes, Fraud Clearlake California Author: Lone Rock, Wisconsin Income tax: Just Digital Smart Books Internet

Feb 10 2016
Colbert Ball Tax Services too high fees, false advertising Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: Colbert Ball Tax Services Houston, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Marvin Knudsen tax service The fee for tax prep includes representation during an audit Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Income tax: Marvin Knudsen tax service Tucson, Arizona

Jan 30 2016
Jackson Hewitt Jackson Hewitt filed my Income Tax & cashed my State Return in Denver, I never been to Denver. Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Income tax: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK MARISELA CASTANEDA FRAUD IN YOUR TAX REPORT Oceanside California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Income tax: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 04 2016
Taxnet Financial, Inc. tax advance.com No Response Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Income tax: Taxnet Financial, Inc. Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
TaxAct Non Secure Site Rapid City Iowa Author: Idaho Income tax: TaxAct Internet