Services → Income tax

Approximately 780 Reports Found

Mar 20 2016
American Tax I filed with them before so when I came back they said I get a hundred dollers off my return I owed the irs my federal and I still had a state check that was $420 I called american tax and asked them why did they take my while state check they said the fee I said you gave me a hundred dollers off how can my fee ve the exact amount I owe you for filing my 1040 are you serious I eas only in there fir 30 minutes top I was already in there system they is some rip off false advertisement I want my money they owe Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Income tax: American Tax Detroit, Michigan

Jul 22 2016
pdf filler PDF FILLER NOT FREE Internet Author: Alabama Income tax: pdf filler Internet

Mar 02 2016
Netspend Lost my card, that has my tax return money, multiple times Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Income tax: Netspend Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Just Digital Smart Books Deb Kuykendall, David R. Brown Stole $15,000 for Tax Preparation, Screwed Us on Taxes, Fraud Clearlake California Author: Lone Rock, Wisconsin Income tax: Just Digital Smart Books Internet

Jul 26 2016
DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Special Financing Service LLCIntegrated Corporate Solutions They collected money yet done nothing as agreed Hamption Virginia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Income tax: DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Hamption , Virginia

Feb 10 2016
Colbert Ball Tax Services too high fees, false advertising Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: Colbert Ball Tax Services Houston, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Marvin Knudsen tax service The fee for tax prep includes representation during an audit Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Income tax: Marvin Knudsen tax service Tucson, Arizona

Jan 30 2016
Jackson Hewitt Jackson Hewitt filed my Income Tax & cashed my State Return in Denver, I never been to Denver. Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Income tax: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK MARISELA CASTANEDA FRAUD IN YOUR TAX REPORT Oceanside California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Income tax: MARISELA CASTANEDA TAX CO R&H BLOCK Oceanside , California

Jan 04 2016
Taxnet Financial, Inc. tax advance.com No Response Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Income tax: Taxnet Financial, Inc. Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
TaxAct Non Secure Site Rapid City Iowa Author: Idaho Income tax: TaxAct Internet

Nov 17 2015
Integrated Corporate Solutions - SCAM - ***-***-**** mycorporatesolutions.net This company made me cancel contracts with other companies I worked with then asked for money, I didn't realize and now I'm broke and do not have anything. Altadena California Author: Chino, California Income tax: Integrated Corporate Solutions - SCAM - 626-824-0399 Altadena, California

Sep 17 2015
Taxamize Dion Shealey and Tressa Stanley i was a tax preparer prepared taxes they had use advertising they didnt pay me my money didn't give my clients they tablets they had use advertising didn't give me my trip they said i won to Bahamas didn't get it. won employee of the month the information they was giving use was false they file me with m giving them the okay. i still haven't got any of my money what is the steps I can take Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Taxamize Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 11 2015
Honolulu Police Department Honolulu Police Refuse to Enforce Motorcycle Laws in Honolulu Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income tax: Honolulu Police Department Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 12 2015
SSI Financial Ken ext. 101 told me he would assist me without me meeting him. I fax my info to him and he added income, dependents, and other false information to my taxes. now I can not receive my financial aid for school. Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: SSI Financial Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Tax Tiger & Five Stone Tax Scammed! Lied! Corrupt! Stole Money! Nationwide Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Income tax: Tax Tiger Nationwide

Aug 24 2015