Services → Income tax

Approximately 779 Reports Found

Aug 14 2015
Authority Tax Services They took my money and rendered no services. I paid them $5600 for tax resolution. Refuse to refund money paid. Irvine California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Authority Tax Services Irvine, California

Aug 01 2015
Accountnow.com /prepaid debit card Metabank gold.accountnow.com Locked my account 3days after my refund posted.(6/17/2015 Internet Author: Rodeo, California Income tax: Accountnow.com /prepaid debit card Metabank Internet

Jul 27 2015
Hagerty Insurance Bait and Switch Traverse City MI Author: Woodstock, Georgia Income tax: Hagerty Insurance Internet

Jul 21 2015
Lincoln Financial Group This company is raiding peoples 401k's little buy little and taking out 1.4% of your assets every year. 5 times more money than my future provider. Internet Author: CA, California Income tax: Lincoln Financial Group Internet

Jul 13 2015
Hrant Manuelian, CPA @ Liberty Tax Service I am single & "was" unemployed in 2014. He charged me $460! OVER 7+ TIMES my previous filing fees! I called him back & he said he would return ALL of my money in full when my refund arrived in 3 weeks. I contacted his office 8 times & he still has NOT returned my money. His office is now vacant & no one answers the phone anymore. Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Income tax: Hrant Manuelian, CPA Westminster, California

Jun 07 2015
Joe mastriano CPA Destroyed tax records Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: Je mastriano CPA Houston, Texas

Jun 05 2015
Perfect Tax Relief Took my money and no action in 2 years Los Angeles California Author: Reno, Nevada Income tax: Perfect Tax Relief California

Jun 02 2015
Supreme Taxes Sara Navas - Lesly Income Tax Miami Florida Author: Miami , Florida Income tax: Supreme Taxes

May 19 2015
Peres & Associates Enterprise Inc. INCOME TAXES SCAMMERS This people made my income taxes wrong. Now I have to pay more money plus penalty fees to the government. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Income tax: Peres & Associates Enterprise Inc. Miami, Florida

May 06 2015
Jesus Riveres owner of Liberty Tax Service JR Did not pay for the returns i done Allentown Pensylvania Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Jesus Riveres owner of Liberty Tax Service Allentown , Pennsylvania

Apr 28 2015
Cornell Beall & Leigh, PC John Beall, Cornell & Beall, PC Took my money and ran! Atlanta Georgia
Author: New York, New York Income tax: Cornell Beall & Leigh, PC Atlanta, Georgia

May 14 2015
Tel Debt Solutions LLC Deng Tax Service Tried to become compliant, got reamed instead Wood Dale Internet Author: Richardton, North Dakota Income tax: Tel Debt Solutions LLC Internet

63, Report #1220249

Apr 03 2015
Angelo Senat, Founder of Royal Jets Inc Angelo Senat and Bianca Alexis Angelo Senat,Bianca Alexis,Antonio Gonzalez business associate Royal Jets Inc. Brentwood, Astoria New York Author: Confluence, Pennsylvania Income tax: Angelo Senat, Founder of Royal Jets Inc Angelo Senat and Bianca Alexis Brentwood, New York

64, Report #1220186

Apr 03 2015
Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC False 1099A report to IRS West Palm Beach Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Income tax: Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 24 2015
Lane C. Hatcher, Scam Tax Preparer Will steal your money St. Francis, Kansas Nationwide Author: KC, Missouri Income tax: Lane C. Hatcher, Scam Tax Preparer Nationwide

Mar 18 2015
Chipmans Accounting Screwmans should be the name because thats what I got and had to pay for it. Aztec New Mexico Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Income tax: Chipmans Accounting Aztec, New Mexico

Mar 17 2015
Wall & Associates took my money & didn't handle my tax issues Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Freeman, Missouri Income tax: Wall & Associates Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Mar 10 2015
Lesya Oliynyk Fraud Tax Preparation Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Income tax: Lesya Oliynyk Chicago, Illinois

69, Report #1212066

Feb 26 2015
Advance Tax Preparation Teresa Oakley BEWARE THEY ARE SCAMMING TAX PREPARERS Internet Author: Alabama Income tax: Advance Tax Preparation Internet

Feb 25 2015
bryan farr upstate capital LLC Americredit Loans & Taxes, LLC UNION PORTABLE BUILDINGS & SALES Don't let this crook swindle you into doing your taxes, loans or even sheds!! What a crooked guy!! union South Carolina Author: Boiling springs, South Carolina Income tax: bryan farr upstate capital LLC union, South Carolina