Home & Garden → Exterminating Services

Approximately 209 Reports Found

Aug 25 2015
Insight Pest Solutions Ineffective product, misleading info, scam Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Pickerington, Ohio Exterminating Services: Insight Pest Solutions Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
PESTerminating system inc Came, spread greasy smelly liquid, asked to smear us with it. Bad for us but bedbugs liked it, never died, he refused to return the money Whitestone, NY New York Author: New York, New York Exterminating Services: PESTerminating system inc Whitestone, NY, New York

May 23 2015
Chemsico United Industries Corporation I POISONED MY CAT with Rid-a-Bug Flea Spray St. Louis Missouri
Author: Covington, Georgia Exterminating Services: Chemsico Nationwide

May 22 2015
AAA Pest Control Wanting to charge for an inspection Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Hallendale, Florida Exterminating Services: AAA Pest Control Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 24 2015
elminator grass and weed killer i purchased this weed and grass killer and had put three applications on the area that i wanted to treat and it's been over a week mand still shows no signs of the weeds being killed or any kind of results. ohio Author: Huron, Ohio Exterminating Services: elminator grass and weed killer

Mar 26 2015
hulett environmental services scam freaking artists daytona beach fl Author: deltona , Florida Exterminating Services: hulett environmental services Internet

Mar 20 2015
Master Tech Pest Solutions Unable to resolve scorpions Phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Exterminating Services: Master Tech Pest Solutions Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 23 2015
AAA Pest Pro pretenders West Middlesex Pennsylvania Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Exterminating Services: AAA Pest Pro West Middlesex, Pennsylvania

9, Report #1207216

Feb 06 2015
Bed Defense complete rip off and scam mesquite Nevada Author: Portland, Maine Exterminating Services: Bed Defense mesquite, Nevada

10, Report #1197440

Dec 24 2014
Alterra Pest Control This Company Is A Rip Off Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Exterminating Services: Alterra Pest Control Nashville, Tennessee

11, Report #1192779

Dec 03 2014
Official Pest Prevention I signed a 6 month contract. At the time I was very clear that I wanted it for 6 months only. Now they are trying to tell me I needed to send them a 30 day written notice. No where on the contract does it say that after my 6th month contract I needed to notify them. Scam artists!!! Elk Grove California Author: Tracy, California Exterminating Services: Official Pest Prevention Elk Grove, California

12, Report #1190953

Nov 23 2014
community gardens apartments made a report several times about mold leaks and.roaches they havnt done.anything about it just barely did stuff about the mold but I feel like we are infested with roaches sparks nevada UNITED STATES Author: UNITED STATES, Nevada Exterminating Services: community gardens apartmentos

Oct 23 2014
Rodent guys Employee burglarized homes in the Redlands Ca area Redlands /LA area Internet
Author: California Exterminating Services: Rodent guys Internet

Sep 04 2014
Moxie Pest Control After killing our dog we cancelled the service in July 2014. They just charged my account $135.00 without my authorization. Corona, California Nationwide Author: Orange, California Exterminating Services: Moxie Pest Control Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
mill chase apt complex AMY JOYCE doesnt do job right and blames other people millsboro Delaware Author: millsboro, Delaware Exterminating Services: mill chase apt complex millsboro , Delaware

Jul 30 2014
Trugreen Boise Appointment Management Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Exterminating Services: Trugreen Boise Boise, Idaho

Apr 06 2014
The Flea Kit Shop FleaKitShop.com No company address, no phone number, and never replies to emails. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Exterminating Services: The Flea Kit Shop Internet

Mar 27 2014
855bugs.com Bob Howard, Owner Parks vehicles in my yard. Damge to my property. Refusal to compromise. Very nasty demeanor. Woodway Texas Author: Woodway, Texas Exterminating Services: 855bugs.com Woodway, Texas

Jan 12 2014
Home Front Pest Control Total misrepresentation of cost/billing of services Corona California Author: Alta Loma, California Exterminating Services: Home Front Pest Control Corona, California

Nov 14 2013
Red Raspberries Pest Solutions ,George, Red Raspberries Pest Solutions George is a ripoff Leyden Township Illinois Author: Illinois Exterminating Services: Red Raspberries Pest Solutions Leyden Township, Illinois

Oct 17 2013
Global Concepts Inc The company claims I ordered the 2 Riddex power plus. I never checked out and pay by credit card. They want me to send them with my expense and they will charge for shipping and handling $14.85. I request you to help me to get my money back. I am sending them back today Van Nuys California Author: Loch Lloyd, Missouri Exterminating Services: Global Concepts Inc Van Nuys, Missouri

Sep 17 2013
Connie Thompson Landlord SLUMLORD Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: okc, Oklahoma Exterminating Services: Connie Thompson Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 15 2013
knight pest control knightpest.com Knight pest control killed a new and perfect lawn port richey Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Exterminating Services: knight pest control port richey , Florida