Services → Photography

Oct 19 2016
Michelle Haley Photography, Michelle Haley Misleading Services by the Photographer--Avoid Michelle Haley Photography! Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Photography: Michelle Haley Photography Lawrenceville, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Javid Pymanee Javid Paymani He promised to pay me for an event filming and photography never paid, blocked me and insulted my work. Caused me stress, loss of time and money. Broke the agreement. Woodland hills Internet
Author: Sun valley , California Photography: Javid Pymanee Internet

Oct 14 2016
Portrait Avenue Studios No Longer in Business...hopefully they did not assume a new name Upland California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Photography: Portrait Avenue Studios Upland, California

Oct 14 2016
Natalia Smith Photography Think Twice Before Taking the Services of Nataliasmithphotography. Dissatisfaction Guaranteed! Birstol Internet Author: Other Photography: Natalia smith photography Internet

Sep 11 2016
Kenneth Anderson AKA Ken Anderson AKA the Ken Experience AKA Ken2 Scammer selling photos LA and online Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Photography: Kenneth Anderson the Ken Experience m Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Lucas Gatley, Lucas Gatley Photography, Pavati, Pavati Marine, Highway Products Lucas Gatley Photography in Grants Pass Oregon is a SCAMMER Grants Pass Oregon Author: Medford, Oregon Photography: Lucas Gatley Photography Grants Pass, Oregon

Aug 31 2016
Scott lomill d/b/a Pissed off customer Reno nv Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Photography: Scott lomill d/b/a Internet

Aug 27 2016
Online Fashion District aka Tae Kim Did not show up to meeting Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Long beach , California Photography: Online Fashion District Internet

Aug 23 2016
Lux HD450 Unfilled order and does not respond to either of my 3 emails Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Lux HD450 Internet

Aug 22 2016
YP Marketing Solutions James Tomkins billed me for servicees never rendered Rockville, MD Internet Rockville MD
Author: Adamstown, Maryland Photography: YP Marketing Solutions Internet

Aug 24 2016
Do not do business with Charley Crooms Photography/Promotes indecent exposures/Promotes unlawful visual materials of photographs proofs. Dallas,Texas Internet Author: Arizona Photography: Charley Croomes Photography Internet

Aug 15 2016
Hayden's Creations Photography Heidi Hayden Scammed by an amatuer photographer claiming to be professional Skowhegan Maine
Author: Skowhegan, Maine Photography: Hayden's Creations Photography Skowhegan, Maine

Aug 15 2016
moo hawk images rainbow hawktim thomas images be a wedding photographer didn't refund money burton on trent Internet
Author: burton on trent , Alabama Photography: moo hawk images Internet

Aug 09 2016
TriStar event Photo Inc Lies to children and makes them sign contracts Carlsbad California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Photography: TriStar event Photo Inc Carlsbad, California

Aug 09 2016
10:26 AM Meet A credit card ripoff Internet Author: pickens, South Carolina Photography: Internet
16, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Cady Studios Jacksonville,
17, Report #1319307

Jul 27 2016
Happy Skies Photography - Emily Thompson 100% FRAUD, USES OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS WORK Saginaw Texas Author: Rack City, Texas Photography: Happy Skies Photography - Emily Thompson Saginaw, Texas