Finance → Accounting

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Allen cooper attorney at law Spokan Washington Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Accounting: Allen cooper attorney at law Spokan, Washington

Jul 19 2016
Clear Creek Tax Company Said they could help my business with late filings of taxes paid them 10,000$ and they did nothing Colorado Author: Potsdam, New York Accounting: Clear Creek Tax Company Colorado

Jul 11 2016
David Roberts C. David Robert, IRSTaxSolutions, IRS Tax Solutions, I-Glow, Iglow ID Theft of Tax clients information, FRAUD, PAID STOCK Basher on ihub, Shaw Industries Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Accounting: David Roberts Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 11 2016
Multi loan source Nationwide Author: Feds creek, Kentucky Accounting: Multi loan source Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
KYH Steel Holdings Ltd kyh-hkkyh-hk.com Hunt@outlook.jp Job Offer Scam Mongkok, Kowloon Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Accounting: KYH Steel Holdings Ltd Internet

Jul 06 2016
Monese.com is a Big Scam company, they ripped me off and blocked my account Author: London, London Accounting: Monese.com London, London

Jul 06 2016
Don Joyce Jr. CPA in SanDiego California We will never be able to undo the damage this man has caused us. This CPA did in one afternoon hurt us for life, He is unprofessional, used quick judgement without foundation, the mistakes he found he automatically assumed we were hiding somthing. When found mistakes in the books and without speaking to us about why these mistakes were there , He tried to destroy my wife and I personally and professionally, He is judgemental without any facts, quick to form opinions again without facts and uses all information to try to hurt you in the hardest way possible, I don't even know this man except through my wife and her dad. Every thing he did was made of false preconceived opinion. Anyone who hires him watch out, he is operating in a different world. Santee SanDiego Author: Hemet, California Accounting: S

Jul 04 2016
Social point Dragon city Stole my money Internet Author: west park, Florida Accounting: Social point Internet

Jun 30 2016
speed cash advance  Montclair ca Internet Author: MORRISTOWN, Tennessee Accounting: speed cash advance Internet

Jun 29 2016
Scarfo and Company, CPA's The worst CPA you will find, Scam and Fraud Service Stephen Scarfo in Florida Dunedin, Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Accounting: Scarfo and Company, CPA's Dunedin,,

Jun 24 2016
Easy pay finance What a joke Author: Valley Center, California Accounting: Easy pay finance

Jun 23 2016
Salyers Trucking LLC/ Bolt Express Thief lima Ohio Author: lima, Ohio Accounting: Salyers Trucking LLC lima, Ohio

Jun 21 2016
GreenDot GreenDot robs customers of their money Internet pre paid debit card Internet Author: Rowlett , Texas Accounting: GreenDot Internet