Finance → Accounting

Oct 24 2016
07:58 AM Raleigh, USA. Close My Account After Complaint Without Contacting Me, The Author Raleigh North Carolina Author: Wakefield, Alabama Accounting: Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 20 2016
Crst expedited Crsp Drove me in to bankruptcy, lost of home Cedar rapids Iowa Author: Waldo, Florida Accounting: Crst expedited Cedar rapids, Iowa

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Feinberg group Ripoff jerks Florida Internet Author: California Accounting: Feinberg group Internet

Oct 14 2016
D&D Transportation Services Inc Calvin and Darlene Kuntz, Jennifer Kuntz Not competent to administer a 401k check or tell the truth Gooding Idaho Author: Butte, Montana Accounting: D&D Transportation Services Inc Gooding, Idaho

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Middleton Meyers, Ian Ferguson Bookkeeper Charlotte North Carolina Author: Alabama Accounting: Middleton Meyers, Ian Ferguson Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 05 2016
Kash Chandani & Company CPA Took advantage of a serious situation with the IRS promising to act as liasion and stop their stalking. He charged a very large amount of money (that could have been used to pay the IRS) and did nothing. Everything he said was untrue and then tried to put it back on us. He is a former IRS agent, in the end he had no communication with them that helped in anyway. Westlake Village California
Author: Westlake Village, California Accounting: Kash Chandani & Company CPA Westlake Village, California

Oct 05 2016
Speedy cash-Jason No money, more broke. I thought I was smart Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Accounting: Speedy cash-Jason

Sep 21 2016
Wise & Associates, LLC Formerly: Wise and Scott LLC Formerly: Wise, Reynolds, and Scott, LLCFormer address: 2333 Grissom St. Louis, MO 63146 Did not complete work that was paid for. Lied about his status as an attorney. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Accounting: Wise & Associates, LLC St. Louis , Missouri

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide