Finance → Accounting

Aug 28 2016
Consolidated Community Management CCM Peggy Talerico CCM Consolidated Community Management Peggy Talerico Operations Manager is Rude unprofessional and curses on phone with obnoxious behavior. I called to report to there management that one of there staff Christian that runs one of there locations is treating people in a racists discriminating way and that i had written proof and patters that are verifiable records how Christian discriminates to Black people and other minorities by giving white people special privileges and deny Blacks.. A property manager should not apply the rules to blacks and allow Whites to not abide by the property rules. This case will be sent to Department of Business Profession regulations due to Peggy Talerico crazy behavior of not taking the written complaint to investigate since she yelled cursed and hung up. Tamarac Florida
Author: , Florida Accounting: Consolidated Community Management CCM Tamarac,

Aug 28 2016
ledgersync ledgersync.com, ledgersync, ledger sync internet Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: ledgersync Internet

Aug 27 2016
Remittance group Angel fisher Unknown Utah Author: Mesa, Arizona Accounting: Remittance group Unknown, Utah

Aug 26 2016
WEX Fleet Universal 83.88 APR or "6.99 Monthly Periodic Rate" on current and future invoice Carol Stream, IL or Portland, ME IL or ME Author: Cumming, Georgia Accounting: WEX Fleet Universal Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Shelby Residential Vocational Services SRVS AFTER 11 years, NO Raise, Same Pay. Disable gets Same Pay as us Workers, I' m Going POSTAL on them WHITE folks and Managers Memphis Tennessee Author: Tennessee Accounting: Shelby Residential Vocational Services Memphis, Tennessee

6, Report #1321922

Aug 11 2016
Kube Marketing  never paid me for two months of work!! Colorado Internet
Author: Hialeah, Florida Accounting: Kube Marketing Internet

Aug 10 2016
USA FIREWORKS Usa halloween planet Hasn't paid many employees by the contract date of July 31st 2016 Indianapolis INDIANA Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Accounting: USA FIREWORKS INDIANA

Aug 10 2016
Top Bet Scam Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Accounting: Top Bet Internet

Aug 09 2016
Cash net usa Harry Morgan State that I was approved for alone up to $10,000 and discuss payments but I never follow threw with it I called the main office and they state that there's no Harry Morgan account manger here because we don't have no account manger. Chicago Illinois Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Accounting: Cash net usa Internet

Aug 09 2016
Advance America Kevin Martin816 sw federal highway Advance America SCAM Stuart Florida Author: akron, Ohio Accounting: Advance America Stuart, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Universal Group, St Joseph's Unversal An unauthorized withdrawal was made from my account. I am not aware of this company. The available phone number was an automated system that would only take a message. After several failed attempts a dispute was giled with my bank. Saint Joseph Missouri Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Accounting: Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Saint Joseph, Missouri

Aug 06 2016
Kevin williams from criminal justice law firm called an said I had a lawsuit against me an need to contact him or a arrest warrant would be issued for me. new York New York Author: White Bluff, Tennessee Accounting: Kevin williams from criminal justice law firm New York

13, Report #1320773

Aug 04 2016
1800Accountant 800accountant Not worth the money New York New York Author: Long Beach, California Accounting: 1800Accountant New York, New York

14, Report #1320706

Aug 14 2016
Mega millions/PCH Michael green Nationwide Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Accounting: Mega millions/PCH Nationwide

15, Report #1320579

Aug 11 2016
Pacific capital leasing julian Duong actually stole $3000.00 dollars will not return calls was supposedly approved for 30,000.00 but fell through and is not responding to calls or emails Santa Ana California Author: San Antonio, Texas Accounting: Pacific capital leasing Santa Ana , California

16, Report #1320423

Aug 03 2016
Us cash net The person name James York send me info state that I have a loan for $ 300.00 an send me corth paper to pay $900.00 I am worried he I should buy a iTunes card for $ 300.00 an send the info to him he also have all my info ss an bank info what should I Internet Author: New York Accounting: Us cash net Internet

17, Report #1319788

Jul 30 2016
Acceptance Now Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Accounting: Acceptance Now Nationwide