Finance → Accounting

Aug 20 2016
Shelby Residential Vocational Services SRVS AFTER 11 years, NO Raise, Same Pay. Disable gets Same Pay as us Workers, I' m Going POSTAL on them WHITE folks and Managers Memphis Tennessee Author: Tennessee Accounting: Shelby Residential Vocational Services Memphis, Tennessee

2, Report #1321922

Aug 11 2016
Kube Marketing  never paid me for two months of work!! Colorado Internet
Author: Hialeah, Florida Accounting: Kube Marketing Internet

Aug 10 2016
USA FIREWORKS Usa halloween planet Hasn't paid many employees by the contract date of July 31st 2016 Indianapolis INDIANA Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Accounting: USA FIREWORKS INDIANA

Aug 10 2016
Top Bet Scam Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Accounting: Top Bet Internet

Aug 09 2016
Cash net usa Harry Morgan State that I was approved for alone up to $10,000 and discuss payments but I never follow threw with it I called the main office and they state that there's no Harry Morgan account manger here because we don't have no account manger. Chicago Illinois Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Accounting: Cash net usa Internet

Aug 09 2016
Advance America Kevin Martin816 sw federal highway Advance America SCAM Stuart Florida Author: akron, Ohio Accounting: Advance America Stuart, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Universal Group, St Joseph's Unversal An unauthorized withdrawal was made from my account. I am not aware of this company. The available phone number was an automated system that would only take a message. After several failed attempts a dispute was giled with my bank. Saint Joseph Missouri Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Accounting: Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Saint Joseph, Missouri

Aug 06 2016
Kevin williams from criminal justice law firm called an said I had a lawsuit against me an need to contact him or a arrest warrant would be issued for me. new York New York Author: White Bluff, Tennessee Accounting: Kevin williams from criminal justice law firm New York

9, Report #1320773

Aug 04 2016
1800Accountant 800accountant Not worth the money New York New York Author: Long Beach, California Accounting: 1800Accountant New York, New York

10, Report #1320706

Aug 14 2016
Mega millions/PCH Michael green Nationwide Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Accounting: Mega millions/PCH Nationwide

11, Report #1320579

Aug 11 2016
Pacific capital leasing julian Duong actually stole $3000.00 dollars will not return calls was supposedly approved for 30,000.00 but fell through and is not responding to calls or emails Santa Ana California Author: San Antonio, Texas Accounting: Pacific capital leasing Santa Ana , California

12, Report #1320423

Aug 03 2016
Us cash net The person name James York send me info state that I have a loan for $ 300.00 an send me corth paper to pay $900.00 I am worried he I should buy a iTunes card for $ 300.00 an send the info to him he also have all my info ss an bank info what should I Internet Author: New York Accounting: Us cash net Internet

13, Report #1319788

Jul 30 2016
Acceptance Now Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Accounting: Acceptance Now Nationwide

14, Report #1319687

Jul 29 2016
James " Jim " Pusateri Beware of possible scam, i was a victim. Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Accounting: James Nationwide

15, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet