Finance → Accounting

Jan 13 2017
Ecovending, LLC Never send goods after receiving wire-payment. Sunrise Florida Author: Ho Chi Minh, Other Accounting: Viet Global Import Export & Trading Co., Ho Chi Minh,

Jan 12 2017
RAC Development Inc Wanpng Du, Yi Liu Beware poor service and can not be trusted! Arcadia California Author: Palmdale, California Accounting: RAC Development Inc Arcadia, California

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet

Jan 07 2017
Afs Lancaster South Carolina Took funds out of my bank account without my knowledge on days I didnt get paid and no phone number to reach them Lancaster South Carolina Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Accounting: Afs Lancaster South Carolina South Carolina

Jan 04 2017
rightnetworks.com Online service does not work. No support. Internet Author: Rochester, New York Accounting: rightnetworks.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
ALLIED dispatch solutions Paying issues Johnson city Tennessee Author: Norfolk, Virginia Accounting: ALLIED dispatch solutions Johnson city, Tennessee

Dec 28 2016
Communications from the chairman of Review Committee Worldwide advantage Chandler Arizona This company sent me a notice saying that I won $750,000 and it just sent $18 and $2 shipping little did I know that nothing in return Arizona Nationwide Author: LAKESIDE, California Accounting: Communications from the chairman of Review Committee

Dec 28 2016
Aloha HR Jason Newling Judgments and Accounts Frozen for Stolen Monies Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: Aloha HR Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 24 2016
Tomco Appliance Services LLC This company owes us $3,681.69 for jobs that we completed for them South Carolina Author: Moncks Corner, South Carolina Accounting: Tomco Applainace Services LLC Moncks Corner, South Carolina

Dec 24 2016
Brisa legal rosamaria Tried to do fraud Corona California Author: Corona, California Accounting: Brisa legal rosamariap Corona , California

Dec 18 2016
Navy Federal Credit Union NFCU Fraud Norfalk Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Accounting: Navy Federal Credit Union Internet

Dec 18 2016
Gildea & Ivanis, Rory Gildea Incompetent and lazy. #1 Goal = turnover, not customer satisfaction New York New York Author: Alabama Accounting: Gildea & Ivanis NY, New York

Dec 16 2016
Department of Global Response They are ripping us off Chandler,AZ Arizona Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Accounting: Department of Global Response Chandler,AZ, Arizona

Dec 15 2016
Select Students, Bee Dhanani, Linh Banh They scammed me out of $600 on pretense of lowering my student loan debt on April and May of 2015 Los Angelas California Author: Fremont, California Accounting: Select Students Los Angelas, California

Jan 04 2017
Greatwide TM American Trans Freight, LLCDallas & Mavis, LLC Money Laundering and Tax Evasion Scams via the Quality Truck Leasing Program Langhorne Pennsylvania
Author: Birmingham , Alabama Accounting: Greatwide TM Langhorne, Pennsylvania