Finance → Accounting

Oct 31 2016
Sandra A Johnson DBA Uniqueness Unlimited Company Sandra JohnsonSand JohnsonSandy JohnsonUUC Uniqueness Unlimited CompanyM O S Enterprises Inc.Dallas Tax Preparer Dallas Accountant Sandra Johnson of Uniqueness Unlimited Company is a fake "accountant" -- guaranteed IRS audit ad fine if she prepares your taxes! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: Sandra A Johnson DBA Uniqueness Unlimited Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 28 2016
Ricardo Saenz Tax & Business Solutions Ricardo Saenz Ricardo Saenz, Bookkeeper, SCAMS SENIOR CITIZENS! North Hollywood California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Accounting: Ricardo Saenz Tax & Business Solutions North Hollywood, California

Oct 28 2016
Barkley capital I have $324 in that account and they are refusing to put it back on my card Not sure Internet Author: Geneva , Ohio Accounting: Barkley capital Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lulu.com Raleigh, USA. Close My Account After Complaint Without Contacting Me, The Author Raleigh North Carolina Author: Wakefield, Alabama Accounting: Lulu.com Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 20 2016
Crst expedited Crsp Drove me in to bankruptcy, lost of home Cedar rapids Iowa Author: Waldo, Florida Accounting: Crst expedited Cedar rapids, Iowa

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Feinberg group Ripoff jerks Florida Internet Author: California Accounting: Feinberg group Internet

Oct 14 2016
D&D Transportation Services Inc Calvin and Darlene Kuntz, Jennifer Kuntz Not competent to administer a 401k check or tell the truth Gooding Idaho Author: Butte, Montana Accounting: D&D Transportation Services Inc Gooding, Idaho

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Middleton Meyers, Ian Ferguson Bookkeeper Charlotte North Carolina Author: Alabama Accounting: Middleton Meyers, Ian Ferguson Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 05 2016
Kash Chandani & Company CPA Took advantage of a serious situation with the IRS promising to act as liasion and stop their stalking. He charged a very large amount of money (that could have been used to pay the IRS) and did nothing. Everything he said was untrue and then tried to put it back on us. He is a former IRS agent, in the end he had no communication with them that helped in anyway. Westlake Village California
Author: Westlake Village, California Accounting: Kash Chandani & Company CPA Westlake Village, California

Oct 05 2016
Speedy cash-Jason No money, more broke. I thought I was smart Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Accounting: Speedy cash-Jason