Finance → Accounting

Jun 20 2016
Nelson Financial Services, Nelson Financial Advantage, Nelson Financial Inc. Financial fraud and Identity Theft Mesa and Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Accounting: Nelson Financial Services Mesa, Arizona

Jun 20 2016
Capitol one third party collector They've called several times , yet I cannot discern what that are asking for . I DO owe Capitol one 97 dollars plus ungodly interest of a little south of one thousand dollars . Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Accounting: Capitol one third party collector Indianapolis , Indiana

Jun 18 2016
Credit One Fraud Las vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Stockton, California Accounting: Credit One Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Butler, rose, & jameson associates I recieved a "final " notice tgat i had in fact won a cash prize of t he amount of $3,900,000.00. And in order to claim this money the letter said to send in $20.00. However the second page said my fees were $25.00. I knew this had to be a scam . Ive eecieved scams before .. so. I checked them out and immediatly. Found them liaged on ripoff report. Imagine that. Babylon New York Author: Levelland, Texas Accounting: Butler, rose, & jameson associates Babylon, New York

Jun 11 2016
Northwest language academy and cultural center Josette Hendrix - directorHannah Varieur - assistant, front desk Elitist thieves and users Langley Washington
Author: Clinton, Washington Accounting: Northwest language academy and cultural center Langley, Washington

Jun 08 2016
CCTV services not paying me on a deal...Internet Author: Farmingdale, New York Accounting: CCTV services Internet

Jun 08 2016
Mediacom Repeated lies and broken promises Mediacom Park New York Author: DECORAH, Iowa Accounting: Mediacom Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Physicians Choice Billing DO NOT USE! VERY UNRELIABLE & UNPROFESSIONAL Liberty Lake Washington Author: spokane, Washington Accounting: Physicians Choice Billing Liberty Lake, Washington

Jun 04 2016
GINA DRAKLICH - DEL REY BOOKKEEPING GINA DRAKLICH GINA DRAKLICH is nothing but a rip-off artist. Do not do business with her ever!!! PLAYA DEL REY California Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: GINA DRAKLICH - DEL REY BOOKKEEPING PLAYA DEL REY, California

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 19 2016
Optimun cable Billing W,Milford NJ Author: New Jersey Accounting: Optimun cable Nationwide

May 19 2016
loans.com they offered me a loan of 3000 dollars then offered me up to 8000 to 10000 i paid 186 to be a transfer i gave all info they needed to get loan then they said they need 450 for insurance plan just incase ripped off then they said irs flagged me so i could not get the loan . sanfranscio California Internet Author: spencer, Iowa Accounting: loans.com Internet

May 18 2016
Gentle Breeze Rip Off-Horrible Customer Service Internet
Author: Jackson, Mississippi Accounting: Gentle Breezr Internet

May 17 2016
Plaza South Association See mug shot of temp working from Office Team. They don't background check their employees. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Accounting: Plaza South Association Fort Lauderdale, Florida