Finance → Accounting

Nov 19 2016
American Express Two Credits Do Not Make A Debit! Dallas Texas Author: Roanoke, Virginia Accounting: American Express Dallas, Texas

Nov 18 2016
Team One Claims Katrina Flower This company hires independent adjusters to go out and settle claims but they dont pay the adjusters dallas Texas Author: West Chester, Ohio Accounting: Team One Claims dallas, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Andre Wallace Creative Carpentry Failed to pay workers Mt. Vernon New York Author: Yonkers, New York Accounting: Andre Wallace Mt. Vernon, New York

Nov 15 2016
Tradeline Resources Robyn Young Bogus company ripping innocent people off Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Accounting: Tradeline Resources Internet

Nov 10 2016
Aargon agency inc I paid off an old debt and it came back with another debt collector !! Aragon can't find my payment I know I paid Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sacramento , California Accounting: Aargon agency inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 31 2016
Sandra A Johnson DBA Uniqueness Unlimited Company Sandra JohnsonSand JohnsonSandy JohnsonUUC Uniqueness Unlimited CompanyM O S Enterprises Inc.Dallas Tax Preparer Dallas Accountant Sandra Johnson of Uniqueness Unlimited Company is a fake "accountant" -- guaranteed IRS audit ad fine if she prepares your taxes! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: Sandra A Johnson DBA Uniqueness Unlimited Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 28 2016
Ricardo Saenz Tax & Business Solutions Ricardo Saenz Ricardo Saenz, Bookkeeper, SCAMS SENIOR CITIZENS! North Hollywood California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Accounting: Ricardo Saenz Tax & Business Solutions North Hollywood, California

Oct 28 2016
Barkley capital I have $324 in that account and they are refusing to put it back on my card Not sure Internet Author: Geneva , Ohio Accounting: Barkley capital Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lulu.com Raleigh, USA. Close My Account After Complaint Without Contacting Me, The Author Raleigh North Carolina Author: Wakefield, Alabama Accounting: Lulu.com Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 20 2016
Crst expedited Crsp Drove me in to bankruptcy, lost of home Cedar rapids Iowa Author: Waldo, Florida Accounting: Crst expedited Cedar rapids, Iowa

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide