Finance → Accounting

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Allen cooper attorney at law Spokan Washington Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Accounting: Allen cooper attorney at law Spokan, Washington

Jul 19 2016
Clear Creek Tax Company Said they could help my business with late filings of taxes paid them 10,000$ and they did nothing Colorado Author: Potsdam, New York Accounting: Clear Creek Tax Company Colorado

Jul 28 2016
Hemmingsway Consultant & Lyceum Group Both companies owned by Mark Price...well his other name Mark Thomas as well Mark Price ,Mark Thomas ... Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Accounting: Hemmingsway Consultant & Lyceum Group Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
David Roberts C. David Robert, IRSTaxSolutions, IRS Tax Solutions, I-Glow, Iglow ID Theft of Tax clients information, FRAUD, PAID STOCK Basher on ihub, Shaw Industries Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Accounting: David Roberts Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 11 2016
Multi loan source Nationwide Author: Feds creek, Kentucky Accounting: Multi loan source Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
KYH Steel Holdings Ltd Job Offer Scam Mongkok, Kowloon Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Accounting: KYH Steel Holdings Ltd Internet

Jul 06 2016
10:36 AM is a Big Scam company, they ripped me off and blocked my account Author: London, London Accounting: London, London

Jul 06 2016
Don Joyce Jr. CPA in SanDiego California We will never be able to undo the damage this man has caused us. This CPA did in one afternoon hurt us for life, He is unprofessional, used quick judgement without foundation, the mistakes he found he automatically assumed we were hiding somthing. When found mistakes in the books and without speaking to us about why these mistakes were there , He tried to destroy my wife and I personally and professionally, He is judgemental without any facts, quick to form opinions again without facts and uses all information to try to hurt you in the hardest way possible, I don't even know this man except through my wife and her dad. Every thing he did was made of false preconceived opinion. Anyone who hires him watch out, he is operating in a different world. Santee SanDiego Author: Hemet, California Accounting: S

Jul 04 2016
Social point Dragon city Stole my money Internet Author: west park, Florida Accounting: Social point Internet

Jun 30 2016
speed cash advance  Montclair ca Internet Author: MORRISTOWN, Tennessee Accounting: speed cash advance Internet

Jun 29 2016
Scarfo and Company, CPA's The worst CPA you will find, Scam and Fraud Service Stephen Scarfo in Florida Dunedin, Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Accounting: Scarfo and Company, CPA's Dunedin,,

Jun 24 2016
Easy pay finance What a joke Author: Valley Center, California Accounting: Easy pay finance

Jun 23 2016
Salyers Trucking LLC/ Bolt Express Thief lima Ohio Author: lima, Ohio Accounting: Salyers Trucking LLC lima, Ohio

Jun 21 2016
GreenDot GreenDot robs customers of their money Internet pre paid debit card Internet Author: Rowlett , Texas Accounting: GreenDot Internet

Jun 20 2016
Nelson Financial Services, Nelson Financial Advantage, Nelson Financial Inc. Financial fraud and Identity Theft Mesa and Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Accounting: Nelson Financial Services Mesa, Arizona

Jun 20 2016
Capitol one third party collector They've called several times , yet I cannot discern what that are asking for . I DO owe Capitol one 97 dollars plus ungodly interest of a little south of one thousand dollars . Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Accounting: Capitol one third party collector Indianapolis , Indiana