Finance → Accounting

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Middleton Meyers, Ian Ferguson Bookkeeper Charlotte North Carolina Author: Alabama Accounting: Middleton Meyers, Ian Ferguson Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 05 2016
Kash Chandani & Company CPA Took advantage of a serious situation with the IRS promising to act as liasion and stop their stalking. He charged a very large amount of money (that could have been used to pay the IRS) and did nothing. Everything he said was untrue and then tried to put it back on us. He is a former IRS agent, in the end he had no communication with them that helped in anyway. Westlake Village California
Author: Westlake Village, California Accounting: Kash Chandani & Company CPA Westlake Village, California

Oct 05 2016
Speedy cash-Jason No money, more broke. I thought I was smart Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Accounting: Speedy cash-Jason

Sep 21 2016
Wise & Associates, LLC Formerly: Wise and Scott LLC Formerly: Wise, Reynolds, and Scott, LLCFormer address: 2333 Grissom St. Louis, MO 63146 Did not complete work that was paid for. Lied about his status as an attorney. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Accounting: Wise & Associates, LLC St. Louis , Missouri

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group This scammer scammed me into corp funds with $900 upfront fees and didnt deliver his promises. he has avoided my emails and calls. I started this in Sep 2013 Irvine CA Author: Hacienda Heights, California Accounting: Isaac J Miller Irvine Trust Financial Services Group Internet

Sep 12 2016
Peninsula Accounting Services Dave Haase Susan Haase accounting service South San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Accounting: Peninsula Accounting Services South San Francisco, California

Sep 08 2016
first cash advance (Chicago ) Internet Author: edmond , Oklahoma Accounting: first cash advance (Chicago ) Internet

Sep 06 2016
Noll Collection Service NCS Harrassment Sioux City Iowa Author: Hartford, South Dakota Accounting: Noll Collection Service Sioux City , Iowa

Sep 02 2016
Readydebit Rip off take your money closes your account Internet Author: West portsmouth, Ohio Accounting: Readydebit Internet