Finance → Accounting

Jun 29 2016
Scarfo and Company, CPA's The worst CPA you will find, Scam and Fraud Service Stephen Scarfo in Florida Dunedin, Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Accounting: Scarfo and Company, CPA's Dunedin,,

Jun 24 2016
Easy pay finance What a joke Author: Valley Center, California Accounting: Easy pay finance

Jun 23 2016
Salyers Trucking LLC/ Bolt Express Thief lima Ohio Author: lima, Ohio Accounting: Salyers Trucking LLC lima, Ohio

Jun 21 2016
GreenDot GreenDot robs customers of their money Internet pre paid debit card Internet Author: Rowlett , Texas Accounting: GreenDot Internet

Jun 20 2016
Nelson Financial Services, Nelson Financial Advantage, Nelson Financial Inc. Financial fraud and Identity Theft Mesa and Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Accounting: Nelson Financial Services Mesa, Arizona

Jun 20 2016
Capitol one third party collector They've called several times , yet I cannot discern what that are asking for . I DO owe Capitol one 97 dollars plus ungodly interest of a little south of one thousand dollars . Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Accounting: Capitol one third party collector Indianapolis , Indiana

Jun 18 2016
Credit One Fraud Las vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Stockton, California Accounting: Credit One Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Butler, rose, & jameson associates I recieved a "final " notice tgat i had in fact won a cash prize of t he amount of $3,900,000.00. And in order to claim this money the letter said to send in $20.00. However the second page said my fees were $25.00. I knew this had to be a scam . Ive eecieved scams before .. so. I checked them out and immediatly. Found them liaged on ripoff report. Imagine that. Babylon New York Author: Levelland, Texas Accounting: Butler, rose, & jameson associates Babylon, New York

Jun 11 2016
Northwest language academy and cultural center Josette Hendrix - directorHannah Varieur - assistant, front desk Elitist thieves and users Langley Washington
Author: Clinton, Washington Accounting: Northwest language academy and cultural center Langley, Washington

Jun 08 2016
CCTV services not paying me on a deal...Internet Author: Farmingdale, New York Accounting: CCTV services Internet

Jun 08 2016
Mediacom Repeated lies and broken promises Mediacom Park New York Author: DECORAH, Iowa Accounting: Mediacom Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Physicians Choice Billing DO NOT USE! VERY UNRELIABLE & UNPROFESSIONAL Liberty Lake Washington Author: spokane, Washington Accounting: Physicians Choice Billing Liberty Lake, Washington

Jun 04 2016
GINA DRAKLICH - DEL REY BOOKKEEPING GINA DRAKLICH GINA DRAKLICH is nothing but a rip-off artist. Do not do business with her ever!!! PLAYA DEL REY California Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: GINA DRAKLICH - DEL REY BOOKKEEPING PLAYA DEL REY, California

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois