Health & Fitness → Drugstores

Aug 22 2016
assured greenbrier international inc after 40years of shaving this razor pulled a bulk of skin between the blades lots and lots of blood chesapeake Virginia Author: baltimore, Maryland Drugstores: assured chsapeake, Virginia

Aug 17 2016
CanadaDrugs DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CANADADRUGS! Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Alaska Drugstores: CanadaDrugs Winnipeg, Manitoba

Aug 13 2016
EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx trickery-Beware-They trap you into paying a lot of money and the cream doesn't work Santa Ana CA may ship from Nevada Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Drugstores: EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Internet

Aug 10 2016
drugstoresupply.com online drugstore Fenton Michigan Author: Alabama Drugstores: drugstore supply.com Fenton, Michigan

Aug 06 2016
Praza Health LLC Official Supplier of Chamomile Calm BEWARE UNAUTHORIZED CARTE BLANCHE! ROBBERS: Hiding Behind WebMD, Dr. Oz, Oprah, CNN--- DISGUISED AS CHAMOMILE CALM DEPRESSION REMEDY Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Amherst, Ohio Drugstores: Praza Health LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

6, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

7, Report #1319537

Jul 29 2016
CVS/Caremark Mail Order CVS Mail Order protocols are like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde - never know what drug they want you to order! Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: CVS/Caremark Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
CVS Caremark Pittsburgh Wareouse CVS Caremark distribution center located in Pittsburgh made the biggest possible error.  Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Drugstores: CVS Caremark Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Nootropicsusa Ripped Me Off For 112 USD clonazolam, research chemical, vendor, nootropicsusa, review, scam n/a Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Drugstores: Nootropicsusa Internet

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 26 2016
Lumera I have never recieved my order for eye serum but they sent me an email with confirmation number Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Drugstores: Lumera Internet

Jun 15 2016
Blue Medical Sloppy seller, happy to lie to eBay and to customers Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Drugstores: Blue Medical Internet

Jun 04 2016
Beauty Impressions Skin Elements, Eye Vibe credit card fraud and ripoff Pacoima California Author: tucson, Arizona Drugstores: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 31 2016
Excel Pharmaceuticals AKA Vikram Sharma. NOT a legitimate site. Takes money orders only and then never sends order. San Diego California or ??
Author: Oakland, California Drugstores: Excel Pharmaceuticals San Diego, California

May 28 2016
Focus Nutra IQ Supplement Total Scam Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Drugstores: Focus Nutra Internet

May 25 2016
Vita Luminance US skin cream Internet Author: Brick, New Jersey Drugstores: Vita Luminance US Internet