Health & Fitness → Drugstores

Jun 29 2016
Nootropicsusa Ripped Me Off For 112 USD clonazolam, research chemical, vendor, nootropicsusa, review, scam n/a Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Drugstores: Nootropicsusa Internet

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 26 2016
Lumera I have never recieved my order for eye serum but they sent me an email with confirmation number Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Drugstores: Lumera Internet

Jun 15 2016
Blue Medical Sloppy seller, happy to lie to eBay and to customers Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Drugstores: Blue Medical Internet

Jun 04 2016
Beauty Impressions Skin Elements, Eye Vibe credit card fraud and ripoff Pacoima California Author: tucson, Arizona Drugstores: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 31 2016
Excel Pharmaceuticals AKA Vikram Sharma. NOT a legitimate site. Takes money orders only and then never sends order. San Diego California or ??
Author: Oakland, California Drugstores: Excel Pharmaceuticals San Diego, California

May 28 2016
Focus Nutra IQ Supplement Total Scam Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Drugstores: Focus Nutra Internet

May 25 2016
Vita Luminance US skin cream Internet Author: Brick, New Jersey Drugstores: Vita Luminance US Internet

May 23 2016
Deborah engler Buyonlinemeds@gmail.com Www.online-painmeds.com TOTAL RIPOFF-SENDS NOTHING AND THEN DAYS THEY ARE OUT OF THAT QUANTITY BUT IF YOU SEND HIM MORE MONEY, HE WILL SEND MORE--LIES!!...FRAUD!! Mumbai, India Internet Author: NEWPORT, North Carolina Drugstores: Deborah engler Internet

Jun 18 2016
Drugstore.com This company sold my credit card info to MVQ*shopping essentials without my knowledge. I have been billed $30.99 every month since 2014 for nothing! Bellevue, Washington Internet Author: Spring, Texas Drugstores: Drugstore.com Internet

May 18 2016
sharper tone eye neuewin skinsation Company states that you pay shipping cost, then in 14 days they charge your account $98.71 and $89.77! Internet Author: Roseville, California Drugstores: sharper tone eye Internet

May 18 2016
Sierra Nevada Pet Company Discount Pet Meds No response when I attempted to cancel the order, no response to questions about product safety Internet Author: Nevada Drugstores: Sierra Nevada Pet Company Internet

May 17 2016
Age Escape Beauty Care Products When order placed was charged more than website mentioned, then 2 unauthorized charges to card $91.23 Ft Laudrdale, Fla Florida Author: Maplewood, Missouri Drugstores: Age Escape

May 15 2016
nowonlinepharmacy.com zhanzhou wangpainmeds4u.com The company claims to sell medications will deliver overnight via fedex. The individual is Zhanzhou Wang 812-720-4281 Internet Author: campbell, California Drugstores: nowonlinepharmacy.com Internet

May 11 2016
EXCELPHARMACEUTICALS Company offers medications that they do not deliver San Diego California Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Drugstores: EXCELPHARMACEUTICALS San Diego, California

May 10 2016
anabolic-supplement anabolic-supplement.com /product_info.php?products_id=164 I Order some stuff from this wed site, they promise fast delivery and high quality paid $220 they were to send me a tracking number , Miami Florida Author: Port Huron, Michigan Drugstores: anabolic-supplement Internet

May 07 2016
affordablemeds4u.com Affordablemeds. Michael Clark Pharmacy Rip Off Scam Nashville Indiana Author: Hollywood, California Drugstores: affordablemeds4u.com Internet

May 07 2016
Jorge Hernandez Jorgehernandez.me webscite claiming to sell Nembutal. He's from Cameroon, isn't even a Mexican. nembutal or pentobarbital Atlanta Georgia Author: Delta, Alabama Drugstores: Jorge Hernandez Internet

May 05 2016
thesourcehgh.net Do not purchase from this website. It is a complete scam. You will not receive a tracking number for your purchase. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Drugstores: thesourcehgh.net Internet

Apr 25 2016
Encante Eye Cream Kuvo False Advertising! Internet
Author: McKinney , Texas Drugstores: Encante Eye Cream Internet

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a "free trial" for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada