Health & Fitness → Drugstores

Jul 04 2015
Anne Williams, Bill Matzke Medication without prescription online scam Internet Author: new york, New York Drugstores: Anne Williams, Bill Matzke Internet

Jun 26 2015
lenvi skin care lenvi skin cream, L'envi age defying cream, lenvi eye cream, pretended it was eBay and offered free product if I participated in a survey Martinez Georgia
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Drugstores: lenvi skin care Internet

Jun 24 2015
LEnvi Skin Care False advertising -- offered sample product then enrolled me in monthly program Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Drugstores: LEnvi Skin Care Internet

Jun 18 2015
04:49 PM In these times of high prescription costs in the USA; many of us try to purchase our prescriptions on-line for less. This company SAYS they need a valid prescription when filling an order yet NEVER gives you an opportunity to send one. I ordered prescription meds in December 2014; received them and they were completely ineffective and had awful side effects. After trying to take them up on their "money back guarantee"; in which they continually told me it was on its way; yet NEVER had a transaction number or the last four digits of my credit card that I could take to my bank; they continually claimed they refunded the money and to check with the bank. I did this and the bank had NEVER received any refund from them and they NEVER provided a transaction number.  Internet Author: wynantskill, New York Drugstores: Internet

Jun 15 2015
mezam pharmacy pharmacy ketchikan Alaska Author: jensen beach, Florida Drugstores: mezam pharmacy ketchikan, Alaska

Jun 13 2015
LeJeune I wanted return item. Was told of a $10.00 restocking fee they would no refund my money. Los Angeles California Author: Broomall, Pennsylvania Drugstores: LeJeune Los Angeles, California

Jun 10 2015
pure derma essence i done a survey for a FREE gift, i recieved the gift, paid the shipping fee, then got charged 85.00 dollars for the product, it was face cream, thry dont make a face cream worth 85.00 i want to be reimburst for the charge,, total B.S. notavaliable Internet Author: lindon, Utah Drugstores: pure derma essence Internet

Jun 12 2015
L'envi Face Cream They got me good!! Internet Author: North Tonawanda, New York Drugstores: L'envi Face Cream Internet

Jun 04 2015
CVS Pharmacy False, Misleading, Deceptive advertising Reading Pennsylvania Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Drugstores: CVS Pharmacy Reading, Pennsylvania

May 13 2015
www.cvsonlinestore AKA Ambosmedical Crafty scam artists Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Drugstores: www.cvsonlinestore Internet

May 13 2015
Lunar Sleep Ordered free sample, postage $1.95. Billed the next month for $84.99 Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Drugstores: Lunar Sleep Internet

Apr 16 2015
South Beach Skin Care DBA Life Cell Life Cell offers FREE trial then charges you $189!!!!! Hollywood Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Drugstores: South Beach Skin Care DBA Life Cell Hollywpood, Florida

Apr 15 2015
Med2shop These thieves told me they were in California. They told me evertything I was doing was legal/ I spent $1800 sent to Western Union. They never sent the meds. I think I will contact the FBI Rip-off thieves Internet Author: Wilbraham, Massachusetts Drugstores: Med2shop Internet
39, Report #1220744

Apr 06 2015
Ninja Chemicals Ninja Herbal Store Scammers, take your money and ask for more! Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Drugstores: Ninja Chemicals Internet