Entertainment → Theaters

Approximately 481 Reports Found

Sep 25 2016
The Steve Harvey Show Steve Harvey you should be ashamed of yourself. Chicago Illinois Author: Sycamore, Illinois Theaters: The Steve Harvey Show Chicago, Illinois

Aug 10 2016
Granger Bessel G-24 Georgia
Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Theaters: Granger Bessel G-24 Georgia

3, Report #1320382

Aug 03 2016
moviepass Rate Raise Author: La Mirada, California Theaters: moviepass Internet

4, Report #1319864

Jul 31 2016
AMC Courthouse Movie Theatres Arlington, VA Air-Conditioning is Off. Temperatures are unsafe for older people. Arlington Virginia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Theaters: AMC Courthouse Movie Theatres Arlington, Virginia

Jul 07 2016
Fandango, Inc. I followed the rule of which I was instructed, however, upon calling fandango my request for the refund was rejected. I am asking Fandango again for my refund the fact that it was an honest mistake and the fact that this was the first time using your system of which I was not aware of your rules and regulations regarding your refund policy. Los Angeles California
Author: Manassas, Virginia Theaters: Fandango, Inc. Los Angeles, Virginia

Jul 04 2016
Fantrax Fantrax Commissioner Leagues Fantrax protects cheaters in their commissioner leagues BEWARE Internet Author: North Carolina Theaters: Fantrax Internet

Jun 28 2016
David Saxe Didn't convey agent deal to Melinda's manager Las Vegas Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Theaters: David Saxe Internet

8, Report #1311916

Jun 17 2016
TheatreLand Ltd AKA many "city-theater.com" websites such as chicago-theater.com Falsely Advertised Coveted Hamilton Tickets They Did Not Have the Right to Advertise for at an Enormous Markup Price Internet Author: Internet Theaters: TheatreLand Ltd Internet

May 19 2016
IMOVIECLUB IMOVIECLUB IS A RIPOFF! Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Theaters: IMOVIECLUB Internet

Apr 12 2016
Latitude 360 Brent W BrownLatitude GlobalLatitude 30Latitude 40 Latitude Fraud Ponzi Financial Crime Jacksonville Florida
Author: Alabama Theaters: Latitude 360 Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 04 2016
Camden acustic They drove up to me and asked me if I wanted a theater system, and they said it was an error on the company, and don't want it
Author: Rio Linda, California Theaters: Camden acustic

Jul 17 2016
Goody tickets goody tickets charged me $ 486.00 for 3 tickets at proctors theater .5 minutes later i found 3 tickets for $ 120.00 . Called Goody Tickets 2 minutes later to cancel the tickets and cancel my credit card # . they refused, i never received the tickets or my money. overland Kansas Author: pittsfield, Massachusetts Theaters: goody tickets overland, Kansas

Apr 03 2016
Cineble iMovies Ltd Help, I been scammed! Rugby Other Author: Louisville, Kentucky Theaters: Cineble Rugby, Other

Feb 16 2016
ticket fulfillment service & boxofficetickes.com fraudulent company??? fraud complaint with our card company. Internet Author: chatsworth, Georgia Theaters: ticket fulfillment service DE Internet

Jan 29 2016
Fandango.com Would not accept a $25.00 Fandango car when we purchased it and attempted to utilized it, and offered no compensation. Regal Cinema in Ormond Beach Florida Author: DeLeon Springs, Florida Theaters: Fandango.com Florida

Jul 18 2016
Carol Livingston Do not honor military and have hidden agenda on "Worry Free" refunds Los Angeles Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Theaters: Carol Livingston Internet