Travel → Airlines

Approximately 586 Reports Found

1, Report #1191643

Nov 26 2014
United airlines United Lost luggage . Ruined our vacation. Total incompetence. Not care for costumers Newark, NJ New Jersey Author: Miami, Florida Airlines: United airlines Nationwide

2, Report #1191559

Nov 26 2014
Spirit Airline 9 dollars fare club scam would not refund unknown fare charge USA Nationwide Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Spirit Airline Nationwide

3, Report #1190897

Nov 24 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

4, Report #1190598

Nov 21 2014
Easy Military Travel is a SCAM ripping our soldiers off Internet Author: APO, AP, Other Airlines: Easy Military Travel Internet

Nov 09 2014
Spirit Airlines None Mislead - Lied to- Ripped off - to Remendy offered Miramar, FL -Headquarters Nationwide Author: Alameda, California Airlines: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Nov 06 2014
Barclay Credit card services U.S Airways credit card services STAY AWAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO BE SCREWED..... Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Rochester, New York Airlines: Barclay Credit card services Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Buffalo Soldiers Trading Post Robert is an individual who finds it impossible not to lie or fabricate a false story or experience at almost every opportunity when he open his mouth. Okeechobee Florida Author: Immokalee, Florida Airlines: Robert (bobby) Travis Okeechobee, Florida

Oct 20 2014
SAA (South African Airways) No concept of customer service. Prejudiced employees. Johannesburg, South Africa Internet Author: San Jose, CA, California Airlines: SAA (South African Airways) Internet

Oct 09 2014
Spirit Airlines Elderly lady breaks arm at airport, Spirit refuses changing or crediting her flight. kept money Miramar Florida. Nationwide Author: coral spirngs, Florida Airlines: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Spirit Airlines fraud in conjunction with Great Fun and TLG Shopper Advantage Illinois Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Airlines: Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Illinois

Oct 03 2014
Fun Times Travel Offer two free airline ticket and two nights hotel Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Falls Church, Virginia Airlines: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 02 2014
Spirit Airlines pull a quick one on me Miramar Florida Author: San Jacinto, California Airlines: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Sep 23 2014
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Fees even with Hurrican Odile Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airlines: Spirit Airlines Internet

Sep 23 2014
Spirit Airlines Sudden $100 Small Carryon Bag Fee At Gate Scam Miramar Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Airlines: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Linda Weiss Subject needed airfare and visa stamp to come live with me Istanbul Internet
Author: Arcanum, Ohio Airlines: Linda Weiss Internet

Sep 04 2014
US Airlines unknown AWARD NOTIFICATION "TRAVEL CHECK VOUCHER" Scottsdale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Airlines: US Airlines Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 22 2014
American Airlines stolen equipment form luggauge toronto Ontario Author: brampton, Oklahoma Airlines: American Airlines toronto, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Gaura Travels Plssss be aware of Gaura travel agency Melbourne Victoria Author: Melbourne, Airlines: Gaura Travels Melbourne, Select State/Province

Aug 12 2014
Sprit Airlines fare rip off Mpls Nationwide Author: Hastings, Minnesota Airlines: Sprit Airlines Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club Rip-Off MIRAMAR Florida Author: Plano, Texas Airlines: Spirit Airlines MIRAMAR, Florida

Aug 05 2014
Spirit Airlines Items stolen from checked bags Miramar Florida Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Airlines: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida