Unusual Rip-Off → News Media

Approximately 794 Reports Found

Feb 08 2016
Central Billing Ripoff by Readers Discount Center Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Sherwood, Arkansas News Media: Central Billing Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 02 2016
Empowr empowr.com social media San Diego Internet Author: Alabama News Media: Empowr Internet

Feb 02 2016
JUVACELL OFFERED ME A TRIAL SAMPLE SAID I ONLY HAD TO PAY SHIPPING WHICH I DID AND THEN THEY TAKE ALMOST 200.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT Internet Author: SHERWOOD, Arkansas News Media: JUVACELL Internet

Feb 01 2016
Pocono Record Defamation of character Lehighton Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania News Media: Pocono Record Lehighton, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2016
The Blueprint Style Magazine Fake Magazine, Stole Samples, Liars, Fraudulent Nationwide
Author: LOS ANGELES, California News Media: The Blueprint Style Magazine Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
neutratone i saw on line the add for neutratone for paying shipping only of 4.95 for the sample with all these wonderful things this product was goiing to do for the wrinkles on my 65 year old face.hmmm thought this is a cheap fix got the jar 6 weeks ago and then last week a recieved a larger jar. but i couldn't use the product because when i tried the first jar my face broke out with all these red polka dots like mimi mouses dress oh my gawd. uniondale New York Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico News Media: neutratone uniondale, New York

Jan 16 2016
D.Paul Williams Foreslosurepedia.org#opnamfsNo contractor left behind Slander Internet Author: Really_dude?, California News Media: D.Paul Williams Internet

Jan 02 2016
Ali Wunderman deceitful writer blackmail businesses Larkspur California
Author: San Francisco, California News Media: Ali Wunderman Larkspur, California

Dec 08 2015
Magazine Publishers Service CanadaMags.com When trying To Sign up-The sugar rolled out but when I tried to cancel the tone was threatening. Montreal Quebec Author: Beaumont, Alberta, Alberta News Media: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Nov 26 2015
Dannell Booker Taking All Our Good Black Men, LIPSBOOKS Author, Fraud, Deadbeat, Manipulator, Slander, Scandal Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: New York, New York News Media: Dannell Booker Nationwide