Unusual Rip-Off → News Media

Approximately 808 Reports Found

Jan 16 2016
D.Paul Williams Foreslosurepedia.org#opnamfsNo contractor left behind Slander Internet Author: Really_dude?, California News Media: D.Paul Williams Internet

Jan 02 2016
Ali Wunderman deceitful writer blackmail businesses Larkspur California
Author: San Francisco, California News Media: Ali Wunderman Larkspur, California

Dec 08 2015
Magazine Publishers Service CanadaMags.com When trying To Sign up-The sugar rolled out but when I tried to cancel the tone was threatening. Montreal Quebec Author: Beaumont, Alberta, Alberta News Media: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Nov 26 2015
Dannell Booker Taking All Our Good Black Men, LIPSBOOKS Author, Fraud, Deadbeat, Manipulator, Slander, Scandal Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: New York, New York News Media: Dannell Booker Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
Brighthouse Brighthouse Collects from EACH CUSTOMER Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida News Media: Brighthouse Melbourne, Florida

Oct 13 2015
In the News Sent me a Tampa Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina News Media: In the News Tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2015
invoke no pay for incentives waltham Massachusetts
Author: nappanee, Indiana News Media: invoke waltham , Massachusetts

Sep 19 2015
JuvaCell skin therapy I signed up for a 30 day trial for 4.95. No paperwork was enclosed in package. A month later they billed me 98.00 fpr this item. They claim I had a 14-day trial and was supposed to contact them. I do not recall ANYTHING that stated that. I want them to reverse the charge and have contacted my credit card company. This is a scam. If this was in small letters smewhere I did not see it nor do I recall giving them the authority to card my card for anything more than 4.95. I want them to reverse the 98.00. I NEVER WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THIS HAD I KNOWN. Hamden Connecticut Author: phoenix, Arizona News Media: JuvaCell skin therapy Hamden, Connecticut

Sep 11 2015
LINE-NEWS ANYTHING WITH NEWS lines-news new york Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan News Media: LINE-NEWS Internet

35, Report #1251901

Aug 30 2015
Raquel Reyes @rah_rr Beware of Fake E! Entertainment Employee Internet Author: California News Media: Raquel Reyes Internet