Unusual Rip-Off → News Media

Approximately 794 Reports Found

Nov 07 2015
Brighthouse Brighthouse Collects from EACH CUSTOMER Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida News Media: Brighthouse Melbourne, Florida

Oct 13 2015
In the News Sent me a Tampa Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina News Media: In the News Tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2015
invoke no pay for incentives waltham Massachusetts
Author: nappanee, Indiana News Media: invoke waltham , Massachusetts

Sep 19 2015
JuvaCell skin therapy I signed up for a 30 day trial for 4.95. No paperwork was enclosed in package. A month later they billed me 98.00 fpr this item. They claim I had a 14-day trial and was supposed to contact them. I do not recall ANYTHING that stated that. I want them to reverse the charge and have contacted my credit card company. This is a scam. If this was in small letters smewhere I did not see it nor do I recall giving them the authority to card my card for anything more than 4.95. I want them to reverse the 98.00. I NEVER WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THIS HAD I KNOWN. Hamden Connecticut Author: phoenix, Arizona News Media: JuvaCell skin therapy Hamden, Connecticut

Sep 11 2015
LINE-NEWS ANYTHING WITH NEWS lines-news new york Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan News Media: LINE-NEWS Internet

31, Report #1251901

Aug 30 2015
Raquel Reyes @rah_rr Beware of Fake E! Entertainment Employee Internet Author: California News Media: Raquel Reyes Internet

Aug 27 2015
Subco unsolicited magazine subscription Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio News Media: Subco Internet

Aug 24 2015
Production Media Took my money and ruined the folders, Caldwell Banker will not use them Portland Oregon Author: Ketchum, Idaho News Media: Production Media Portland, Oregon

Aug 07 2015
news-range.com SCAM! They do not indicate Internet
Author: Queens Village, New York News Media: news-range.com Internet

Aug 05 2015
sears repair service Sears home service scam artists stole my money Kingston NH 03848 Nationwide Author: new haven, Connecticut News Media: sears repair service Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Cassandra O'Donnell Cassandra A. O'Donnell All Beware of this SCAM Black Mail Artist Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida News Media: Cassandra O'Donnell Orlando, Florida

Jul 27 2015
NATIONAL ROOFING SYSTEMS NEW ROOF AND SIDING roof replacement, DEKALB SR. ENGINEER cites; NOT TO CODE IBC MANUAL, Contractor Owens Corning Preferred Installer marketed on website as well Home Advisor, OC not backing, HA no mediation, BBB unresolved, GA Right to Demand response to industry standard,  marietta Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia News Media: NATIONAL ROOFING SYSTEMS marietta, Georgia

Jul 20 2015
Collect Pros U.S. Weekly Magazine Scam Woburn Massachusetts Author: Hoover, Alabama News Media: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Jul 16 2015
minnesota life ins scam....through bank u apply for life ins, 1000.00 well coroner's report cause of death is (blunt force injuries due to motor vehicle accident) guess what no benefits are payable...... ST Paul, MN Nationwide Author: Springfield, Ohio News Media: minnesota life ins Nationwide

Jun 15 2015
TXTURE MAGAZINE Monifa Coffee Seeks Services, Interns & Models and doesn't pay Internet
Author: Charlotte , North Carolina News Media: TXTURE MAGAZINE Internet