Unusual Rip-Off → News Media

Approximately 810 Reports Found

Jan 18 2016
neutratone i saw on line the add for neutratone for paying shipping only of 4.95 for the sample with all these wonderful things this product was goiing to do for the wrinkles on my 65 year old face.hmmm thought this is a cheap fix got the jar 6 weeks ago and then last week a recieved a larger jar. but i couldn't use the product because when i tried the first jar my face broke out with all these red polka dots like mimi mouses dress oh my gawd. uniondale New York Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico News Media: neutratone uniondale, New York

Jan 16 2016
D.Paul Williams Foreslosurepedia.org#opnamfsNo contractor left behind Slander Internet Author: Really_dude?, California News Media: D.Paul Williams Internet

Jan 02 2016
Ali Wunderman deceitful writer blackmail businesses Larkspur California
Author: San Francisco, California News Media: Ali Wunderman Larkspur, California

Dec 08 2015
Magazine Publishers Service CanadaMags.com When trying To Sign up-The sugar rolled out but when I tried to cancel the tone was threatening. Montreal Quebec Author: Beaumont, Alberta, Alberta News Media: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Nov 26 2015
Dannell Booker Taking All Our Good Black Men, LIPSBOOKS Author, Fraud, Deadbeat, Manipulator, Slander, Scandal Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: New York, New York News Media: Dannell Booker Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
Brighthouse Brighthouse Collects from EACH CUSTOMER Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida News Media: Brighthouse Melbourne, Florida

Oct 13 2015
In the News Sent me a Tampa Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina News Media: In the News Tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2015
invoke no pay for incentives waltham Massachusetts
Author: nappanee, Indiana News Media: invoke waltham , Massachusetts

Sep 19 2015
JuvaCell skin therapy I signed up for a 30 day trial for 4.95. No paperwork was enclosed in package. A month later they billed me 98.00 fpr this item. They claim I had a 14-day trial and was supposed to contact them. I do not recall ANYTHING that stated that. I want them to reverse the charge and have contacted my credit card company. This is a scam. If this was in small letters smewhere I did not see it nor do I recall giving them the authority to card my card for anything more than 4.95. I want them to reverse the 98.00. I NEVER WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THIS HAD I KNOWN. Hamden Connecticut Author: phoenix, Arizona News Media: JuvaCell skin therapy Hamden, Connecticut

Sep 11 2015
LINE-NEWS ANYTHING WITH NEWS lines-news new york Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan News Media: LINE-NEWS Internet