Unusual Rip-Off → News Media

Approximately 765 Reports Found

Jun 01 2015
Mattress1 Deceptive advertising about memory foam pillows show on current TV ads Humble Texas Author: Cleveland, Texas News Media: Mattress1 Humble, Texas

May 29 2015
Skin Logic rip offs Nationwide Author: Westminster, Maryland News Media: Skin Logic Nationwide
28, Report #1231908

May 28 2015
Collect Pros This is an ATTEMPT to collect a Debt that isn't owed wolburn Massachusetts Author: Berkeley, California News Media: Collect Pros wolburn, Massachusetts

May 21 2015
Collect Pros Entertain Weekly Magazine SCAM Carson Nevada Author: New York News Media: Collect Pros Carson, Nevada

May 18 2015
Collect Pros - Payments Made Easy Attempting to collect false debt for 365.00 for an alleged magazine subscription I didn't apply for - Woburn Massachusetts
Author: Missoula, Montana News Media: Collect Pros Nationwide

Apr 28 2015
all news round The company all newsround has not paid me for my news reading or referrals. Others I know signed up under a referral program for me and it has caused me much dissatisfaction and trust issues with people i know. Internet Author: Conneaut, Ohio News Media: all news round Internet

Apr 28 2015
Hearst co Popular Mechanics magazine A notification from PM insinuated that I ordered another subscription with payment due-not true!! They make you think that money is due, when, in fact, my previous subscription was only 6 months old. Harlan Iowa Author: BRIGHTON, Michigan News Media: Hearst co Harlan, Iowa

Apr 27 2015
Guardian Liberty Voice GLV Guardian Liberty Voice Writer Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama News Media: Guardian Liberty Voice Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 23 2015
Halfway There Real Life Recovery insurance fraud, scamming clients, not caring about patients recovery, revolving door Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida News Media: Halfway There Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 16 2015
Melissa Mecija Melissa Mejica Gives Joel Davis a.k.a. Joel Dickman the Green Light San Diego California Author: Alabama News Media: Melissa Mecija San Diego, California

Feb 25 2015
Supreme Marketing/A1 Magazines Amber Said that I owed money for magazines, and I told her I never heard of that company she said she didn't want to listen to a soap opera Don't Know just have phone number Nationwide Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania News Media: Supreme Marketing/A1 Magazines Nationwide
37, Report #1208318

Feb 11 2015
Polina Steier Magazine is a fraud Palo Alto California Author: California News Media: Polina Steier Palo Alto, California