Entertainment → Modeling & Talent Agencies

Oct 28 2014
Interface, Backstage,Samantha Romero,Karyn Robinson Total rip off told my daughter and I she had the face of an angel. We live in Florida and the area we are in she is light, haired light skinned, with freckles, and blue eyes everyone will want her to model for them. Of course I know my daughter is beautiful so I totally fell for this. $3940.00 later NEVER a call back told me 6 months and we will receive some kinda call lots of calls but all they fed me was line after line. My daughter got depressed she was 16 at the time at a time when your image is important to you very depressing as a parent what do you tell your child! Bought into another promotion to help her Backsdtage finally this year I canceled at $10.00 a month because of no response. I can't believe these people thrive off our children!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 27 2014
1500 BROADWAY 43ST 5TH FLOOR ROOM 8 SCAM SCAM SCAM 1500 BROADWAY 43ST 5TH FLOOR ROOM 8 BEWARE OF THIS BIG SCAM new york city New York Author: brooklyn , New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: prestige model nyc, New York

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
4D studios 4d studios WASTE OF TIME!!! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: 4D studios Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
Core Talent Anonymous Scam, this company does bank scam with your money, owner does stage plays and forget to plays us. Frisco Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Internet

Oct 20 2014
CHARLES&KOMODELS CHARLES&KO SCAM CON ARTIST Surrey Nationwide
Author: London, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: CHARLES&KOMODELS Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Victor's International Model and Talent Management Victor Schmit Victor Schmitt gave me and my daughter this big speech about he will do everything for you and will set you up an appointment for a photoshoot while Not telling you that you have to pay $395.00 until the day or two before the shoot New Orleans Louisiana Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Victor's International Model and Talent Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Central Casting Melissa Leisure, Central Casting, Central Casting LA, Central Casting NY, Central Casting Los Angeles, Central Casting NYC, Central Casting New York, Central Casting New York City false allegations, lies, false accusations, discrimination, discriminate, unfair, unethical, illegal, falsely accused, wrongfully accused, blacklisted, blacklist, suspended, banned New York City Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Central Casting Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
InterFace Talent - Robin Shipp, Mark Bennie, & company owner Double charged me Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: Newport News, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Oct 14 2014
New York Talent Advanced Talent Paul Denise Spector Mark Ginsberg ---Same People from Complaint/ Report: #1179703 New York Talent Wants to GET YOUR MONEY! JUST LIKE Talent Registry Bloomfield Connecticut
Author: Seattle, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: New York Talent Bloomfield, Connecticut

Oct 13 2014
SE Talent Search/CD Models and Talent: BEWARE PARENTS OF INFANTS AND TODDLERS! Mount Pleasant South Carolina Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: SE Talent Search/CD Models and Talent] Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

Oct 13 2014
One Direction Casting fraud/scam Does not appear Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: One Direction Casting Internet

Oct 11 2014
Pinkerton Model and Talent Lynn Venturella Owes me money since last FEB!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Pinkerton Model and Talent Los Angeles, California

Oct 10 2014
I and I modeling Agency Questionable Modeling Agency....Agency or school? Overland Park Kansas Author: Odessa, Missouri Modeling & Talent Agencies: I and I modeling Agency Overland Park, Kansas

Oct 10 2014
Cute Kid ARE ALL PHONY'S Ripped off once again Doesnt appear Internet Author: New smyrna, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cute Kid Internet

Oct 08 2014
Dawn Rochelle Models AKA Dawn Rochelle Productions AKA  Dawn Rochelle Warner, Dawn Rochelle Ramos *FRAUD* - Dawn Rochelle d/b/a Dawn Rochelle Models McKinney Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Dawn Rochelle Models AKA Dawn Rochelle Productions AKA Dawn Rochelle Internet