Entertainment → Modeling & Talent Agencies

1, Report #1191497

Nov 26 2014
Interface modeling in new brunswick They promised my 9 year old she would get work I paid over thousand dollars and didn't get one call I still have a contract for 5 years with them. My daughter is so upset about this. I have a disabled husband so o don't receive much money. But I gave them everything I had saved. This is so upsetting. I just want my money back. They really scammed me New Brunswick New jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface modeling in new brunswick New Brunswick, New Jersey

2, Report #1191499

Nov 26 2014
Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency paragon models False promises and no work given gulfport mississippi, vienna virginia Nationwide Author: silver spring, Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Leesa Robinson Model & talent agency Nationwide

3, Report #1191215

Nov 24 2014
Phyllis Larrymore-Kelly Phyllis Kelly Larrymore-Kelly Enterprises The biggest time waster I've ever met! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Phyllis Larrymore Kelly Internet

Nov 16 2014
Moviework Now They will take your money without even the courtesy of letting you know. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Moviework Now Phoenix , Arizona

Nov 16 2014
Model and Talent Model and Talent is a scam! Tampa, Florida Nationwide Author: Valrico, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Model and Talent Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Bisetti Publishing & Media Alexis Bisetti ,Bisetti Publishing Inc Alexis Bisetti (spanish) live in Boca Raton Florida, claim to be an agent rip you off and lie to the court. Boca Raton, florida 33496 Nationwide , Fl
Author: Vitoria Park, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Bisetti Publishing & Media Nationwide

Nov 09 2014
Model and Talent, This company is a JOKE!!! Kansas City Nationwide
Author: Missouri Modeling & Talent Agencies: Model and Talent Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Eitan Reuven Filmmaker, from New World A mena Nasty, Arrogant, Liar, who wants to scam film festivals, wants everything for free, not showing diginity Nationwide Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eitan Reuven Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
udevelopme Professional scamming deer park New York Author: Wantagh, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: udevelopme deer park, New York

Nov 07 2014
Henry Brian fake model agent Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Henry Brian Internet

Nov 04 2014
LeModeln Talent Agency Linda Weaver Hostile, unstable, thief and liar Boardman Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: LeModeln Talent Agency Boardman , Ohio

Nov 03 2014
Max Weiss Photography Max Weiss Scam artist photographer will take advantage of models San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Max Weiss Photography Internet

Nov 02 2014
Rocket Talent Search Titan talent search talent search, talent marketing, hauppauge, rocket talent, titan talent, scam hauppauge New York Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rocket Talent Search hauppauge, New York

Oct 31 2014
Jody Humphrey JPH Marketing Systems Despicable, Sociopath, Predator, Con-Man, No Moral Conscious, Desperate, Dishonorable, Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: DULUTH, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jody Humphrey Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 28 2014
Interface, Backstage,Samantha Romero,Karyn Robinson Total rip off told my daughter and I she had the face of an angel. We live in Florida and the area we are in she is light, haired light skinned, with freckles, and blue eyes everyone will want her to model for them. Of course I know my daughter is beautiful so I totally fell for this. $3940.00 later NEVER a call back told me 6 months and we will receive some kinda call lots of calls but all they fed me was line after line. My daughter got depressed she was 16 at the time at a time when your image is important to you very depressing as a parent what do you tell your child! Bought into another promotion to help her Backsdtage finally this year I canceled at $10.00 a month because of no response. I can't believe these people thrive off our children!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 27 2014
1500 BROADWAY 43ST 5TH FLOOR ROOM 8 SCAM SCAM SCAM 1500 BROADWAY 43ST 5TH FLOOR ROOM 8 BEWARE OF THIS BIG SCAM new york city New York Author: brooklyn , New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: prestige model nyc, New York