Entertainment → Modeling & Talent Agencies

Sep 13 2014
Gunness Nigeria Plc / SO&U Unethical Practice Lagos Lagos Nigeria Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Gunness Nigeria Plc / SO&U Lagos, Nigeria

Sep 13 2014
Casting Hub CASTING HUB a fraud, scamming company that did not provide any service for fees paid $5,400. chicago Illinois Author: cypress, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Casting Hub chicago, Illinois

Sep 13 2014
Stacey Eastman "Pulse Management" Including Dolls Shoot Scam, Ripoff, Steals Money, Lies, Manipulative Nationwide Author: Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Stacey Eastman Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Babes West Liars that don't call you in reply to employment Internet Author: Wisconsin Modeling & Talent Agencies: Babes West Internet

Sep 09 2014
Steele Management Andrew Steele What a complete scam. This guy took my money to take a cell phone picture of me, meanwhile making fun of the way I looked, and in later phone conversations, screaming at me at the top of his lungs and telling me I didn't know how to spell law. Real funny one, Andrew Steele! Avoid this fake at all costs. He called me and hung up when I answered the phone and wouldn't return my phone calls. Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: Steele Management Toronto, Ontario

Sep 09 2014
Maximo San Andres Max Grime liveunlimited.co SCAM website - liveunlimited.co - PLEASE BE AWARE New York City Internet Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Maximo San Andres Internet

Sep 08 2014
mybonuscenter They got me. I subscribed for $2. I knew it was a trap but I figured, $2 for something like 15 magazines. Well no, it is two dollars for shipping each magazine. Internet Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: mybonuscenter Internet

Sep 08 2014
Interface Talent Interface talent did not refund my money!!!!! Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Sep 08 2014
Audition American modeling agency phoenix Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Audition American phoenix, Arizona

Sep 07 2014
mdomgmt Robert Mcmillian RAPING ARTIST WITHOUT PULLING YOUR PANTS DOWN Walnut California
Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: mdomgmt Walnut, California

Sep 02 2014
Colby Models/Talent Ryan Colby Fraudulent business practices by this individual New York New York Author: Windermere , Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Colby Models/Talent New York, New York

Sep 02 2014
Kasper Clermont DO NOT Do Business with this SCAM ARTIST New York Internet Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Kasper Clermont Internet

Sep 02 2014
27PR Amber Bollard and Stars On Hollywood Amber Bollard is a con artist and every few years change the name of her company she is a known hacker Sherman Oaks California
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: 27PR Sherman Oaks, California

Sep 02 2014
Attack! Marketing Do Not Pay On Time; Ignore; Scam; Lie; Los Angeles California Author: Sarasota, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Attack! Marketing Los Angeles, California

Sep 01 2014
702clubs.com Asked for one thing and got something totally different, then had my money stollen! Las Vegas Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: 702clubs.com Internet

Sep 01 2014
206 Model Management 206 Model Management scam for kids wanting to model Kirkland Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: 206 Model Management Kirkland, Washington

Aug 28 2014
Tann Model Management Tann Models, Tann Model Management Moscow,Alisa Tochkina scam,fraud,breach contract, moscow russia Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Tann Model Management Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
interface This company got me too give them over 1500 too promote my daughter. the first month they did just that , then they prematurely canceled my contract saying I didn't pay n full when in fact I did!& b cuz they canceled my contract my daughter missed out on an opportunity. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

Aug 25 2014
Clearly Promotions Non-Payment of Services Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Clearly Promotions Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
ITALENT AGENCY Ripped me off, i scraped up money because ,i was told my daughter would make it BIG!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: ITALENT AGENCY Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 20 2014
Interface Talent iTalent, Industry Talent, Got Talent Former top executive Framingham, MA, Norwalk, CT and Boca Raton, FL Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Interface iTalent, Roman Vintfeld Owner Roman Vintfeld Screws Employees in FL, MD, NJ and GA! East Brunswick New Jersey Author: New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 14 2014
Crowd Control Entertainment aka Ricardo Kelly He hires you to work for his "celebrity clients" treats you like an assistant and then doesn't pay you. atlanta georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Crowd Control Entertainment Internet