Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Glam Beauty Now Ripped off ignored then sent fake refund emails Atlanta, Internet
Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Beauty Products: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

petland treated me like s*** , buys from puppy mills cicero New York
Author: phoenix, New York Animal Services: petland cicero , New York

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
Joridwolf77 Jordi Wolf Jordi Wolf Jordiwolf77 or jordi wolf is a SCAM Baltimore, Cameroon each an alias Internet or MD Author: Goffstown, New Hampshire Customer: Joridwolf77 Jordi Wolf Internet

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
Rescores scout They are stealing $59.95 from my bank account every month. Utah Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Loan Brokers: Rescores scout Internet

Aug 26 2016
R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Complete rip off. Unprofessional staff Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Dallas, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Choice Home Warranty Group, Inc. Choice Home Warranty CHW Group, Inc. uses Creative/Deceptive Advertising/Business Practices Designed to Defraud/Deceive Consumers! Edison New Jersey Author: Hamilton, Ohio Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Group, Inc. Edison, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
MJC CLASSIC CARS MIKE CALHOON, ON EBAY took 2 months to receive vehicle purchased off ebay LAKELAND Florida Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: MJC CLASSIC CARS LAKELAND, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Distrokid , 578289 Records DK, Philip Kaplan No response to request for customer service support despite repeatedly sent email to support@distrokid.com San Francisco Internet, California Author: Long Beach, California Recording Studio, Record Producers: Distrokid Internet

W.I.T.S. World Instructors Training School I was scammed by W.I.T.S. Nationwide
Author: Cheshire, Connecticut Liars: W.I.T.S. Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Bank of America beware of "Free" savings accounts Nationwide Author: Sunrise, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
VSS Outlet Fraudulent Product Description, refused to honor return policy, lack of professionalism Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: VSS Outlet Internet

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
gotpoetry.com stole my poetry , ripped me off of my work , caused me to lose future money , not sure Internet Author: winchester, Virginia Personal Services: gotpoetry.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
Pureline Ordered one & was sent a second which I did not request - #1 $79.95 & #2 - $84.95 Tampa Florida Author: Keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Hughes Network Systems HughesNet BEWARE: Signed Contract under false pretenses and false advertisement - Deceptive company with awful business practices. Nationwide Author: Hoopeston, Illinois Satellite Companies: Hughes Network Systems Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
R6S, R6S Digital, ITC Chair CEO, Ashkan Sobhe, is a combo of snake oil salesman with some conniving charm added in. Calabasas California Author: Los Angeles , California Internet Marketing Companies: R6S Calabasas , California

Aug 26 2016
Absolute Flood Response aka AFR Construction TERRIBLE WORK, RIP-OFF ARTISTS, MASTERS OF INSURANCE FRAUD, LIARS Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Emergency Services: Absolute Flood Response Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 26 2016
New Jersey Turnpike Authority Fraudulent violation notice Trenton New Jersey Author: Norton, Ohio Toll Booth Cashiers: Mew Jersey Turnpike Authority New Jersey